lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
norrington, I am also under Windows 10 64 bits, I have no problem, try to run the game as an administrator with accounting modes (Windows 7, Vista, XP).

Last edited:

InCognito9000

Aug 11, 2017
To those of you supporting Winterlook on Patreon (I'd love to do so myself but I'm out of funds atm):
Could you please post the image of the latest "next update" poll?
I'd love to know when the Katrin update will appear.
Thank you.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I get to the point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it freezes right after that i think? I've clicked about 50 times, tried to save go to different screens, but it doesn't progress. Is this a problem with Tyrano or something? What's going on? the screenshots made it seem like there's a lot more content I'm missing.

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
The game didn't start the first time either. I had to reboot and wait a couple seconds for it to be launched.

Muckiiiee

Jan 31, 2019
I just tested, it is not corrupt.
how the hell mine is corrupted then? i downloaded from workupload is corrupted too. im using win 10 64 and idk what the hell is the problem. if yours isnt corrupt then the problem should be my pc

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
how the hell mine is corrupted then? i downloaded from workupload is corrupted too. im using win 10 64 and idk what the hell is the problem. if yours isnt corrupt then the problem should be my pc
Are you using 7zip? Make sure it's up to date, I used to run into corrupted shit until I started using 7zip. Trust me.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Need help, using Mac and having problems. Downloaded the rar file, extracted and all it shows is a a bunch of files. Seeing no apps whatsoever. NEED HELP.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Need help, using Mac and having problems. Downloaded the rar file, extracted and all it shows is a a bunch of files. Seeing no apps whatsoever. NEED HELP.
Did you download the MAC version? I think you downloaded the wrong version.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes