• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the moment, no.

If it's planned for the future I have no idea but the only family endings for more than 1 are the mother/daughter romance and mind break ones.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, still nothing.
Looks like the author wants to finish all the other routers before finish Slavemaster route.
That makes me sad. :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What the fuck that's the rout i was most exited for. What a fucking bummer.
Can't have been that excited considering it hasn't been a thing for over a year now. It was dropped as soon as the scene buying her was done.

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
i try to use the walkthrough but i do not get the aunt route to trigger at all can any one help me about how i need to do to get to en new update content.

Arsenic_Lupin

Nov 4, 2017
There is this bug when you tell Ghorza that she cant come with you to the capital. It just states "This is a new senario file" and it wont react to any buttons I press.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'd my speaker way too loud... no music, no sound. The voice acting totally caught me off-guard, wasn't expecting it.
Was there voice acting from the beginning in this game? it need a new tag!
Some kind of warning would be appreciated... for those with sensible hearing or powerful speaker :)

Reactions: darkoraclegirl
Jun 13, 2018
I'd my speaker way too loud... no music, no sound. The voice acting totally caught me off-guard, wasn't expecting it.
Was there voice acting from the beginning in this game? it need a new tag!
Some kind of warning would be appreciated... for those with sensible hearing or powerful speaker :)
Yeah that happened to me too, but I was wearing headphones. Worse yet is the fact that my hearing a more sensitive then most peoples so it REALLY hurt.

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Found a bug after meeting lady death, if you choose - "Kill them." instead of "Say the words that Death gave you."
**The text box/HUD disappear, the story continue but you just can't read anything.
So naturally I reload. Just not a good choice option to have available i guess.
I thought i would kill one with the rusty nail, then "Say the words that Death gave you." automatically on remaining guy.
Nope option/choice "Kill them." is just buggy. (or maybe there's suppose to be an ending here that don't trigger?)

Another bug right after choosing "Say the words that Death gave you." go back home notice mother pleasuring herself
Choice are - "Choose blue." "Choose red." "Put in back in your bag." "Who or what are you"
I choose "Who or what are you" first time interacting with red/blue ball(didn't do it in the bar)
After choosing that option and having ball explain what it is... it end the choice selection(despite being grey choice-info)
the morning came but the ball remain on the screen, and when mother appear, she appear on top of the ball
Guess I should have interact with the ball in the bar... but then i can't trigger lady Death(fake name) :(
I'll just skip having the ball explain what it is... And pretend I already know. hehe

Last edited:

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
hey dev i just want to say thanks for this awesome game
it is really hard finding a good slave/mindbreak game with a good dialogue like this
i really enjoying the dominating dialog on all MB routes reminds me of black lilith and bishop games (that scene with miriam just give you leash and admit her position is pretty good)
hopefully you expand MB routes with adding more variation to the harem (maybe just expanding bea-miri MB route with adding every chara) rather just a one chara in harem (just saying)
keep up the good work

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes