• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Yup shelter felt like it would get a boatload more content but suddenly winterlook decided to just put out a half assed "ending" and now fate of irnia got the same treatment and winterlook even had the audacity of claiming all routes are finished which is not true since water naiad red route never got past the first scene.
was romancing the naiad a route? I thought it was a mindbreak blowjob which killed her lol

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
After 6 years, this game is finally completed, it was a bumpy road with all the routes and shit, but damn this is a good game.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Yup shelter felt like it would get a boatload more content but suddenly winterlook decided to just put out a half assed "ending" and now fate of irnia got the same treatment and winterlook even had the audacity of claiming all routes are finished which is not true since water naiad red route never got past the first scene.
so the same thing they did with shelter

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
maybe it's my version, but every time you go off to save the queen where they're seeing mc off, the dwarf girl show's up even if I'm not on her route. Does this happen to someone else too?

Future95

Feb 5, 2018
when you don't go to the bar with Ghorza, the game is forced to the main menu after talking with Beatrice.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes