anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm something seems off with my config screen... lol

Fixes itself later though lol

Last edited:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I'm coming back to this game after version 0.27? or something around that. The game wants to connect to the internet, when I deny it on the firewall, it just refuses to start and the process doesn't respond, this is right after I try to launch the game. Never starts, no splash screen, nothing. Maybe this has some sort of call home feature like Echoes of Lust and messes with the game if activation fails? Anyone else having this problem? Any help is appreciated.

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Up to what point does the Ren'py version of the game have content ? Is it bits and pieces here
and there that are missing, or is it up to a certain version number ?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
that walkthrough is out of date or just wrong for the sandy vanilla route. it always ends with me catching her with jeremy.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
With this new Tyrano thing, is there any way to increase money, like console commands or editing save file like with Renpy?

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I have tried and downloaded every link in the windows version and every time i have tried to extract with winrar i keep getting error messages. Could soneone tell me how to fix this
If you ever have problems opening a rar then download/update the newest winrar or just install 7zip, nobody really recommends winrar anymore, only 7zip.

Reactions: darl44321

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I help some people but not a single thanks, it's really nice. :geek:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes