Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
its the problem with your system resolution, had the same problem once.
That's possible too, but shouldn't the text shrink in proportions? To be honest, I test the VN in 1080p , so I am not sure, but when the previous users who had a similar problem, it was because of the mod.

Reactions: Landrol

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
That's possible too, but shouldn't the text shrink in proportions? To be honest, I test the VN in 1080p , so I am not sure, but when the previous users who had a similar problem, it was because of the mod.
I had the same issue. I play on a 32in 2560x1440p monitor. But it was with the base game. I had to use the mod to make the text smaller to fit in the text box.

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I had the same issue. I play on a 32in 2560x1440p monitor. But it was with the base game. I had to use the mod to make the text smaller to fit in the text box.
I see...Renpy should resize it, though, but the length of the text you can fit would change...I need to look into it, thanks for the post.

Reactions: Landrol

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I see...Renpy should resize it, though, but the length of the text you can fit would change...I need to look into it, thanks for the post.
perhaps ask your supporters on patreon if they have had similair issue's and are using mod to fix it? if you feel like its a issue you'd like to resolve

im on a 1080p myself so won't be off help there :ROFLMAO:

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
it didn't because i got my pc connected to tv and not monitor.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There definitely is a slider in the mod to adjust the height of the text box so the bottom lines don't bleed into the buttons. It's not perfect, but he's working on something more dynamic in future updates.

Reactions: kMimster

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
It should scale to the resolution your TV is at. Landrol above had it with a high res monitor, so it's worth looking into. Next update though, since I am nearly finished with u17 and want to be done with it before.
I dont have problem with resolution in the game any more and plz dont need to waste time on that anyway. So just work on content for a new update. :D

Reactions: gojira667

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
That's great news this game is one of the best I played and always looking foreword for next update.
Thank you for all your hard work and best of wishes for you.
Agreed. Not many people actually praise creators/developers enough for what they do. This particular VN is one of the few with a deeper take on the personalities of the characters and story lines that are actually going places. Takes me back to my years of playing and DMing D&D.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes