• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well, thats a worrying start. I just started the game for the first time, the options are rolling off the screen

urgh i hate tyrano and this is badly written. in context of ui and load/save at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I'm encountering a bug where I would ignore every girl and just focus on death's route but sandy would just show up and force me to go on her route any help?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to translate this game into another language? I can do it if I have a renpy version, is only version 0.1 (first). How much content does the renpy version have compared to the original? Do any of you also know which game engine you use to know how to translate it?

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there any way to translate this game into another language? I can do it if I have a renpy version, is only version 0.1 (first). How much content does the renpy version have compared to the original?
The original version is made in Tyrano, the executable gets decompressed on a temporary folder (hence why it takes some time to load, for some people), those files are well visible and that is where you should be looking at if you plan to make a translation.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The original version is made in Tyrano, the executable gets decompressed on a temporary folder (hence why it takes some time to load, for some people), those files are well visible and that is where you should be looking at if you plan to make a translation.
So the game engine is Tyrano, I'm going to see if I can find something on the internet to translate the game.

Reactions: Winterfire

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well the dev team has a dedicated H-scene artist now, so not sure if he is going to go and back-fill some of the scenes from before. I remember way back when - when I got to the first scene (Barmaid - red path), I was kind of underwhelmed that it was just a series of black screens with 1 still image at the end.
I haven't read anything about them doing that,

ferroluppe

Jun 21, 2018
Im having issues getting gallery scenes to unlock.
Anyone willing to share a save with a completed gallery to help with my ocd?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes