QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
I've played the Ren'Py version : Just goes to about a third of the way of the Tyrano one. Just so
y'all know...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I played through a couple of times and it's good then I checked the walkthrough and seen many things I didn't know but one thing I can't seem to get is Jeremy never comes to the castle I've tried different combos but can't seem to get that to trigger is there a specific combo of things to do to get it? I noticed certain things only trigger if choose certain dialogue options? Anybody have any insight? Thanks great game by the way! (Sandy path)

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Agreed - never have found a working Mac version for this - only gives us .exe's. No .app's. Confusing, as the dev has been releasing S.H.E.L.T.E.R. in Mac for awhile

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
MAC version doesn't work, and apparently never did, lets just remove it, and call it Win only.
Agreed - never have found a working Mac version for this - only gives us .exe's. No .app's. Confusing, as the dev has been releasing S.H.E.L.T.E.R. in Mac for awhile
According to the Dev's Patreon the Mac version requires Wine. Probably has to do with the different engine the game is in.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
How can i make the speech box clear?
Something like that is not possible and it is one of the biggest weaknesses of this game.
Even semi-transparent would be enough.
It's very annoying...

P.S.
The second biggest weakness is the fact that slaver route is still not completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: alpharenji

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
The Ren'py version is very well done...except it's only partway (about a 1/3 into it).

If it were complete, it would solve a lot of issues, and everyone would have a good
time playing the game.

Instead of butting your heads up against the wall - so to speak - with the Tyrano version
and all it's compatibility issues, why not encourage the dev. to complete the Ren'py
version ?

Of course, this would probably mean that he would have to make adjustments to his
game developing schedule...I for one, wouldn't mind the story being temporarily put
on hold 'till the Ren'py version is up to date.

At least that he incrementally speeds up completion of the Ren'py version.

Too many of you guys are having a hard time; this should respectfully be requested.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Something like that is not possible and it is one of the biggest weaknesses of this game.
Even semi-transparent would be enough.
It's very annoying...

P.S.
The second biggest weakness is the fact that slaver route is still not completed.
Yea and i was hopeing someone mad a tool or mod for that but i found none

Reactions: cimibibapa2

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Do not worry, once the Tyrano version is finished, Winterlook will finish the Ren'Py version.
I resume his post for future requests.

The Fate of Irnia.
"After main routes will be done, we will continue with the Renpy remake and polish the game as best as we can. Next, we will expand on routes that had low support (Dabna, Leanor etc) and add additional content for existing routes to make their story feel more complete."

Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes