Dajose

May 8, 2017
somone of you knows dee way to extract the images out of this bughell which sadly is very intriguing to continue to see everything, but depressing to get all the images via bug luck playthrough? no? damint.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
somone of you knows dee way to extract the images out of this bughell which sadly is very intriguing to continue to see everything, but depressing to get all the images via bug luck playthrough? no? damint.
Nope cus of tyrano it is nigh impossible

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Just completed the game and i must say i liked it a lot. The story, the characters, the branches, the CG's even though they are sparse were real good. But my only complaint is that when you are making a game with 80% text and 20% CG the dev should make sure to focus more on the text. At few places it broke the immersion and there are a few times when one branch bleeds into another branch... for example, while following Aunt's route(didn't bring anyone to capital except for Sis) suddenly i get to see that the half orc is the general which doesn't even make any sense.

If the text was cleared up this would be a gem. Waiting eagarly for the next update

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
I'm getting debug error and it does not let me open the game at all.Does anyone know how to fix this?

fbg

May 29, 2018
After downloading the game through the mega link and attempting to open it through elite zip its saying that it is password protected. Does anyone know what the password is?

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
There is no more text showing up after the bathhouse scene when I go with the sister mb route. Is this a bug for anyone else or did I just fuck it up?

onihime13

May 18, 2017
I loved the mother artworks during the conversation scene look very "milfy" and convincing as the protagonist mother but the sex scene artworks definitely threw me off since she look different and much younger on most of that part.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes