Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Well,guess feature creep or more appropriately route creep got the better of you Winter.I wouldn't worry though nor am I sad.I prefer shorter,tighter games.You have much more time and resources to flesh out less characters and their stories along with the main plot.My suggestion would be to have somewhere around 5-10 routes (small ones of course) with some minor alterations based on decisions throughout the game.Overall,in terms of hours of content,I'd say a 2-5 hour mark should be good for now.You can then gradually expand your scope with more content,including music,animations,va,routes etc.Oh,Ren'py should probably be the choice from now on for your games,since they appear to be VNs more than anything else.Tyrano can be a bit weird at times.

Best of luck to you and the rest of the devs.

U

User_1339663

I kinda like this game but didnt realise there was no auto save so now I gotta start over

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm loving this game every time I restart it the mother,sister and aunt are my favorite by far, I can't for the life of me remember the guys name that gets with Sandy in the bar, and who you can imprison only to change him into a female later on, I'm hoping to see more content for that character in days to come, he is a unique and interesting one, especially when you turn him into a woman and decide to make her yours whether you do it with a love or mind break route or both, it will be interesting to see where it leads to

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone has the workaround for freezing in Miriam & Beatrice MB route in 0.50 ? Mine got frozen in the bedroom sequence after dining table scene with queen and rosalin. Am I doing something wrong somewhere ?

Jun 27, 2017
MB epilogue with Miriam and Beatrice is really good like all the rest of game but I must ask
Do you plan some scenes for queen or she is just a background and won't have any beside that in the very end of epilogue?

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
I've tried getting all three, or even just the mother and aunt at the same time, to see if there are any scenes. I used the red orb but no luck so far with .50 and the only option I know to get the aunt is during our stay at her house tho there are no options to seduce her then with the other characters?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay boys and girls, let's stay on topic

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone else having this problem? I have tried to do the MB route for the mother and sister and both are pregnant but the epilogue acts like they aren't and the epilogues description goes against what choices I made concerning the city. For example I reduced the taxes and it says I raised them.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
It would be great if we could dim the dialogue box to see the background more it takes up alot of image

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes