Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Waiting for stat points of mc (including money). Without them, games gonna feel like kinetic novels to me
That will not happen. That's not the type of game I make.

The story in itself is kinetic, but the relationships are not, mostly. The depth of those relationships will be handled via choices and consequences, not points.

An example, if you refuses Martha in the baths, it "count" against you deepening your relationship with her. Do it enough time, and the MC will still try to get her pregnant, he promised after all and he's generous with his seed, but there will not be a "I love you" moment, no romantic dates, etc... It become more like an arranged marriage, albeit the MC will still treat them with care, he's a good guy after all.

Some character will have more choices than others. The MC love his wife, Karla, for example. That will not change. Aoife is one of them too.

Some other character will be completely avoidable too, but they are more "one night stand" type of deal, or very bizarre characters, like the frog girl that I have planned. Weird stuff.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
That will not happen. That's not the type of game I make.

The story in itself is kinetic, but the relationships are not, mostly. The depth of those relationships will be handled via choices and consequences, not points.

An example, if you refuses Martha in the baths, it "count" against you deepening your relationship with her. Do it enough time, and the MC will still try to get her pregnant, he promised after all and he's generous with his seed, but there will not be a "I love you" moment, no romantic dates, etc... It become more like an arranged marriage, albeit the MC will still treat them with care, he's a good guy after all.

Some character will have more choices than others. The MC love his wife, Karla, for example. That will not change. Aoife is one of them too.

Some other character will be completely avoidable too, but they are more "one night stand" type of deal, or very bizarre characters, like the frog girl that I have planned. Weird stuff.
Really loved this story so far and when I read this I'm even more certain that I will follow it to the non-bitter end! :ROFLMAO: :love: After some updates I'll give a proper review but for the moment it's a 5* plus game. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Really loved this story so far and when I read this I'm even more certain that I will follow it to the non-bitter end! :ROFLMAO: :love: After some updates I'll give a proper review but for the moment it's a 5* plus game. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:
Thank you, it is very nice to read!

As for the next updates, one is already out for my patrons, it will be out for free in 5 days.

Long term, I intend to do at least one a month, roughly 400-500 renders. Depending on what happens IRL of course.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Posted the new update a few hours early since I will not have the time tomorrow. Corrected a load of grammar errors, sorry for the state of the game on the first release, it was embarrassing.

I hope you enjoy it.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Actually, that's my bad, corrected it to "And that semi-public sex is part of the setting so you will be in situations were they fuck their own women from time to time, but you won't have to see it if you choose not to.".

It reflects what will be in the game more accurately.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I love the description, the current and planned tags, and all the hairy pussys in the preview pictures; but MC does not look young to m is some of those pictures.

Still going to download and give it a try

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I love the description, the current and planned tags, and all the hairy pussys in the preview pictures; but MC does not look young to m is some of those pictures.

MC model's a bit janky, but the game's still fun. By storyline, the MC in-game is 25yo.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

There are story reasons for him looking older, even though it is not revealed yet. The MC is 25, which is young for me, and the average battlemage in that setting, but YMMV...

And the main reason for his looks is that it is very difficult in honey select to make a male that does not look like utter garbage. I won't judge the looks of my own character, but I hope I did better than the average male from HS.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are story reasons for him looking older, even though it is not revealed yet. The MC is 25, which is young for me, and the average battlemage in that setting, but YMMV...

And the main reason for his looks is that it is very difficult in honey select to make a male that does not look like utter garbage. I won't judge the looks of my own character, but I hope I did better than the average male from HS.
Oh 25 is perfectly fine, even up to early 30s would be good. He just looked much older. Glad there's a lore reason. Difficulty with Honey Select making good male models is a good reason

Reactions: Vanderer

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Got excited when I saw this updated, wondered why I never played it since it has nice tags then saw this bullshit and almost cried
I dont think thats the theme of the game at all, the MC certainly isn't a guy who gets off on watching other people having sex, the world the game takes place has some customs/duty that every women must follow due to declining male population, but the only other male character introduced so far is maimed by demons so i dont think theres gonna be a rival or some other gigachad guy that MC is gonna get jealous about, he has a palace full of Pregnant Harem members to satisfy after all. Though i wouldn't mind stealing those other girls :BootyTime:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Though i wouldn't mind stealing those other girls :BootyTime:
Per word of dev, the MC is an honorable man (and the dev doesn't like netori), so there won't be any stealing. With a few story-based exception LIs who are already with another man, any woman wearing jewelry is already taken and won't be an LI (examples: the jewelry vendor in Wildale and the villager who thanks you in Glenval). There will be a man the MC meets later on with his own harem, who are all off-limits for the same reason.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Per word of dev, the MC is an honorable man (and the dev doesn't like netori), so there won't be any stealing. With a few story-based exception LIs who are already with another man, any woman wearing jewelry is already taken and won't be an LI (examples: the jewelry vendor in Wildale and the villager who thanks you in Glenval). There will be a man the MC meets later on with his own harem, who are all off-limits for the same reason.
Roughly true, I said I am not fond of netori, but I could see the MC "stealing" a woman from a man who mistreats her for example. After the guy dies in a fiery blaze. But a woman who is happy with her man? No. Especially since the laws of Aetas, the country the MC lives in, are not kind to those who fool around their man. Those women are branded, a little bit like French branded prostitutes with a Fleur-de-lys in the past.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Vanderer
While I like netori (to a certain extent) I'm glad the game won't focus on "stealing" other women.

I guess one sort-of caveat to this would be "rescue" stories. For instance, a woman in an abusive relationship - rescue fair damsel from evil "owner" or "abuser" would be my cup of tea and fit the "honor" of the MC. From different perspectives, this might be considered "stealing" though, I suppose.

Just my humble two cents.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Roughly true, I said I am not fond of netori, but I could see the MC "stealing" a woman from a man who mistreats her for example. After the guy dies in a fiery blaze. But a woman who is happy with her man? No. Especially since the laws of Aetas, the country the MC lives in, are not kind to those who fool around their man. Those women are branded, a little bit like French branded prostitutes with a Fleur-de-lys in the past.
LOL I guess we were writing about the same thing at the same time. :LOL:

Reactions: Vanderer

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Roughly true, I said I am not fond of netori, but I could see the MC "stealing" a woman from a man who mistreats her for example. After the guy dies in a fiery blaze.
Well, that's good to hear, since that's by a large margin my favorite type of netori.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
LOL I guess we were writing about the same thing at the same time. :LOL:
Yep, nearly exactly. :)

Well, that's good to hear, since that's by a large margin my favorite type of netori.
Me too.

Basically, I try to write the MC as a good guy...but not a pushover. He will treat good people with respect, his women with care, but his enemies and bad people in general will not get much pity from him.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes