• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
how the hell mine is corrupted then? i downloaded from workupload is corrupted too. im using win 10 64 and idk what the hell is the problem. if yours isnt corrupt then the problem should be my pc
Are you using 7zip? Make sure it's up to date, I used to run into corrupted shit until I started using 7zip. Trust me.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Need help, using Mac and having problems. Downloaded the rar file, extracted and all it shows is a a bunch of files. Seeing no apps whatsoever. NEED HELP.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Need help, using Mac and having problems. Downloaded the rar file, extracted and all it shows is a a bunch of files. Seeing no apps whatsoever. NEED HELP.
Did you download the MAC version? I think you downloaded the wrong version.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
This may seem like an odd question sense I may be one of the few people to ask about it. But would there be a chance for more of gender bend Jeremy(I believe is called Jenny afterwards)and if so would there be a romance-like route for the character(if that would even be possible).

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I'm getting the same thing not just you! The folder said it's a mac version but inside it doesn't contained any Apps for the "Mac"
winterlook
Downloaded the Mac version and only a bunch files are in it without any app of sort.
I do not want to say it, but there is a search bar at the top right, I select "This thread", I write "Mac" and I find answers.
The problem is that the Mac version requires WINE emulation, which is not indicated on the first page.

Last edited:

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I do not want to say it, but there is a search bar at the top right, I select "This thread", I write "Mac" and I find answers.
The problem is that the Mac version requires WINE emulation, which is not indicated on the first page.
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO M8.

Canes

May 27, 2018
So Death's route is broken or what? She just disappears after the first day in...ugh, not to spoil for new players, that job you have to do in the capital...
I just end up on Ghorza's route.

Last edited:

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
So Death's route is broken or what? She just disappears after the first day in...ugh, not to spoil for new players, that job you have to do in the capital...
I just end up on Ghorza's route.
Hey Canes I think I may know what you talking about, and I don't think it broken but may I ask what made you think it was?

Canes

May 27, 2018
Hey Canes I think I may know what you talking about, and I don't think it broken but may I ask what made you think it was?
Like I've said, she disappears from the game completely until the end of the content, no mention of her ever again, not even in the Epilogue. I was on her love path and then it switched to Ghorza's path out of the blue.
Like the previous night I had the option to visit Lady Death and the next night I get visit Ghorza, which I never even met up to this point.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Like I've said, she disappears from the game completely until the end of the content, no mention of her ever again, not even in the Epilogue. I was on her love path and then it switched to Ghorza's path out of the blue.
Like the previous night I had the option to visit Lady Death and the next night I get visit Ghorza, which I never even met up to this point.
This might of happen because of something you click on, I myself was on a path with a girl(can't remember her name at the second) and I went and talk to Roland and after I was done I was on a different path. So if you can find what might of cause it then you just need to avoid afterward.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Game would be better if the devs actually focused on a few path instead making 30+ more alternative companions which alters your game differently, it has decent art and story itself is interesting.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Game would be better if the devs actually focused on a few path instead making 30+ more alternative companions which alters your game differently, it has decent art and story itself is interesting.
seems like the dev took your advice, some time in the past really
they've already anounced that they wouldn't continue certain paths and every latest update has been "we've finished character X's story"

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes