johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
first off i don't think its misplaced
there is the whole ishtar's religion things about openness about sex (the voyeurism & exhibitionism)
that should also answer the Why its there (to display it as follows the story lore)
not sure why you translated the asambe scene/bath scene to "le black guy scene"
but yes its avoidable so no real issue in the end if its not your thing you can choose not to see it (even if it is still mentioned)
Almost every character in the game is White, then the one Black guy in the entire game gets a sex scene. Are you actually that slow? That is a textbook "le black guy scene".

• Angry
Reactions: SlapE

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
I'm not going to dig through every thread to hear about how much you want to see a BBC scene in a harem game, guy. The time spent making that scene could have just as easily been used to make a scene with the actual MC, H-scene or not. Which all of those cucks (yes they are cucks if they play a game with a White MC and want to see some random Black guy fuck random White women. If that's what they want they should go play a game with a Black MC), as well as the rest of the audience would have also liked.
You sound hurt buddy le black dude fucked your girl huh calm down everything in this game has a well explained reason for being there including le black dude and voyeur scenes which I and many others dont mind so stop your whining go play something else if it bothers you so much

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Almost every character in the game is White, then the one Black guy in the entire game gets a sex scene. Are you actually that slow? That is a textbook "le black guy scene".
this guy

complains about a scene and asks WHY?

someone explains that the scene is there due to the story lore based off the religious teachings
also pointed out a unnecessary change from a persons name to "le black guy scene" in the same paragraph

calls the person who explained the reason for the scene being there to be slow due to"not understanding a black characters sex scene is called "le black guy scene""
(ignoring the fact that if he had read and if he "thought" about the lore in game he could've at least deduced the why? the scene whit the voyeurism & exhibitionism is there (aka being not slow minded) )

well i'm not up to date whit what ever slang/culture the"le black guy scene" is a "text book" understanding

anyway this and your following statement :
I'm not going to dig through every thread to hear about how much you want to see a BBC scene in a harem game, guy. The time spent making that scene could have just as easily been used to make a scene with the actual MC, H-scene or not. Which all of those cucks (yes they are cucks if they play a game with a White MC and want to see some random Black guy fuck random White women. If that's what they want they should go play a game with a Black MC), as well as the rest of the audience would have also liked.

clearly shows the issue you're having seems to be that a other man had sex which isn't the MC (making it harder to self insert)
anyway again the scene is SKIPPABLE and asambe is whit his OWN love interests not the MC's
so no reason to toss about words like Cuck or NTR, as none off the women or the men how show intrest in each others wive's,concubines or other possible LI

and really leaning hard on the BLACK person bit
everything makes me think you're a racist tbh

don't worry i believe asambe's sister jebelle will be avoidable, so no "la black girl scene" for you if you don't want it
though i am unsure Erika's scene's will be avoidable, so you might see a "la Brown girl scene"

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
this guy

someone explains that the scene is there due to the story lore based off the religious teachings
also pointed out a unnecessary change from a persons name to "le black guy scene" in the same paragraph

calls the person who explained the reason for the scene being there to be slow due to"not understanding a black characters sex scene is called "le black guy scene""
(ignoring the fact that if he had read and if he "thought" about the lore in game he could've at least deduced the why? the scene whit the voyeurism & exhibitionism is there (aka being not slow minded) )

well i'm not up to date whit what ever slang/culture the"le black guy scene" is a "text book" understanding

clearly shows the issue you're having seems to be that a other man had sex which isn't the MC (making it harder to self insert)
anyway again the scene is SKIPPABLE and asambe is whit his OWN love interests not the MC's
so no reason to toss about words like Cuck or NTR, as none off the women or the men how show intrest in each others wive's,concubines or other possible LI

don't worry i believe asambe's sister jebelle will be avoidable, so no "la black girl scene" for you if you don't want it
though i am unsure Erika's scene's will be avoidable, so you might see a "la Brown girl scene"
Yeah, next we will have someone download one of these games and complain that there is a sex scene in it. Apparently they are just trolls out looking for attention. Best if everyone ignores them because they just love complaining about nothing just to argue.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, next we will have someone download one of these games and complain that there is a sex scene in it. Apparently they are just trolls out looking for attention. Best if everyone ignores them because they just love complaining about nothing just to argue.
nah man
you gada give people the benefit of the doubt that they just missed a bit off info or might be a bit ignorant
and at least try to help the people who ask a honest question whit a honest answer
no reason to not try because off some trolls

this guy just seems like some guy who's crush liked a black guy or his ex left him due to being unsatisfied and ending up whit a black dude, giving him resentment towards black guys -understandable but pathetic

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
nah man
you gada give people the benefit of the doubt that they just missed a bit off info or might be a bit ignorant
and at least try to help the people who ask a honest question whit a honest answer
no reason to not try because off some trolls

this guy just seems like some guy who's crush liked a black guy or his ex left him due to being unsatisfied and ending up whit a black dude, giving him resentment towards black guys -understandable but pathetic
I am all for giving people the benefit of a doubt, but when they make circular arguments and begin with insults, there is usually only one option left... just not to waste time or effort on them. Perhaps you are more tolerant than I.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So it's entirely avoidable, isn't sharing, swinging or NTR and yet for some reason you still find a reason to complain about it? If you paid any attention to this thread then you'd know there are people who did like the scene so obviously it's not pointless or misplaced, unlike your comment.
Bro, I think he just has a "Le black guy" problem. So, in truth, he has more issues than a game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
first off i don't think its misplaced
there is the whole ishtar's religion things about openness about sex (the voyeurism & exhibitionism)
that should also answer the Why its there (to display it as follows the story lore)
not sure why you translated the asambe scene/bath scene to "le black guy scene"
but yes its avoidable so no real issue in the end if its not your thing you can choose not to see it (even if it is still mentioned)
Is it avoidable or skippable? They are two different things. If it's avoidable it means that it doesn't happen at all, if it's skippable it means that it happens, but the player (and sometimes also the MC) doesn't see it but it happens anyway.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Is it avoidable or skippable? They are two different things. If it's avoidable it means that it doesn't happen at all, if it's skippable it means that it happens, but the player (and sometimes also the MC) doesn't see it but it happens anyway.
Well, I think it's safe to assume that Assambe will be boning his own wives at some point if not right then. I mean, at least one of them is pregnant now and the MC didn't do it. Maybe just get over it? :sneaky:

Reactions: gojira667

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I think it's safe to assume that Assambe will be boning his own wives at some point if not right then. I mean, at least one of them is pregnant now and the MC didn't do it. Maybe just get over it? :sneaky:
True, I think in this case though, Asambe and his women got turned on because of the MC and his girl going at it. So if you go to the private bath instead, I would assume that nothing happens with Asambe and his women. Especially because if you choose to stay in the main bath, they are hesitant to do anything until the MC tells them it's okay.

Apparently it's implied that they did have sex regardless of if you stay or not, but still you're not forced to see it, so I don't really see why anyone would care.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't started the game and I don't know who Assambe is.

I was thinking about downloading the game, but I don't like sex scenes where guys other than the MC appear fucking: if they are with girls who aren't LI, then I prefer there to be an option so that neither the MC nor I see them; If they are with LIs, then the only option I consider appropriate is that there is an option to prevent them from happening. So it would be good to know if these types of scenes are very abundant in the game and if they are skippable or avoidable, and if they include LI or random girls.

Therefore, unless the only one who has sex with the LIs is the MC (in no case do I consider it acceptable for another guy to have sex with the LIs) and can at least avoid seeing (although it's better to completely avoid these too) all the scenes of sex that include another guy having sex with girls who aren't LIs, the game isn't going to interest me.
From what I've read here, if you stay and fuck your girl in front of this dude, he will then fuck his girls, which aren't LIs. They're his wives.

Reactions: BlasKyau and SlapE

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I've read here, if you stay and fuck your girl in front of this dude, he will then fuck his girls, which aren't LIs. They're his wives.
If they're other guy's wives, then I don't give a shit if that guy has sex with them or not. But I prefer not to have to see it, something that from what some people have said is possible, right?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
If they're other guy's wives, then I don't give a shit if that guy has sex with them or not. But I prefer not to have to see it, something that from what some people have said is possible, right?
Accordin to what I've read, as I haven't played much of this yet, yes. You can take your girl and go someplace else to fuck her.

Reactions: BlasKyau

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yes you can take your girl to a side bath and have privacy but when you return its still implied that asambe had sex whit his wife (aka you just don't see it but it did happen) so skippable as mentioned in the other post
Edit : the bath scene happens in a bathroom best described as a roman bathhouse "bathroom"

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yes you can take your girl to a side bath and have privacy but when you return its still implied that asambe had sex whit his wife (aka you just don't see it but it did happen) so skippable as mentioned in the other post
Edit : the bath scene happens in a bathroom best described as a roman bathhouse "bathroom"
Well, as long as it's with... what's-his-name's wife and not a MC's LI, I still don't really see the problem.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
this guy

It's just another idiot that gets added to the ignore list.

The sister will be welcomed into the harem and then Asambe will be even more in the MCs life as a brother in law.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes