HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Very much during, no big bellies yet, but one of our harem is explicitly pregnant
we know aoife is confirmed to be pregnant but based on choices there might be a 2nd no? i believe Vanderer said something along those lines a few updates back,if i remember correctly
so their might already be more
anyway aoife for sure ,maybe anne or martha (because they both had a 2nd round choice early on)

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
we know aoife is confirmed to be pregnant but based on choices there might be a 2nd no? i believe Vanderer said something along those lines a few updates back,if i remember correctly
so their might already be more
anyway aoife for sure ,maybe anne or martha (because they both had a 2nd round choice early on)
Last update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
discovered she was pregnant. Other than her and Aoife, no one that the MC know of.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Last update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
discovered she was pregnant. Other than her and Aoife, no one that the MC know of.
yes but before this update ,you did mention that there might be a 2nd pregnancy based on choices right? :unsure:
(to lazy to use search function to check :sleep:)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Vanderer When will the game get to the urination content? It has been planned from the start and I'm looking forward to it :) (and if you could maybe give us some minor spoiler about the extent of such content would be amazing, thank you in advance)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Not that I'm against urination content (at least if it's male on female, don't really have a thing for being pissed on myself) it's hard to see from the current characters who would enjoy it. MC is slowly waking up to a dominant side but I don't think he's there yet. Astrid is more into pain and being ordered around, not really into humiliation. Celest maybe since she seems to be more a general sub and hints at wanting to be used and so humiliation might fit.

If the Black Hand chick (forgot her name at the moment) ever redeems herself enough, possibly by doing something insanely selfless I could see it from a penance angle but at that point I don't see MC going for humiliation as a punishment since he is very much of the forgive and forget school.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Not that I'm against urination content (at least if it's male on female, don't really have a thing for being pissed on myself) it's hard to see from the current characters who would enjoy it. MC is slowly waking up to a dominant side but I don't think he's there yet. Astrid is more into pain and being ordered around, not really into humiliation. Celest maybe since she seems to be more a general sub and hints at wanting to be used and so humiliation might fit.

If the Black Hand chick (forgot her name at the moment) ever redeems herself enough, possibly by doing something insanely selfless I could see it from a penance angle but at that point I don't see MC going for humiliation as a punishment since he is very much of the forgive and forget school.
This is where you're wrong. Urination is not only about submission or humiliation. A girl can have such a kink and ask the mc to give it a try and things can escalate from then on (maybe other girls could ask to join in as well). On this premise, literally any LI can be brought into this type of action.

I asked the dev about his plans because I'm afraid this is going to be like with most games that keep the interesting stuff (for me at least) as a sort of final sex event or even worse just as a one-off, and I hope this will not be the case with this game

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer When will the game get to the urination content? It has been planned from the start and I'm looking forward to it :) (and if you could maybe give us some minor spoiler about the extent of such content would be amazing, thank you in advance)
In a few updates. But I'll be honest: it will never be a main kink, 2-3 scenes, something like that.

Vanderer is the thread banner image dead? You should probably upload it here anyway.
Thanks for warning me. You're right, I need to upload it here.
banner2_result.jpg

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
In a few updates. But I'll be honest: it will never be a main kink, 2-3 scenes, something like that.

Thanks for warning me. You're right, I need to upload it here.
View attachment 3388487
i'd like to suggest to update the banner as well ,if you have time ofcourse

a new and improved image whit a few more harem members in it would look better to get people to try it IMO

Reactions: Elhemeer

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Well footjob is not marked as avoidable so as usual I have to rapid click through that but it's a small price to pay for an excellent story.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well footjob is not marked as avoidable so as usual I have to rapid click through that but it's a small price to pay for an excellent story.
the spanking isn't ether (light bdsm) but that is true

haven't seen any real complaints about kinks being unavoidable ,aside from the bath scene whit asambe which is avoidable (i'm sure the people who followed the thread know how that went before the admins showed up)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes