SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished playing Pale Carnations and Desires of Fate who both use Honey Select and have Mc that are not distractingly ugly so it can be done if the intended purpose was a manly looking MC you dont need to kiss ass about every aspect of a game. If the intent of the dev was to make a ugly bastard game which i have played plenty of them fine but this doesnt feel like a ugly bastard game so to me it just feels like the dev didnt execute his desired effect of a "decent looking guy" and before you say male chars looks dont matter everything in the view of the player matter to the intended experience the dev wanted.
As much as I like Pale Carnations, the MC kind of looks like a weirdo at times not gonna lie, especially when he's thinking, gets surprised, or during sex scenes, I can't take him seriously sometimes. (those damn faces he makes at times) Also worth noting that he also just looks plain af, basically looks like most HS2 MC's but with glasses tbh.

I 100% agree that they did a good job on the DoF MC though, once he got a makeover that is.

I don't think Vander was really trying to make the MC look good/handsome, just manly, which was accomplished. Though like I stated previously, I don't pay all too much attention to the MC in these games, with the exception on more serious scenes with the MC. I do however pay a lot of attention to the MC in games with female protagonist, I can't even begin to imagine why. :p

I think the sad reality is, that most HS/HS2 games are gonna have plain looking or straight up ugly MC's, very rarely will you find one with one that actually isn't a plain jane or an ugly ass mofo.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So we need to turn this curse into a blessing and make sure all babies will be born female? Or are we only helping to increase their numbers?
The thing is, if all babies will be born female, eventually there won't be any men left and extinction happens.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
no big issue's regarding save transfers? Vanderer

(also to double check public was 2weeks right? (i believe i double check this each time but can't seem to remember properly haha))

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Update 13:
- 786 renders
- 40 animations
-codex
13a: typos
13b: typos + bugs in the codex
Hmm...I noticed in the change log, that there are two versions mentioned...13a and 13b. And seeing that this is 13b, and "B" usually means beta...which also can mean its a "work in progress" version. As well from other titles I've played, say beta's can affect content being changed at any time, which has been known to affect saves. Is this the case, and is it still OK to play this version, or should we wait until the alpha version be released? Regards.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hmm...I noticed in the change log, that there are two versions mentioned...13a and 13b. And seeing that this is 13b, and "B" usually means beta...which also can mean its a "work in progress" version. As well from other titles I've played, say beta's can affect content being changed at any time, which has been known to affect saves. Is this the case, and is it still OK to play this version, or should we wait until the alpha version be released? Regards.
the B doesn't have to stand stand for Beta
in some cases it can indicate a version as it does here i believe : example : 13.1 > 13.2 > 13.3 etc translates into 13a > 13b >13c etc

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes