Yhiro

Jan 27, 2020
The Fiery Scion [Update 10b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.6Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

When will the Android version of the first part come out?

pastametal

Jun 23, 2021
I have yet to finish the first part, but I am curious about the MC lineage. At first I was dragon or fire elemental, which is what's mentioned, but there are other flaming races out there. So I thought... demon? But maybe its devil. Its interesting how both of those species are differentiated. Also a curse on the entire plane? Wow. The other thing of lore that caught my eye was the whole bit to do with the "gods" and the Lady of Graves role whenever one universe dies and the next is born.

I ponder, would the diverse genes in the MC the mystery lineage could override the inbreeding issues. Some animals do not suffer much from these issues, mostly because their huge genepool. Humans, us in the Realscape, do have a very limited genepool to start, the bottleneck a few thousands of years ago made sure that our genetic diversity is non existent really so risking bottlenecking ourselves even further is a bad idea. Only thing adding some diversity are viruses, as recently discovered we inherit 8% of our genes not from humans but from viruses. Makes me wonder if that is by design, intervention maybe, some non-human help? A prank? LOL.

Eitherway, with the further genetic variance in the setting, I do not foresee much issue with inbreeding problems, even with the decline of male birthrates. I think I am overthinking the story logic a bit but whatever, its fun. Also I am thinking magical beings are not entirely beholden to genetics.

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have yet to finish the first part, but I am curious about the MC lineage. At first I was dragon or fire elemental, which is what's mentioned, but there are other flaming races out there. So I thought... demon? But maybe its devil. Its interesting how both of those species are differentiated. Also a curse on the entire plane? Wow. The other thing of lore that caught my eye was the whole bit to do with the "gods" and the Lady of Graves role whenever one universe dies and the next is born.

I ponder, would the diverse genes in the MC the mystery lineage could override the inbreeding issues. Some animals do not suffer much from these issues, mostly because their huge genepool. Humans, us in the Realscape, do have a very limited genepool to start, the bottleneck a few thousands of years ago made sure that our genetic diversity is non existent really so risking bottlenecking ourselves even further is a bad idea. Only thing adding some diversity are viruses, as recently discovered we inherit 8% of our genes not from humans but from viruses. Makes me wonder if that is by design, intervention maybe, some non-human help? A prank? LOL.

Eitherway, with the further genetic variance in the setting, I do not foresee much issue with inbreeding problems, even with the decline of male birthrates. I think I am overthinking the story logic a bit but whatever, its fun. Also I am thinking magical beings are not entirely beholden to genetics.
aside from the 3 you mentioned 2 other possibilities have crossed my mind
one is Ifrit - who in some ways are akin to a djinn they stem from arabic mythology
the second would be some divine being whit a fire affinity this could take many shapes such as a nephilim or straight up god

im sure we will get to know the mc's lineage somewhere along the story but personally i do hope it is dragon based as i have always liked them and enjoyed story's based on them

Reactions: Vanderer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
aside from the 3 you mentioned 2 other possibilities have crossed my mind
one is Ifrit - who in some ways are akin to a djinn they stem from arabic mythology
the second would be some divine being whit a fire affinity this could take many shapes such as a nephilim or straight up god

im sure we will get to know the mc's lineage somewhere along the story but personally i do hope it is dragon based as i have always liked them and enjoyed story's based on them
MC's fire power really comes from some super spicy chili he ate one time.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i reaaaallllyyy hope some one make a Gallery Mod a bit anoying to have to replay the whole game (savegame) when you want to see a scene again....

PS: the textbox is a bit misplaced the quickmenu buttons are in the way of reading ,maybe make the nameplate of the current speaker a bit smaller and let the text begin from top of text window...

Reactions: Ssato243

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
PS: the textbox is a bit misplaced the quickmenu buttons are in the way of reading ,maybe make the nameplate of the current speaker a bit smaller and let the text begin from top of text window...
If you're using the mod, that's adjustable in the settings (you can expand the height of the box) ... if you're not, I'm not sure since I've played with the mod since I started.

Reactions: ChaosGhost

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
i reaaaallllyyy hope some one make a Gallery Mod a bit anoying to have to replay the whole game (savegame) when you want to see a scene again....

No problem on my end with the menu. Did you use a mod?

As for the gallery, I looked into it, but from what I gather it could cause incompabilities...and to be honest, I have been a little bit lazy about it. It's the type of work I dislike, so I always say next time...I know, I know...

It will be here one day, probably in part 3. Then, retconned to older chapters.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Some times this story makes me laugh. Imagine sitting in a pool with your GF and other friends and you get horny and instead of finding a spot to have sex you just do it there in front of everybody. LOL I mean who does that? I like the story and i like that you can opt out of the pure Lesbian content. I think i seen 1 scene so far. Good story and MC is a really good guy and a bad ass at same time.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Some times this story makes me laugh. Imagine sitting in a pool with your GF and other friends and you get horny and instead of finding a spot to have sex you just do it there in front of everybody. LOL I mean who does that?
Most of the people in this game's world, where it has been normalized for quite some time, I would think.

Vander has pretty solidly consistent worldbuilding, and he has had this note in the Developer Notes since a very early update, perhaps from the very beginning:
... And that semi-public sex is part of the setting so you will be in situations were they fuck their own women from time to time, but you won't have to see it if you choose not to . But no sharing. Fuck that.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Most of the people in this game's world, where it has been normalized for quite some time, I would think.

Vander has pretty solidly consistent worldbuilding, and he has had this note in the Developer Notes since a very early update, perhaps from the very beginning:
I wasn't complaining i just thought it was funny. Wish we could do that IRL lol

Reactions: Tiur

SiameseTwin

Sep 4, 2022
Great story and game so far. Love it. I think the quick menu in Part II is a bit distracting in some cases. Any chance of making an option in the settings to make it invisible or only visible on hovering over it. Would be nice

Reactions: johnmnf692

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The game is still great, but what is the point of this Asambe crap? We go the whole game without this pointless trash, but now we suddenly have to add "le black guy scene", why? Thankfully it's avoidable and not sharing or the three letters, but it's still utterly misplaced.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The game is still great, but what is the point of this Asambe crap? We go the whole game without this pointless trash, but now we suddenly have to add "le black guy scene", why? Thankfully it's avoidable and not sharing or the three letters, but it's still utterly misplaced.
So it's entirely avoidable, isn't sharing, swinging or NTR and yet for some reason you still find a reason to complain about it? If you paid any attention to this thread then you'd know there are people who did like the scene so obviously it's not pointless or misplaced, unlike your comment.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
first off i don't think its misplaced
there is the whole ishtar's religion things about openness about sex (the voyeurism & exhibitionism)
that should also answer the Why its there (to display it as follows the story lore)
not sure why you translated the asambe scene/bath scene to "le black guy scene"
but yes its avoidable so no real issue in the end if its not your thing you can choose not to see it (even if it is still mentioned)

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes