ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Not sure if anyone pointed this out, but this ruined the immersion quite a bit even with the slight tough of Engrish here and there, (unless dev was going for old English grammar with modern English translations or something) but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be Cinthia and not Athagan.
Also how did you come up with some of the names? Are they all Mesopotamian in origin or what? Nontheless keep up the good work, I'm really impressed with everything so far.
1668832040235.png

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for the report, I fixed it for the next update.

For the names, it depends. The gods names are Mesopotamian indeed, you know your pantheons it seems! :)

Aetas, the kingdom the MC is from is a relatively diverse country so from all over really, other countries with fewer cultures will be after a theme. Sometimes it is due to their background. Or I just pull it out from my ass, use a list of typical names for a culture, or just a fantasy name generator.

As for the engrish, not a native speaker, but I do my best. ;)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The Fiery Scion [Update 1b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 880mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mega or Pixeldrain is faster than Mixdrop

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
Great start, it felt a lot like an old rpg only with a lot more sex. For a countering opinion, regularly updating story is more important to me than excessive choices, especially since they can get so hard to track that the writer ends up making them meaningless, which I find far, far more irritating than only having a few that make a difference. It also adds a lot of complications to the backend, resulting in scenes being misplaced or not making sense because they lost track of all the options given. I actually like kinetic novels.

• Red Heart

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Fixed both. Those damn labels will be the death of me, I swear. I have the habit of ignoring them while playing, and they pass through when I look at the Vn before publishing.

Thank you for the reports.
Understand. I use TTS (text-to-speech) due to reading difficulties and would be in the same boat if I did not.

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
Well after a long drive with nothing to do but think, your story came in for the brunt of it. And a request
First, I can't help but assume that the demons are stealing males at conception and transferring them to the life pools to become orcs. Seems like a demonic thing to do, and they aren't known for there ability to create life.

Second, and sorry if this is meant to be a demonic dagger in the dark, but you have set up one of the most impressive slave disasters of anywhere.
A. Slaves seem make up at least 20% of the population, concentrated around mages and presumably nobles (and growing if a traveling merchant and a dress maker in the middle nowhere can afford one)
B. Slave are magically obedient and cannot disobey, and commands can be transmitted telepathically
C. Obedience can be transferred against the owner's will by a more powerful mage
D. Humans are not the most powerful mages so
E. Inevitably someone will say the wrong thing, and all slaves everywhere will be controlled by the demons, and there will be hell to pay.
This will of course kill off nearly all the mages and most leadership in one blow, leaving the countries leaderless and unable to coordinate resistance against a coordinated and ruthless enemy.

Speaking thereof, where did you get the chain asset? I use HS2 to make character portriats, and could really use it. I can't find any that don't keep going around both legs.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
First, thank you. It pleases me that people think more in depth about the story.

To respond to your points:

A. Yes. The mortal kingdoms are dying. A lot of people cannot feed themselves, let alone afford shelter. Hence the growing number of slaves, and bandits. Perhaps not 20%...more like 10-15. And the tailor is the daughter of a rich man...not depicted yet. But your point stands overall.

B. Only collared slaves, with the brand on the neck, must obey no matter what. The normal slaves cannot lie, but retain their free will. And you can only talk to your slave telepathically. And you need to be a mage for that. If a slave is not collared, he/she can decide for herself to follow the order or not. And suffer the consequences...

C. True to an extent. Very few mages could overcome Athagan's brand. But the MC has a lot of raw power, but lacks control. A future scene explains that: it is like a door with a lock. Athagan's brand is like a strong oak door reinforced by metal with a complex and well-built lock. Henri's door has no lock to speak of, but is made of steel and weighs 20 tons...with a little extra something on top.

You also need to be in physical contact with the slave to transfer a brand.

It is also punishable by death/slavery to steal a slave from its owner...and the owner feel when the brand is broken/taken over.

D. Atetans are nearly the most powerful mages in the mortal world, second only to the high elves. In part because they like to mingle sexually with other races, which makes them more likely to end up with arcane-sensitive genes into them.
But high elves have an incredibly low birth rate...and their manners make them unappealing to other races so they are less likely to interbreed, and without strong allies too.
When it comes to the arcane, Aetas is the standard that other human countries compare themselves to.

E. I don't see how, at least in Aetas. You must have access to the slave to overcome the brand. And the owner would be warned immediately. The type of uprising you think of is just not possible.

Of course, in other countries where they use more archaic brands...and tend to collar all their slaves...who knows... :D

The demons do not need to do that anyways. They are winning. The population is declining. A few centuries ago, the level of technology was more akin to the Victorian era, with magic mixed into it. They had black powder guns. Skyships with cannons. They were free of diseases and the crops were bountiful. Now...well, more like dark/middle ages after a plague. A lot was lost.

Demons thought that the time was right a couple decades ago or so. But a single group of 5 individuals thwarted their plans. Enough for the armies of the mortal kingdoms to win in the field at least.

As for the asset, I think it's included in HS1. Not sure. All the versions I tried had it...but I never installed HS from scratch. I am sure I did not add it as a mod though.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes