FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair, even if MC did marry Queenie he'd only be King Consort. She'd still be the power in the relationship.
Ava, did you get the impression that by becoming the breeder of the Queen's House, the MC will HAVE to breed the Queen? Or it's just my imagination?

Peace :eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ava, did you get the impression that by becoming the breeder of the Queen's House, the MC will HAVE to breed the Queen? Or it's just my imagination?

Peace :eek:
No, was just replying to someone that wanted to be king.

Can't see Sariel doing anything until she steps down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I think I agree with you, against my wishes, but what you said, makes a lot more sense than she just going for it... although it is obvious she's interested.

Peace :D

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I think I agree with you, against my wishes, but what you said, makes a lot more sense than she just going for it... although it is obvious she's interested.

Peace :D
She's actually not interested by the MC. She didn't lie when she said that she still love her late husband and want to honor his memory. And she's not a young flower that yo ucan charm by being nice having impressive magic, and a bicg cock. And...he's going on a mission to kill her daughter soon. It's complicated.

Sariel will never step down. Well, at least until she is not capable of ruling anymore. She view her position as the Queen as her duty, even though she don't particulary like the job. And abdicating would mean showing weakness, a thing that she abhors above all.

I will be honest: the MC will not be King. He's not interested. He will learn to appreciate a little more the management side of being a Noble, but he's not about power. Well, not that sort of power.

And the nobility will never accept someone born a commoner as their King.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
She's actually not interested by the MC. She didn't lie when she said that she still love her late husband and want to honor his memory. And she's not a young flower that yo ucan charm by being nice having impressive magic, and a bicg cock. And...he's going on a mission to kill her daughter soon. It's complicated.

Sariel will never step down. Well, at least until she is not capable of ruling anymore. She view her position as the Queen as her duty, even though she don't particulary like the job. And abdicating would mean showing weakness, a thing that she abhors above all.

I will be honest: the MC will not be King. He's not interested. He will learn to appreciate a little more the management side of being a Noble, but he's not about power. Well, not that sort of power.

Not gonna lie, Sariel was a nice fantasy... Not that I'm hurting for possibilities, but, yeah, she's very MILFY, and that "armor" she wore last update, yeah, it made me think very naughty thoughts...

I do agree with your reasoning, it makes more sense than my silly fantasies (looking at them in pieces by my feet is hard tho) but, it is what it is, let's keep building this awesome Harem and hopefully sometime have fun with all the wives at the same time (I don't even know if would dare to dream of them with each other, I'm afraid I will cause some damage).

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gods are actually real in your world, so are you going with The Divine Right Of Kings? Because, otherwise, all those nobles are in fact no different from commoners whose ancestors sailed to nobility on a river of blood.

It's looking increasingly like very few mortals can match MC in terms on raw magically power especially when in comes to fire.
There's really very little stopping MC establishing a new dynasty sooner or later. I know you said MC doesn't seek power but that hasn't be made very explicit or implicit in the game itself

Reactions: kMimster

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Wouldn't want MC to be the king tbh, he clearly would not enjoy it. At most he would take the role of noble and general if need be in my eyes. Also i would have been extremely disappointed if Sariel would fall for MC so easily, but i do see potential for Sariel to use the "breeding" services herself. She did say that the contract might involve all women of the house and she is part of the house, even if she is the head of it. But for that to happen, we'll have to really impress her by doing something really heroic. At least that's my take on the characters and the world. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wouldn't want MC to be the king tbh, he clearly would not enjoy it. At most he would take the role of noble and general if need be in my eyes. Also i would have been extremely disappointed if Sariel would fall for MC so easily, but i do see potential for Sariel to use the "breeding" services herself. She did say that the contract might involve all women of the house and she is part of the house, even if she is the head of it. But for that to happen, we'll have to really impress her by doing something really heroic. At least that's my take on the characters and the world. ;)
I'm pretty sure that was the devs way of saying she's off the cards.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No, not off the table. But, not an easy conquest.

And in a more general maneer, less LIs are going to join the harem from now on. I will concentrate for a while on the women already in it, mostly.
So plenty of more scenes with Deborah, i approve. :love:

Edit. Though i wouldn't mind few other glasses wearing beauties in the harem. :love:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
And in a more general maneer, less LIs are going to join the harem from now on. I will concentrate for a while on the women already in it, mostly.
But, but... Laura, Kes, Erica, Miriella, Helen, and Vivian! :p

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes