acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
New ending is pretty staisfying in an evil way. Shame we don't get to see the kids though, would be lovely to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
the game freezes when you finish the day and go back to your room with the queen and the other lady. also nothing with the demon lady that's just up in the air?
The Epilogues are not compatible with old saves. you need to make a new game to get them.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So far only the incest endings have happened and as the queen said, she can't allow the crown to be seen in that light. Even though things were changed to allow that kind of relationship if she'd kept him on as hand it would have been seen as changing the law for him out of favouritism. While it was, she can't be seen doing that which is why she had to let him go.
that's why one should choose the red orb path :devilish:
making the queen a personal foot rest seems more appropriate, no?

---

the game is indeed a bit bugged, has grammar errors and even logic holes, but apart from that its totally playable. if someone gets stuck and can't proceed with a text, simply fast forward the text (enable it in the option if you haven't done so). can't deny that the ending feels rushed and parts in the middle seem to be missing (governing the country was more or less a placebo), but on the other hand it's great to see another game nearing its end. and it wasn't a half bad gaming trip either, so screw it. i guess the dev also grew tired of all the multiple paths he made in the game that all requires an own specific ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's only the ending of a path this time, like for the 0.49 and 0.48. Nothing new on that front Lord. but you have to admit that three consecutives version with nothing but Epilogue, especially when they just started a new game, a good PR move this does not make.
The story has finished, the queens been rescued now it's the endings to the various romance paths.

That's uaually when a new game starts as th previous comes to an end.

D

Deleted member 207364

How did you manage to extract the pictures?
I probably used this, was a while ago so I'm not 100% sure.

There's another one that's being actively developed by Bioruebe on github ( ). Worth taking a look at it.

Also - my upload is quite outdated, maybe you could upload the cg/art if you decide to extract it from the latest version of the game? ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The story has finished, the queens been rescued now it's the endings to the various romance paths.

That's uaually when a new game starts as th previous comes to an end.
Ya, I was sad to come to that same conclusion despite liking the new game. At this rate I am afraid we will be lucky to see endings for the remaining characters much less any real fleshing out for the queen/succubus. Still a paetron though, its still an excellent game, but I suppose the scope/routes for the number of characters was a bridge too far.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Ya, I was sad to come to that same conclusion despite liking the new game. At this rate I am afraid we will be lucky to see endings for the remaining characters much less any real fleshing out for the queen/succubus. Still a paetron though, its still an excellent game, but I suppose the scope/routes for the number of characters was a bridge too far.
If you are supporting, then you should know that I do plan to finish every single route I ever mentioned. Of course some will be fleshed less, if you met them at the end of your journey, but that is how the polls went and nothing can be done about it. Of course I would've been able to update the game much faster if the goal was met, but it never happened. So, the choice that I had is to either continue with the same pace of 4 scenes per month and it would take me decades to make what I initially planned or draw it to the conclusion faster than I wanted, but actually finish all routes in a year or two. I personally am satisfied with what is accomplished and what is still planned. Each route has its own ending + 3 different states of the capital, Orsel and secondary characters. This is easily over 20 endings for the final product.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If you are supporting, then you should know that I do plan to finish every single route I ever mentioned. Of course some will be fleshed less, if you met them at the end of your journey, but that is how the polls went and nothing can be done about it. Of course I would've been able to update the game much faster if the goal was met, but it never happened. So, the choice that I had is to either continue with the same pace of 4 scenes per month and it would take me decades to make what I initially planned or draw it to the conclusion faster than I wanted, but actually finish all routes in a year or two. I personally am satisfied with what is accomplished and what is still planned. Each route has its own ending + 3 different states of the capital, Orsel and secondary characters. This is easily over 20 endings for the final product.
Oh, I can see not starting full routes for late/side characters. I am even cool with the ending point, I was just worried about seeing the other chars main routes and some of the teased paths that are still understandably a ways off. I also spend a bit more time here than paetron, but I did notice for example the last poll for routes didn't include Dabna as a choice so had a little fear she would be relegated to side character status (I understand she has a lot more work to be done though given where her story left off). Apologies if my criticism came across as entitled sour grapes. TFOI is truly just one of those games as a player/supporter you just don't wanna see end, but I know all good things must even when goals are reached.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah I even tried downloading this latest one, again it's still not a mac version, I have no issues with there not being one, it's just an annoying teaser to keep going oh yeah, that looks good and there's a mac version I'll download... oh, yep, that again. Don't really understand the difficulty of just removing the mac link it's misleading.
I'm with you there. If a dev doesn't want or have the ability to make a Mac build, fair enough. But the tease is far worse :cry:

Not sure why the Ren'Py links are marked as outdated, the game is still to my knowledge in version 0.50. And the Ren'Py build Mac build is an actual Mac version, so if you're ok with playing a possibly outdated version then there is an actual Mac version. I have downloaded it and it works.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I'm with you there. If a dev doesn't want or have the ability to make a Mac build, fair enough. But the tease is far worse :cry:

Not sure why the Ren'Py links are marked as outdated, the game is still to my knowledge in version 0.50. And the Ren'Py build Mac build is an actual Mac version, so if you're ok with playing a possibly outdated version then there is an actual Mac version. I have downloaded it and it works.
Yes, not like the dev wrote an important note which is never posted here...
It is impossible to create a MAC version in Tyranobuilder without owning one. So MAC version is a simplified WIN version that can be easily played through WINE.
I always point that out.
1.png

Renpy version is not outdated, it has less content because I am currently remaking the game to it. Of course it will take some time to have all the content, but it also has more features, music and correction of grammar.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Oh, I can see not starting full routes for late/side characters. I am even cool with the ending point, I was just worried about seeing the other chars main routes and some of the teased paths that are still understandably a ways off. I also spend a bit more time here than paetron, but I did notice for example the last poll for routes didn't include Dabna as a choice so had a little fear she would be relegated to side character status (I understand she has a lot more work to be done though given where her story left off). Apologies if my criticism came across as entitled sour grapes. TFOI is truly just one of those games as a player/supporter you just don't wanna see end, but I know all good things must even when goals are reached.
Dabna is not included because she never gets more than ~8 votes. I rather focus on popular routes now and leave the rest for later. Nothing is wrong with your criticism and it doesn't mean I won't return to Irnia to expand it one day. But right now I must admit my mistake of hoping that people will see potential and support it as much as needed to bring full vision to live. I clearly won't ever have enough of a budget to create something as big as I wanted. Stay tuned for the polls after main routes are done, where we will decide on what secondary route will be updated next.

Reactions: feral74 and acewinz

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, not like the dev wrote an important note which is never posted here...
It is impossible to create a MAC version in Tyranobuilder without owning one. So MAC version is a simplified WIN version that can be easily played through WINE.
I always point that out.
View attachment 276303

Renpy version is not outdated, it has less content because I am currently remaking the game to it. Of course it will take some time to have all the content, but it also has more features, music and correction of grammar.
I apologize for not doing my due diligence. I usually only get my updates from here on F95, so I rarely stray from its borders. It's a shame that this above information wasn't posted here, as I'm sure many people (myself included) don't automatically assume Mac = Wine. I was in no way trying to be offensive. I'm glad that you are remaking the game in Ren'Py, as I'm sure you will reach a wider audience for the game. Again, apologies if I sounded ignorant, it wasn't my intention to cause offense or be overly critical.

Aug 23, 2018
it froze on me twice, once after beatrice came in she said shit about hand of queen, i got the end of build 0.1 and then nothing, so i loaded, and again it froze on me on that lake scene with the orc. Is this the end or is it just buggy af? If its a bug, any workaround?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
it froze on me twice, once after beatrice came in she said shit about hand of queen, i got the end of build 0.1 and then nothing, so i loaded, and again it froze on me on that lake scene with the orc. Is this the end or is it just buggy af? If its a bug, any workaround?
It is just an end of the route you have chosen. Either choose another route or download renpy version which excludes unhold routes.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dabna is not included because she never gets more than ~8 votes. I rather focus on popular routes now and leave the rest for later. Nothing is wrong with your criticism and it doesn't mean I won't return to Irnia to expand it one day. But right now I must admit my mistake of hoping that people will see potential and support it as much as needed to bring full vision to live. I clearly won't ever have enough of a budget to create something as big as I wanted. Stay tuned for the polls after main routes are done, where we will decide on what secondary route will be updated next.
I was surprised myself TFOI wasn't pulling 3k+ monthly given all the unique elements it brings together. I think people just might be overly spoiled expecting animation and 3dcg for their erotic adventures.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes