Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Update is done via patreon votes.

It's decided there what route gets what content.

I think Lady Death is getting some on her love route soon.

The only route that doesn't seem to be getting anymore content is Dadna, I think that one has been shot down and abandoned.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
All updated routes end at the rescue the queen part, like i have stated multiple times the Dev makes polls for his backers to vote what gets added next but my guess is first all routes will end at the rescue the queen and then all routes will be updated after that to a next milestone as not to make certain routes fall behind massively
Alright, that makes sense. Knew about the polls, just didn't know how the updates were being implemented. It's actually a really smart approach, helps make sure no one's favorite route gets totally screwed over.

Still a little disappointing in that it means once a character gets their update, it's a long time before they get touched again. I need more Miriam and Ghorza :( (seriously I did not expect to love Ghorza this much)

Also, how do you meet Lady Death and Xerana? I haven't encountered either yet

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Alright, that makes sense. Knew about the polls, just didn't know how the updates were being implemented. It's actually a really smart approach, helps make sure no one's favorite route gets totally screwed over.

Still a little disappointing in that it means once a character gets their update, it's a long time before they get touched again. I need more Miriam and Ghorza :( (seriously I did not expect to love Ghorza this much)

Also, how do you meet Lady Death and Xerana? I haven't encountered either yet
You need to pick Lady Death from the start to have her turn up after you talk to her.

Xerana appears if you don't take any of the other routes. She's not for everyone though, she's nothing like any of the other women. Personally I think she's fantastic but I love sarcasm and banter and she's great at put downs.

Death is far more adorable than she had any right to be.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough or is there no need for one at this point for characters (as in after a certain point it becomes kinda linear for the character you've chosen)?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough or is there no need for one at this point for characters (as in after a certain point it becomes kinda linear for the character you've chosen)?
I wouldn't say linear as such, there are still choices but they are more obvious "this is the good path and this is the mind break" etc...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I wouldn't say linear as such, there are still choices but they are more obvious "this is the good path and this is the mind break" etc...
Ok thanks. Also, I downloaded 0.36a and there was no sound. Didn't know if it was the fact that it's "a" version or something happened. Does this version have sound? Don't know about you, but the voice acting sometimes just cracks me up x'D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok thanks. Also, I downloaded 0.36a and there was no sound. Didn't know if it was the fact that it's "a" version or something happened. Does this version have sound? Don't know about you, but the voice acting sometimes just cracks me up x'D
I don't mind it to be honest.

I've heard some cheesy as fuck voice acting in H games and animations so any that do a half decent job are okay by me.

To be fair, he isn't earning a fortune from the game so hiring some of the VA's that are more well known for doing these won't happen but I think the ones he has do a decent enough job.

dubura

May 10, 2017
No.

There is a tag for animations. If a game isn't tagged for it then chances are it doesn't have them.

As it stands very few do.
cant trust the tags there are a lot of games on here that are animated that are not tagged and a lot the have the tag that are not really animated unless you count a cum shot being the extent of there animation so i always ask

Reactions: 21dsd

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Is it possible to use saves from the previous version? There are no saves when I open the new one. Don't mind starting over if you can't.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is it possible to use saves from the previous version? There are no saves when I open the new one. Don't mind starting over if you can't.
Not that i know off and it also seems 36c gallery is bugged to all hell again.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Not that i know off and it also seems 36c gallery is bugged to all hell again.
Actually you can. What you need to do is copy/move the file named '' InputName_tyrano_data.sav '' to the new update folder your saves should work

Reactions: tsukiouji and Naxus
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes