mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> mentor: orcs killed her family
> Mc: meh
> mentor: Yes she shares your hatred

I really don't think "meh" is the right thing for the MC to say here.
meh is a sound of dismissal, of "this is average, boring, uninteresting" of "I don't really care one way or another".
hearing that a woman's entire family was slaughtered by orcs, a race that MC himself has a vendetta against due to his own backstory, sounds like it would garner some other exclamation.
and the response from the other person also doesn't quite fit. The response to being told meh is "I see you no longer care" rather than "I see you still hate them". meh is not the sound of hate

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
As long as the MC can join in on all girl on girl action in his harem that is fine. I despise being forced to sit and watch the girls going at it. Feels like we are being cucked or cheated on, It's not hot at all

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
> mentor: orcs killed her family
> Mc: meh
> mentor: Yes she shares your hatred

I really don't think "meh" is the right thing for the MC to say here.
You are right, "bleah" is more appropriate, changed it for the next update, thanks for the constructive criticism, I appreciate it.

As long as the MC can join in on all girl on girl action in his harem that is fine. I despise being forced to sit and watch the girls going at it. Feels like we are being cucked or cheated on,
You will have the choice to let them have sex with each other within your harem or not. Never outside, even if you agree.

A few exceptions, like when two girls were in a relationship before they joined the harem, especially since one is a "pure" lesbian. In that case, they will continue to have sex which each other and live as a couple. But you will have the choice to see it, join, or just leave when you come upon them having sex. They will never have sex with another man, you will be the only one for them.

It's not hot at all
I disagree, but I can understand your POV perfectly. Hence why I will let people have the choice most of the time. The only other times are because it would take me too much time to do otherwise, like with the couple I talked about previously.

I am not into getting people jealous, that's not my goal. But on the other hand, I have limited time and resources, it is a hobby for me, at least for now and probably always will be. And as such, I cannot account for the likes and dislikes of every player, sadly.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You are right, "bleah" is more appropriate, changed it for the next update, thanks for the constructive criticism, I appreciate it.

You will have the choice to let them have sex with each other within your harem or not. Never outside, even if you agree.

A few exceptions, like when two girls were in a relationship before they joined the harem, especially since one is a "pure" lesbian. In that case, they will continue to have sex which each other and live as a couple. But you will have the choice to see it, join, or just leave when you come upon them having sex. They will never have sex with another man, you will be the only one for them.

I disagree, but I can understand your POV perfectly. Hence why I will let people have the choice most of the time. The only other times are because it would take me too much time to do otherwise, like with the couple I talked about previously.

I am not into getting people jealous, that's not my goal. But on the other hand, I have limited time and resources, it is a hobby for me, at least for now and probably always will be. And as such, I cannot account for the likes and dislikes of every player, sadly.
Sounds good, I'm all for joining in and not watching lol. And good luck on your game, hope it does very well. The main theme being pregnancy is #1 for me

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

just my 2 cents i don't think it's wise to already have 2 girls who is already couple be in a harem honestly.
just my opinion. At that point it's going full poly in the fact they already together. It devalues the HAREM kink by ALOT.
now unless we just join in for fun with them, that's cool but is it a way to not have people that already together in YOUR harem?
I know you can't make everyone happy but like I said it's just my opinion.
Imma still trythe game when it gets more content but yea. It just don't make sense to have a lesbian couple in a harem.

now making the lesbian optional to an extent sounds good tho with making it optional but is it a way to avoid the couple and not allow them in YOUR harem? Not trying to make your job harder because making a game isn't easy but having girls who already in relationships before joining the harem and be a couple in a harem kinda ruins the kink and just ruins it I feel like personally. I will feel like i am just 3rd wheeling into their relationship at that point in my harem and that don't feel good at all.

so is it a way to avoid that or no? I know in the notes you said it's forced love interest but is all of them forced? can we not have a couple in the harem?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So far I am really liking this game
MC looks like an actual man
The themes are nice
The world building is quite well done
Still early in the play but I am positive about it.
just my 2 cents i don't think it's wise to already have 2 girls who is already couple be in a harem honestly.
I personally disagree.
So long as you are the only male in the harem then I actually like it.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So far I am really liking this game
MC looks like an actual man
The themes are nice
The world building is quite well done
Still early in the play but I am positive about it.

I personally disagree.
So long as you are the only male in the harem then I actually like it.
then that's you and that's fine.

Reactions: mrttao

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yea. that said, your sentiment is one I commonly see.
Probably good idea to make such things optional and let the player decide if they want it or not.
yea
that's mostly all I am saying lol.

as long I have an option to AVOID and make it optional to an EXTENT than I am fine.

I personally just rather have all girls to myself because I am selfish Lol.
male or female idc.

I am a selfish son of gun.

now threesomes, orgys I don't mind if the girls get touchy touchy, but doing it behind my back is a no no for me.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Basically, I try to write the MC as a good guy...but not a pushover. He will treat good people with respect, his women with care, but his enemies and bad people in general will not get much pity from him.
Just like me then! :ROFLMAO: That's my favorite kind of MC, even if I can like to play a really bad guy sometimes in a game.

Sidenote: I'm an amateur actor and I always get to play the good guy. So, it was funny to play the bad guy in a children's play, Thumbelina by H.C. Andersen, I played the beetle that kidnaped her and was mean to her friends.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
so is it a way to avoid that or no? I know in the notes you said it's forced love interest but is all of them forced? can we not have a couple in the harem?
No. I would need to make hundreds of additional renders.

Some of them will not be forced, but those are more the one-night stand kind of deal or very weird LIs. The ones the Mc will be in contact with regularly will be forced.

Looking forward to the pregnancies, hope there is lots of lactation to go with it.
Yes there will be some. ;)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The storyline/worldbuilding of the setting means that even lesbians are encouraged, or possibly even legally required, to have children with men who claim them. So assuming the MC treats the bi partner well (which is likely, he's a good guy), the lesbian partner is likely to ask him to get her pregnant as well to meet the legal requirements. That doesn't stop them from remaining a lesbian couple, they're just a lesbian couple who are 'claimed' by the MC as their sole man. Vander is unlikely to make you watch the scenes of them fucking without the MC, though, that's not his thing. But he's also probably not going to change their backstories or characters to make them not a couple.

I personally just rather have all girls to myself because I am selfish Lol.
male or female idc.

I am a selfish son of gun.
The MC is an honorable man, and there are attractive women who are not meant to be LIs of the MC. This is a world where the fertility goddess is one of the most revered, so there will be other men who have their own harems of claimed women.

now threesomes, orgys I don't mind if the girls get touchy touchy, but doing it behind my back is a no no for me.
The worldbuilding is such that most people are women, so women mess around with each other frequently, and it's not considered 'going behind the back', nor is it restricted to threesomes and orgies.

Examples (with minor spoilers): The MC's fiancee/mother of the MC's child has a maid that she has explicitly used (though not on screen) during the extended amount of time she is not able to be around the MC; said maid will very likely become an LI in the future and bear the MC's child/ren. And in the game currently, a future LI gets pleasured by another maid while she and several other future LIs watch the MC fuck a new LI. If you don't like how either of those sound, this may not be a game you'll enjoy, since they're likely on the tamest end.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The storyline/worldbuilding of the setting means that even lesbians are encouraged, or possibly even legally required, to have children with men who claim them. So assuming the MC treats the bi partner well (which is likely, he's a good guy), the lesbian partner is likely to ask him to get her pregnant as well to meet the legal requirements. That doesn't stop them from remaining a lesbian couple, they're just a lesbian couple who are 'claimed' by the MC as their sole man. Vander is unlikely to make you watch the scenes of them fucking without the MC, though, that's not his thing. But he's also probably not going to change their backstories or characters to make them not a couple.

The MC is an honorable man, and there are attractive women who are not meant to be LIs of the MC. This is a world where the fertility goddess is one of the most revered, so there will be other men who have their own harems of claimed women.

The worldbuilding is such that most people are women, so women mess around with each other frequently, and it's not considered 'going behind the back', nor is it restricted to threesomes and orgies.

Examples (with minor spoilers): The MC's fiancee/mother of the MC's child has a maid that she has explicitly used (though not on screen) during the extended amount of time she is not able to be around the MC; said maid will very likely become an LI in the future and bear the MC's child/ren. And in the game currently, a future LI gets pleasured by another maid while she and several other future LIs watch the MC fuck a new LI. If you don't like how either of those sound, this may not be a game you'll enjoy, since they're likely on the tamest end.
Well thanks for this value information.
Yeaaaa it's not for me but I wish the dev good luck and success for people who don't mind this.

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

A few corrections on that. Yes, Celeste and Karla had sex in the past, but with the MC approval and the understanding that if she pleased the MC, she will join his harem. But it is more a master/slave thing, no real feelings except some firend ship between them.

Also, the law do not force women to get pregnant, but the contraceptive herbs are controlled by the priestesses of Ishtar, the fertility Goddess, and can only be taken after the woman had two children.

It is not generally considered "behind the back" if done within the harem, but I choose to give the choice for the MC in particular in most cases. And you are right, if you don't want to see it, you will not have to.

But yes, the general points of your posts are right. I try to make some things that could put people off avoidable if possible, but again, my time is limited. If you are the type that is super-duper jealous of other women within the harem or with a tame past, the game is probably not for you.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Fiery Scion [Update 5b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.8Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not playing long but I really like what I've seen so far. MC looks better than I was expecting from the previews. The writing needs to be reviewed. Some lines feel very clunky, or badly phrased. Some words are missing, or present when they don't need to be. Also please use contractions. "I'm" instead of "I am" etc. While they generally mean the same thing, they have very different feels and don't read or speak the same. You need to use both in the right places.

Not really a fan of slavery, so depending on how it's handled I might have to start siding with the Orcs. Especially if they're fighting slavery

Edited to expand and clarify.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How is she supposed to answer a question that was only in our mind? Obviously "(thinking)" was left in error, but it does make the reading less smooth
slave or mindreader.png

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes