onihime13

May 18, 2017
I loved the mother artworks during the conversation scene look very "milfy" and convincing as the protagonist mother but the sex scene artworks definitely threw me off since she look different and much younger on most of that part.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm,.. no matter after how many restarts and various routes I take, if I pick "save princess yourself" the game simply freezes at the barracks.

Or is that the end of the game?

Fucked up if so. No warning,.. just.... nothing.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm,.. no matter after how many restarts and various routes I take, if I pick "save princess yourself" the game simply freezes at the barracks.

Or is that the end of the game?

Fucked up if so. No warning,.. just.... nothing.
That's as far as you can go if you get a character to that scene

May 28, 2017
how to get the latest event with MB beatrice.....cant seem to get it..... always get the group mb or mb event not triggered for her

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Every time I go to open 38 i just get a black screen? It looks like the rar is missing fiels.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to extract all the CG’s from this game?? And can anyone post all the CG’s from 0.38 please

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to extract all the CG’s from this game?? And can anyone post all the CG’s from 0.38 please
Technically speaking, there is a way to see the CG's - though it's not that... "intuitive" because it's not explained very well (and still today, I have to thank a certain person for telling me this):
- Download and extract the game
- Launch it and keep it that on the background, even if it's on the main menu. You don't need to start a new game or load an existent one
- Go on C: > <your name> > AppData > Local > Temp > and here the question it's rather difficult.. or maybe simple. You have to find the exact folder of this game, and that starts with "nw". For example mine is "nw8792_19077" but yours could be very different from mine. After scanning every single folder, just go into "Data" and there you have it: bgimage (self-explanatory), bgm, fgimage (are the sprites), and then images, what you need. Though most of the CG's are inside bgimage and not like someone would expect, in images. I don't know why honestly xD

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
1.Open the game
2. Go to C: > <your name> > AppData > Local > Temp > and then to folder that starts with nw (you can sort folder by date modified, should be the latest one, on the top or bottom depending how you sort it) > date > image
here you go

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
can somebody upload a save where you dont killed by the queen if you dont save go to personally save her

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Technically speaking, there is a way to see the CG's - though it's not that... "intuitive" because it's not explained very well (and still today, I have to thank a certain person for telling me this):
- Download and extract the game
- Launch it and keep it that on the background, even if it's on the main menu. You don't need to start a new game or load an existent one
- Go on C: > <your name> > AppData > Local > Temp > and here the question it's rather difficult.. or maybe simple. You have to find the exact folder of this game, and that starts with "nw". For example mine is "nw8792_19077" but yours could be very different from mine. After scanning every single folder, just go into "Data" and there you have it: bgimage (self-explanatory), bgm, fgimage (are the sprites), and then images, what you need. Though most of the CG's are inside bgimage and not like someone would expect, in images. I don't know why honestly XD
Thank you kind sir

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes