jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is the Red route the only way to get Miriam? Or will Blue be usable with her later? Just wondering because Blue refuses to help in that first scene - I just want to make sure I'm not killing my chances by picking the neutral option
To get Miriam with blue you will not do the night scene and instead when asked which women you are interested in you say her and then buy the expensive wine.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
To get Miriam with blue you will not do the night scene and instead when asked which women you are interested in you say her and then buy the expensive wine.
Wait so when you say don't do the night scene, do you mean just watch her without using the orb? Or not watch her at all?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it... that escalated a lot faster than I was expecting :p

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Also, is there any consequence to looting the dead guy after leaving the bar the first night? I'm gonna start over if I missed out on free money

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Also, is there any consequence to looting the dead guy after leaving the bar the first night? I'm gonna start over if I missed out on free money
No consequences, no.

You just missed out on free money if you didn't.

You killed the guy, if consequences were to be had, it would be from that. Why let money go to waste, he's not going to need it.

Reactions: MasonMotorhead

Zenith_12

Jul 26, 2017
Fun game to play. Love the choice between good and evil u get with the vanilla route and mind break route although mind break is not my cup of tea, each to their own i guess if that what gets u off.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hold on, Miriam romantic route ends at leaving to rescue the queen? I thought that route was done like months ago.

Or is the update approach done in "blocks" (like where all have to be updated to a certain point - in this case leaving for the tower - before any can move on)?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hold on, Miriam romantic route ends at leaving to rescue the queen? I thought that route was done like months ago.

Or is the update approach done in "blocks" (like where all have to be updated to a certain point - in this case leaving for the tower - before any can move on)?
All updated routes end at the rescue the queen part, like i have stated multiple times the Dev makes polls for his backers to vote what gets added next but my guess is first all routes will end at the rescue the queen and then all routes will be updated after that to a next milestone as not to make certain routes fall behind massively

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Update is done via patreon votes.

It's decided there what route gets what content.

I think Lady Death is getting some on her love route soon.

The only route that doesn't seem to be getting anymore content is Dadna, I think that one has been shot down and abandoned.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
All updated routes end at the rescue the queen part, like i have stated multiple times the Dev makes polls for his backers to vote what gets added next but my guess is first all routes will end at the rescue the queen and then all routes will be updated after that to a next milestone as not to make certain routes fall behind massively
Alright, that makes sense. Knew about the polls, just didn't know how the updates were being implemented. It's actually a really smart approach, helps make sure no one's favorite route gets totally screwed over.

Still a little disappointing in that it means once a character gets their update, it's a long time before they get touched again. I need more Miriam and Ghorza :( (seriously I did not expect to love Ghorza this much)

Also, how do you meet Lady Death and Xerana? I haven't encountered either yet

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Alright, that makes sense. Knew about the polls, just didn't know how the updates were being implemented. It's actually a really smart approach, helps make sure no one's favorite route gets totally screwed over.

Still a little disappointing in that it means once a character gets their update, it's a long time before they get touched again. I need more Miriam and Ghorza :( (seriously I did not expect to love Ghorza this much)

Also, how do you meet Lady Death and Xerana? I haven't encountered either yet
You need to pick Lady Death from the start to have her turn up after you talk to her.

Xerana appears if you don't take any of the other routes. She's not for everyone though, she's nothing like any of the other women. Personally I think she's fantastic but I love sarcasm and banter and she's great at put downs.

Death is far more adorable than she had any right to be.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough or is there no need for one at this point for characters (as in after a certain point it becomes kinda linear for the character you've chosen)?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough or is there no need for one at this point for characters (as in after a certain point it becomes kinda linear for the character you've chosen)?
I wouldn't say linear as such, there are still choices but they are more obvious "this is the good path and this is the mind break" etc...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I wouldn't say linear as such, there are still choices but they are more obvious "this is the good path and this is the mind break" etc...
Ok thanks. Also, I downloaded 0.36a and there was no sound. Didn't know if it was the fact that it's "a" version or something happened. Does this version have sound? Don't know about you, but the voice acting sometimes just cracks me up x'D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok thanks. Also, I downloaded 0.36a and there was no sound. Didn't know if it was the fact that it's "a" version or something happened. Does this version have sound? Don't know about you, but the voice acting sometimes just cracks me up x'D
I don't mind it to be honest.

I've heard some cheesy as fuck voice acting in H games and animations so any that do a half decent job are okay by me.

To be fair, he isn't earning a fortune from the game so hiring some of the VA's that are more well known for doing these won't happen but I think the ones he has do a decent enough job.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes