• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Buggiest game I've ran across, should have been done on standard Renpy. Everything in it that I've seen, can be done with that.

Reactions: Ibib

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
seems the sandy mb route still bugs into the sandy love route when after the dance
Sandy romance route is buggy. First scene is ok but after she decided to stay with MC and when they are about to intimate, Mindbreak scene pops out and MC treats her badly.
Yep and seems the mb route after the dance still get's bugged into the romance scene and the romance end get's bugged into the mb end.
I thought the link where the bug was cleared was posted here.

This is the bug free version where the sandy romance and MB routes are corrected. I've checked it myself and it works fine. Do tell me if it isn't working.

@bossapplesauce do you mind updating the OP? Thank you.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
This is the bug free version where the sandy romance and MB routes are corrected. I've checked it myself and it works fine. Do tell me if it isn't working.
The Sandy MB route is still broken - it switches to the Sandy Romance route when she shows up at the castle. Sandy Romance route appears to be fine.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
@LoneWolf999 , Thank you man. Both route works just fine for me.
Which choices did you make? Because when I tested it (Keep me company -> Touch red side -> Cum inside -> Mention Sandy -> Yes (have sex with her day 2) -> Leave door open -> Invite Sandy to come with you) I get the "want you to sell the bar" scene correctly, but when she actually showed up at the castle it was incorrect. I did the Aunt MB route for choices after reaching the city - that shouldn't affect anything to do with Sandy, but it sounds like there might be a bug that's causing it to.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
OK, did some testing and I think I figured out where the bug lies. During the second day in the city when you officially become Hand of the Queen, your actions regarding Aunt/Sister has an effect on what options are available to you before the feast in the evening. If you can skip directly to the feast, Sandy MB route correctly triggers. But if you do not and do another action (e.g. visit Brothel) before hand, it will apparently always trigger the Sandy romance route. And for the Aunt MB route, you don't get an option to skip to the feast (only visit Aunt and visit Brothel), so the Sandy MB scene at the feast will never correctly trigger there.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
OK, did some testing and I think I figured out where the bug lies. During the second day in the city when you officially become Hand of the Queen, your actions regarding Aunt/Sister has an effect on what options are available to you before the feast in the evening. If you can skip directly to the feast, Sandy MB route correctly triggers. But if you do not and do another action (e.g. visit Brothel) before hand, it will apparently always trigger the Sandy romance route. And for the Aunt MB route, you don't get an option to skip to the feast (only visit Aunt and visit Brothel), so the Sandy MB scene at the feast will never correctly trigger there.
Ah, I've checked it out and you're right, going to brothel just before the feast in Sandy's MB route cause it to trigger romance route. I never do anything other than the required route so i didn't know this bug was there. I'll let you know if the dev makes a fix. Thanks

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Which choices did you make? Because when I tested it (Keep me company -> Touch red side -> Cum inside -> Mention Sandy -> Yes (have sex with her day 2) -> Leave door open -> Invite Sandy to come with you) I get the "want you to sell the bar" scene correctly, but when she actually showed up at the castle it was incorrect. I did the Aunt MB route for choices after reaching the city - that shouldn't affect anything to do with Sandy, but it sounds like there might be a bug that's causing it to.
I closed the door different than you and stayed with sis but rejected her, just focused sandy's mb route.. In addition to that, i did not visit brothel.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I thought the link where the bug was cleared was posted here.

@bossapplesauce do you mind updating the OP? Thank you.
Technically speaking, the OP is already uploaded. If people complain without even watching if the links were updated or not, it's not our fault.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Still waiting on it :FeelsBadMan:. Looks like no one has it :FeelsBadMan:
The game get's pretty linear after dance scenes/event with a character. So use the current available walkthrough up until that point. After that it's pretty much just choose the character on whose path your one when it comes to choices

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes