JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
I really want to get into this game because of its setting and story branching but it's just so clunky. How does quicksave even work? There's no rollback on text, there's this huge line spacing which makes the text annoying to read, the artstyle is vastly different from scene to scene (I understand it's commissioned from different artists but still...) and the settings/prefs ui button is a mess.
Is that only in the beginning parts of the game or does it continue like so further into the newer content?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can you update REN'PY soon cant roll back on this other one or press space for next it hide thing and cant right click to open save
but i understand you use this one for the well chose part to have the ball thing
Is the ren'py version ever gonna get updated...?
Ren'py version won't be updated until this one is finished.

Still a couple of routes left to go.

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
There going to be plans for Liadrin (I think was her name) the original soldier's commander to go all the way with them?

Aug 16, 2018
I notice there was a mother-Katrin threesome route that was possible in the walkthrough. I'm pretty sure I played that mother-Katrin threesome route many moons ago when I first downloaded the game, but I can't seem to be activate it this time around with the 0.55 update. Can anyone confirm?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I notice there was a mother-Katrin threesome route that was possible in the walkthrough. I'm pretty sure I played that mother-Katrin threesome route many moons ago when I first downloaded the game, but I can't seem to be activate it this time around with the 0.55 update. Can anyone confirm?
1 scene not a route. It's in the bath house.

The only threesome route is mother and sister

Aug 16, 2018
1 scene not a route. It's in the bath house.

The only threesome route is mother and sister
Fair enough; it's been a while since I played through all the routes.

The groundwork hasn't been laid for a family harem route (mother, sister, aunt) but it'd be great if Winterlook is willing and has the budget to do so.

Reactions: Dysphorika

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Fair enough; it's been a while since I played through all the routes.

The groundwork hasn't been laid for a family harem route (mother, sister, aunt) but it'd be great if Winterlook is willing and has the budget to do so.
That is the route i am waiting for too especially if i can impregnate them all.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This might of happen because of something you click on, I myself was on a path with a girl(can't remember her name at the second) and I went and talk to Roland and after I was done I was on a different path. So if you can find what might of cause it then you just need to avoid afterward.
I also ran into this problem. Followed the walkthrough for the first night, and on the morning of 2nd day the walkthrough says to mention Lady Death to MC's mother, but that option is not provided.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the moment, no.

If it's planned for the future I have no idea but the only family endings for more than 1 are the mother/daughter romance and mind break ones.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, still nothing.
Looks like the author wants to finish all the other routers before finish Slavemaster route.
That makes me sad. :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What the fuck that's the rout i was most exited for. What a fucking bummer.
Can't have been that excited considering it hasn't been a thing for over a year now. It was dropped as soon as the scene buying her was done.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes