lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It depends on what the backers choose during the polls on what is added the next update so we don't know.
Yeah, I understand that. I just don't know for example if that's a votable option still or something

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i like this game a lot, so many ways and story isnt that bad either. i think i will support this one. im enyoing myself a lot especially with Lady Death and Ghorza path. sure its need some polish and engine sucks but u cant have everything right? definitely a fan

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I swear to God, how the fuck do you get the Beatrice MB route? Characters from before her appearance keep interfering and their routes for some reason start. Best I got was not do stuff in day 1 and 2, end up with the Drow Mage then MB Beatrice. But for some reason even if I didn't do stuff with Drow Mage (used her to get there) and MB Beatrice, the game turns it into the romance route :mad:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I swear to God, how the fuck do you get the Beatrice MB route? Characters from before her appearance keep interfering and their routes for some reason start. Best I got was not do stuff in day 1 and 2, end up with the Drow Mage then MB Beatrice. But for some reason even if I didn't do stuff with Drow Mage (used her to get there) and MB Beatrice, the game turns it into the romance route :mad:
36c is bugged to all hell

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played the updates in a while. On a rather old version. What's the status on whether Beatrice and Miriam's relation to the Player Character?

Nov 10, 2017
I like your version of death here. although, lore question.
further exposure with death (in the future), essence wise or soul wise, would that or shouldn't that strengthen the protagonist's connection to his soul on the "other" side? if that won't make him stronger than the average STRONG man wont he at least be incredibly "visible" to mages, making him an anomaly, making him a target sealing the mages' fate, you know, cuz death.

sorry been playing too much pillars of eternity. also, maybe (modulate or put echoes) in death's voice deeper? darker? thinner? cortana in the halo 3 e3 trailer style?

whoever's writing is really good.

Aug 14, 2017
I like your version of death here. although, lore question.
further exposure with death (in the future), essence wise or soul wise, would that or shouldn't that strengthen the protagonist's connection to his soul on the "other" side? if that won't make him stronger than the average STRONG man wont he at least be incredibly "visible" to mages, making him an anomaly, making him a target sealing the mages' fate, you know, cuz death.

sorry been playing too much pillars of eternity. also, maybe (modulate or put echoes) in death's voice deeper? darker? thinner? cortana in the halo 3 e3 trailer style?

whoever's writing is really good.
Read the Lady Death comic to learn more about her. Or watch the cartoon.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.37+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone post the newest sketches of Xerana and Beatrice?
Here you go

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just discovered this..got addicted to the story FAST and getting ready to go rescue the queen with my half-orc lover and BAM..end of build..i cried real tears...so wanted to continue..sniffle :(
HATED the world of warcraft movie but damn skippy Garona was sexy AF and was so happy to see i could have a half orc lover in this...whoda thunk i have a half-orc woman fetish..HAHAAAAAAA
Edit:eek:k..maybe it is a bug that it stopped there..if i load my save and just send my best troops..story continues

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Could be my copy I suppose but seems to be slightly buggy here. Who is Ghorza? Ok sort of worked it out well think it is corporal but no explanation or how she got to capital with MC. Went to check up on her 2nd time game froze too.No explanation given as to why MC is now known as his highness either. Wheres the queen gone? Def going to keep playing this once few bugs and story is ironed out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it went smooth for me..only bug is when i tried to pay for the contraception myself and game went blank with a small box error about no money..had to reload my save

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 75866
Overview:
Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
That was one year ago...

Updated: Jul 22 - 2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.37
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Thanks @-Hex-

View attachment 98456 View attachment 98457 View attachment 98451 View attachment 98452 View attachment 98454 View attachment 98455 View attachment 98453 View attachment 98458

how do i update the game?i have extracted the files and i m cofused and I m New to this thing pls help

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys im realy confuced. maybe someone of u can say whats goin on i need to make a spoiler for all who played it already and had maybe an other outcome pls help me.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes