Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
No, the only 3some ending is mother and daughter.
Ah I see, so I can stop trying my best to collect a Love Harem for now. Would love to get Miriam and Katrin to kiss and make up for real not just some orb assisted bathhouse scene, hate to see the sisters fight. Thanks for the information.

Additional routes will be added after the game is finished. It takes time to switch engines, and it has more features to work on.
I see, was just curious to know if you still planed on switching engines after it is completed, a few of Renpy 's features would really help improve the game imho... like rollback and the option to stop skipping at unseen text.

Thanks for the response and just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job, the Game has improved a lot from the older version I played several months ago, the problem where saving at a point where you get an option/choice made the game freeze is almost gone.

Who's Ghorza?
The Hot muscular green skinned virgin.

1) Meet Ghorza on Marketplace
2) Buy dwarf slave
3) Keep dwarf slave
4) At night, enslave Ghorza with the help of red orb

Unfortunately, this is the end of this route :cry:
Just gonna have to wait for it to complete, the game seems to have an amazing number of different routes you could take in each playthrough. I went through the game without any sex hoping to get a marriage proposal from the queen but it didn't work out, game just assumed I was with Ghorza even though I had zero sex scenes. I guess this will also be fixed once the game is more fleshed out.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I see, was just curious to know if you still planed on switching engines after it is completed, a few of Renpy 's features would really help improve the game imho... like rollback and the option to stop skipping at unseen text.

Thanks for the response and just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job, the Game has improved a lot from the older version I played several months ago, the problem where saving at a point where you get an option/choice made the game freeze is almost gone.
You know that there is a public renpy version, right? It just doesn't have all of the content yet.

• Wow
Reactions: scrumbles and lTTMl

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not understand why the author created so many routes. If it were not for that this would be one of the best games on the page. There is a limit in trying to extend a game but having to play more than 10 times to see all the content does not have logic any.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I do not understand why the author created so many routes. If it were not for that this would be one of the best games on the page. There is a limit in trying to extend a game but having to play more than 10 times to see all the content does not have logic any.
All the opposite for me and the opposite of all those who support the project, have you never played a role play? RPG or Visual Novel?

The choice and writing, is a very important in a game. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax20

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To give people choices in a choose your own adventure style game.

It's what a lot of us playing wanted, we all have different tastes so we all wanted different women.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You know that there is a public renpy version, right? It just doesn't have all of the content yet.
Yup, now that I know it will be updated in the future I am just patiently waiting while playing the tyrano version, playing through the routes I can find.
Like all the other's said ... it depends on person to person ... a Lot of people enjoy games with replayability and different storylines instead of a linear one track story where you can just hold down the skip key to get all the sex content unlocked in one go. You will find a lot of those people here in this thread.
you are welcomed to just play the one route you like and ignore the rest. Unless you were hoping for it to be some kind of harem game ?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
first time playing this game.i love it:love:
i have a few question:
-the only characters who got endins are the miriam,lady dead and beatrice?
-the is a bug in beatrice i cant see her ending in the gallery.
-the theesomesome paths are complete?i got one with beatrice and miriam full red but non with the aunt and miriam.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Does anyone have an idea of other games in which the MC gets his mother pregnant,it seems this and Dark neighborhood are the only ones

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
My game gets stuck all the time at the same spot, after second sex scene with Katrin I meet Beatrice on the streets, she says 'speaking of which...' and then nothing happens. Screen is normal but no text in the textbox.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Got past by taking another route. But we can't use the sphere on the Succubus because it's not included in this version or is it available only for Patreon backers?

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Is it just me or is this game pretty broken? I tried to go on a neutral route and ended up somehow Red Sphering the Aunt and Sandy despite never picking those choices

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Is it just me or is this game pretty broken? I tried to go on a neutral route and ended up somehow Red Sphering the Aunt and Sandy despite never picking those choices
Many roads are not finished yet, use the Walkthrough to avoid the bugs.

Nov 24, 2018
I have the android version of this (from fapnation) but it stops at the end of the 0.1 build, even though when i download it, it is at 0.52. Why?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes