• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
death romace has error with market choose as mention (assuming the missing image in gallary for death is for this scean)
SANDY and Ghorza threesome before sceen there error were Ghorza moddle not there some grey placeholder

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
you misremeber it took that long to then be abandoned cuz it isnt close to being completed with all the bugs and missing content
I think you are being over critical. I like this dev (author's) several games. I have played the fate of Irnia through several iterations where content and alternative endings are possible. The good news in my opinion, is players are not forced to be devils, or demons, they have free will, and yet can use the powers for selfish interests, but that in the end they can choose to be benevolent to the citizens of the kingdom, and even to those the player may have taken advantage of en route to those endings. I have also played and purchased his Shelter game on Steam. I recommend this dev's work, and yes things take time, but remember dear arm chair critiques that it is easy to complain, that it takes years, but this content has been provided for our purview free of charge in most cases (fate of irnia). So stick that in your pipe(s) and smoke that, but I suggest you avoid ISO, and that other China poison coming into nations borders....

Reactions: Amnotarobit

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I think you are being over critical. I like this dev (author's) several games. I have played the fate of Irnia through several iterations where content and alternative endings are possible. The good news in my opinion, is players are not forced to be devils, or demons, they have free will, and yet can use the powers for selfish interests, but that in the end they can choose to be benevolent to the citizens of the kingdom, and even to those the player may have taken advantage of en route to those endings. I have also played and purchased his Shelter game on Steam. I recommend this dev's work, and yes things take time, but remember dear arm chair critiques that it is easy to complain, that it takes years, but this content has been provided for our purview free of charge in most cases (fate of irnia). So stick that in your pipe(s) and smoke that, but I suggest you avoid ISO, and that other China poison coming into nations borders....
okay, I agree with you, but the game was fine and from one update to another there were many bugs, too many for him not to have noticed

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
death romace has error with market choose as mention (assuming the missing image in gallary for death is for this scean)
SANDY and Ghorza threesome before sceen there error were Ghorza moddle not there some grey placeholder
the grey placeholder happens with lulu too.
death's romance scene that you can not see for some weird reason is actually her romance dance scene.

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Use Red Orb on Sandy, Cum inside of her, go to the capital without anyone, sleep with Beatrice and just sleep. Keep advance in the story and until the ball event there Sandy and her boyfriend the sailor Jeremy. Lock him into the dungeon
Thanks

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
I like his games too but when its some paths arent completed and there are so many bugs in the game then it isnt close to being completed. If he dindt want to work anymore on this game then just say it and abandon it instead of rushing it. And yes it takes time just take a look how long this game was in development compared to how much content it has. I dont caree about that cuz its a good game it just isnt completed at all. Also how am i overcritical? None of the things that i said are
exaggerated. You just state something positiv that has nothing to do with the things i stated. Yes i like that you can be good and evil, but that has nothing to do with how the state of the game is now that it is """completed""".

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I've noticed a few conditions in this game being broken. It tends to flag things as having happened when they haven't. One example was the game registering me as being romantically involved with the Orc lady when I wasn't, so she got upset when I was following another character's path, even though she shouldn't have been.

I think the game could really do with some patches and bugfixes, otherwise what we have now is quite bug-ridden and will interfere with the narrative.

Reactions: GaRbS

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
I’m on the map part where it says save it for the merchant or give it to sandy.I just wanted to know if there was like an special option on the map hidden somewhere since the question’s are blue

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
good game, but there is still alot of typo and stuff like mentioning leanor as general even thought the orc is the general.. nothing game breaking

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes