ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just discovered this..got addicted to the story FAST and getting ready to go rescue the queen with my half-orc lover and BAM..end of build..i cried real tears...so wanted to continue..sniffle :(
HATED the world of warcraft movie but damn skippy Garona was sexy AF and was so happy to see i could have a half orc lover in this...whoda thunk i have a half-orc woman fetish..HAHAAAAAAA
Edit:eek:k..maybe it is a bug that it stopped there..if i load my save and just send my best troops..story continues

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Could be my copy I suppose but seems to be slightly buggy here. Who is Ghorza? Ok sort of worked it out well think it is corporal but no explanation or how she got to capital with MC. Went to check up on her 2nd time game froze too.No explanation given as to why MC is now known as his highness either. Wheres the queen gone? Def going to keep playing this once few bugs and story is ironed out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it went smooth for me..only bug is when i tried to pay for the contraception myself and game went blank with a small box error about no money..had to reload my save

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 75866
Overview:
Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
That was one year ago...

Updated: Jul 22 - 2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.37
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Thanks @-Hex-

View attachment 98456 View attachment 98457 View attachment 98451 View attachment 98452 View attachment 98454 View attachment 98455 View attachment 98453 View attachment 98458

how do i update the game?i have extracted the files and i m cofused and I m New to this thing pls help

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys im realy confuced. maybe someone of u can say whats goin on i need to make a spoiler for all who played it already and had maybe an other outcome pls help me.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Could be my copy I suppose but seems to be slightly buggy here. Who is Ghorza? Ok sort of worked it out well think it is corporal but no explanation or how she got to capital with MC. Went to check up on her 2nd time game froze too.No explanation given as to why MC is now known as his highness either. Wheres the queen gone? Def going to keep playing this once few bugs and story is ironed out.
The 2nd day when the mother asks if you have a woman in mind say not yet and bet on the woman in the bar and then help her.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
so this game is full of bugs thanks.. realy sad becouse i started to like it that i can maybe bring the wraiths and the humans/evles together

petedragon

May 4, 2017
The 2nd day when the mother asks if you have a woman in mind say not yet and bet on the woman in the bar and then help her.
Yes yes did all that bit, still doesnt explain what I can only think of a missing chunk to the game. As i said Ill wait for bugs to be ironed out and then play it again from start. Enjoying the premise and can live with the graphics but the gaps are a downer.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading this thread find there are ALOT of different pths to take..geez..i'm going to have to play this game a dozen times :O good thing i'm old retired and bored of looking at my walls :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..WTF..i tried the drow route now..and suddenly i enter my room to retire for the evening and my mother is leashed waiting for sex?..i didnt orb her or even watch her diddle her petunia!!!!..thats a messed up bug..LOL

Reactions: Master Mirror

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Yes yes did all that bit, still doesnt explain what I can only think of a missing chunk to the game. As i said Ill wait for bugs to be ironed out and then play it again from start. Enjoying the premise and can live with the graphics but the gaps are a downer.
You know those gaps would be filled up if you read the text and try all the optional questions right.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
You know those gaps would be filled up if you read the text and try all the optional questions right.
Ah well, thats exactly my point. Ive saved and replayed and followed and read and done different choices. There are bloody great gaps in the story ok? So back to my original post either the game has bugs or my download was wonky.

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
the file you download is the updated version of the game just unpack and press the exe and you are playing no need to update anything.
so all my saves and info will be there when I play the updated version? or do I need to take the saves and put it in New update?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
so all my saves and info will be there when I play the updated version? or do I need to take the saves and put it in New update?
No to put those over get the inputname_sf.sav and the inputname_tyrano_data.sav from the 0.36 version copy them and paste them and say yes to replacing them in the 0.37 map and you will have your old saves.

Reactions: zayn2099
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes