Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
A very good first release I really liked.
Mc looks like a real adult and acts like one too.
Hope we recruit the companions in the harem soon :LOL:, but I'm happy for now because the wife is amazing :love:.
And Vanderer in the first time the Queen talks with the mc she uses the default name.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
A very good first release I really liked.
Mc looks like a real adult and acts like one too.
Hope we recruit the companions in the harem soon :LOL:, but I'm happy for now because the wife is amazing :love:.
And Vanderer in the first time the Queen talks with the mc she uses the default name.
Thank you for the compliment, I really tried to have a MC who is not the usual young perv with two brain cells.

For the companions, depend on which one. Some will be more difficult than others.

And thank you for the bug report, fixed it for the next version.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you for the compliment, I really tried to have a MC who is not the usual young perv with two brain cells.

For the companions, depend on which one. Some will be more difficult than others.

And thank you for the bug report, fixed it for the next version.
And in my opinion, you succeeded, especially with how much he cares for his family and how he is deadly serious about protecting them.
And I will have patience don't worry :ROFLMAO:.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
now i have not tried it but i gotta know because i am so tired of fake harems... the mc should be the one who allows his girls in his harem if he want them to engage with each other or only focus on his. IT'S HIS HAREM which they are his women. I don't mind the girls fooling around but only when the MC is present. it shouldn't be no women who are relationships with each other in harem games. any focus on lesbian stuff should only be in threesomes with the mc present if he allow to them. at the point if other women are fooling around without him it's not a harem at that point, it's a poly open relationship at that point which is wrong and not a harem.

I just feel like most harem games just lost the KINK of what of harem is which is suppose to be about him and his women and they falling in love with him and fighting for his affection only. I don't mind lesbian content but as the alpha leader of my harem I should be the one dictating if they are fooling around with each other. some harem games even have options if you want them to engage with each other or not. I also feel like if the girls are fooling around without the MC it's cheating in my eyes. No woman who is in harems should NOT be in any form of relationship. No man, no woman, etc. and it also shouldn't be no woman in the harem in a relationship with another woman in the harem because IT'S MY HAREM.

I just want to know how much lesbian stuff is in the game.
now it's your game but i do recommend if the lesbian stuff isn't aviodable atleast make it aviodable down the line you will aviod the headache of people like me complaining LMAO. But it's your game I am not gonna tell you what to do, you worked on it you do what you want but it's just a suggestion of feedback that's all.

SO PLEASE DEV RESPOND i mean no direspect to your game I am still going to maybe try it and give feeback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
now i have not tried it but i gotta know because i am so tired of fake harems... the mc should be the one who allows his girls in his harem if he want them to engage with each other or only focus on his. IT'S HIS HAREM which they are his women. I don't mind the girls fooling around but only when the MC is present. it shouldn't be no women who are relationships with each other in harem games. any focus on lesbian stuff should only be in threesomes with the mc present if he allow to them. at the point if other women are fooling around without him it's not a harem at that point, it's a poly open relationship at that point which is wrong and not a harem.

I just feel like most harem games just lost the KINK of what of harem is which is suppose to be about him and his women and they falling in love with him and fighting for his affection only. I don't mind lesbian content but as the alpha leader of my harem I should be the one dictating if they are fooling around with each other. some harem games even have options if you want them to engage with each other or not. I also feel like if the girls are fooling around without the MC it's cheating in my eyes. No woman who is in harems should NOT be in any form of relationship. No man, no woman, etc. and it also shouldn't be no woman in the harem in a relationship with another woman in the harem because IT'S MY HAREM.

now it's your game but i do recommend if the lesbian stuff isn't aviodable atleast make it aviodable down the line you will aviod the headache of people like me complaining LMAO. But it's your game I am not gonna tell you what to do, you worked on it you do what you want but it's just a suggestion of feedback that's all.

SO PLEASE DEV RESPOND i mean no direspect to your game I am still going to maybe try it and give feeback.
so far i remember in this release you see only 1 lesbian scene (while mc fucks another woman) but you hear some girls talking how they shared a bed with another woman

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021

hello daddyjaku05
as long as nothing is stated in the overview, the tags, or the planned tags that you fundamentally reject/don't want to play, it's absolutely simple and easy to load a project and evaluate it for yourself first.

if you don't like this game / don't meet your expectations, you can simply delete it and ignore this topic.

Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
hello daddyjaku05
as long as nothing is stated in the overview, the tags, or the planned tags that you fundamentally reject/don't want to play, it's absolutely simple and easy to load a project and evaluate it for yourself first.

if you don't like this game / don't meet your expectations, you can simply delete it and ignore this topic.
yea but i would rather have someone tell me then waste my time downloading it and playing for like 20 minutes just to be dissapointed.
thanks for the respond tho bro.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
for a first release the amount of content is absolutely insane, in a good way

i would personally tweak a few characters like the guard Sulter, who looks like a bald dude wearing an ugly wig

but that's me being nitpicky u.u the game has potential and so i put it in my bookmarks ^^

Reactions: Vanderer

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
What a great first release, the worldbuilding is done in a pretty good way unlike the usual infodump we get...the characters also leave a lasting impression and i really liked the exchange between Athagan and MC while debating about cummin outside, i really wish many devs adopt that in their games ;), hopefully we get to impregnate everyone in the castle soon. Probably the best thing about this game is the MC is not some pump and dump asshole and actually kisses, cuddles and cares for the women he fucks even if its a maid/slave thats something so rare in these kinda games and hopefully the romance continurs and develop in the future too.

Minor nitpicking would be i really hate the game progresses in days instead of chapters, cuz in chapters the timeskip can be done anywhere pretty much and we can see some pregnant bellies soon :BootyTime: and also doesnt it give some writing freedom too? instead of stuffing events in days. Just my two scents...Cant wait for the next release

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
What a great first release, the worldbuilding is done in a pretty good way unlike the usual infodump we get...the characters also leave a lasting impression and i really liked the exchange between Athagan and MC while debating about cummin outside, i really wish many devs adopt that in their games ;), hopefully we get to impregnate everyone in the castle soon. Probably the best thing about this game is the MC is not some pump and dump asshole and actually kisses, cuddles and cares for the women he fucks even if its a maid/slave thats something so rare in these kinda games and hopefully the romance continurs and develop in the future too.

Minor nitpicking would be i really hate the game progresses in days instead of chapters, cuz in chapters the timeskip can be done anywhere pretty much and we can see some pregnant bellies soon :BootyTime: and also doesnt it give some writing freedom too? instead of stuffing events in days. Just my two scents...Cant wait for the next release
Thank you very much for your good words, it is much appreciated. For the worldbuidling, I try to avoid infodump indeed, Erika being a foreigner also allow me to do some exposition as the story progress. I am still new at writing VNs, so I tried a few tricks I used while playing tabletop RPGs.

As for the passage of time, in the future there will be timeskips, like during longer travel or training montages. But for now, the party is new and the stakes are low and local. Still quite a few relationships to deepen and people to meet too.

I intend to have a number of sex scenes with pregnant love interests, don't you worry. ;)

Jun 16, 2022
I'm not sure if it is errors on my part, but a lot of the dialogue has the characters' names listed as someone else entirely or be making up new names on the spot. Also, is this game going to be strictly linear or will the players have choices to make, for example, on who they pursue as a LI? Personally, I'm not attracted to maids such as Celeste, Martha, etc much less want to impregnate them with my seed. Besides that, the characters are enjoyable and the world-building is top tier. I'm patiently waiting to see what else is in store for us.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes