HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
there is also a few inconsistency whit a few renders in chapter 1 but aside that the thing i'd find to be lacking would be some backgrounds seem to be rather low on detail and resolution sometimes but its mainly in the earlier parts
( was thinking about sending a pm about it which ill probably do later when i got a bit more free time i remember parts which could use a quick patch when he finds the time (yes the potions still float :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:))

vanderer is clearly improving as hes working , less spelling errors and haven't seen a inconsistency render in the last few updates

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
there is also a few inconsistency whit a few renders in chapter 1 but aside that the thing i'd find to be lacking would be some backgrounds seem to be rather low on detail and resolution sometimes but its mainly in the earlier parts
( was thinking about sending a pm about it which ill probably do later when i got a bit more free time i remember parts which could use a quick patch when he finds the time (yes the potions still float :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:))

vanderer is clearly improving as hes working , less spelling errors and haven't seen a inconsistency render in the last few updates
I think that the advantage of games with rapid updates is that there is no need to start again each time to get the story in mind. This limits criticism of the first updates because honestly I don't have a clear idea of the renders, but as long as there is the story it's all good. I'm a terribly reviewer in this area lool

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think that the advantage of games with rapid updates is that there is no need to start again each time to get the story in mind. This limits criticism of the first updates because honestly I don't have a clear idea of the renders, but as long as there is the story it's all good. I'm a terribly reviewer in this area lool
well a lot people are unaware that a lot off quality depends on the software used to create the scene's which sometimes can be rather limted (also the need to purchase said assets can cost quite a bit sometimes)
the male hairstyle options being a exaple vanderer actually showed

but a thing i think some people might've noticed that when there is area which is only going to be shown once will have a lot less detail then lets say a more common place like the solar

most people won't notice it though as they are to focused on the story and characters which is where this avn shines

the things ill message vanderer about is more about are clear noticeable thing like : when you are training in the garden while maria is playing there celesette actually has a reddish hair color where everywhere else she has black hair , which makes some people go like "wtf she has red hair now whats going on??" and breaks immersion a bit, especially for the more autistic/ocd people like me

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
well a lot people are unaware that a lot off quality depends on the software used to create the scene's which sometimes can be rather limted (also the need to purchase said assets can cost quite a bit sometimes)
the male hairstyle options being a exaple vanderer actually showed

but a thing i think some people might've noticed that when there is area which is only going to be shown once will have a lot less detail then lets say a more common place like the solar

most people won't notice it though as they are to focused on the story and characters which is where this avn shines

the things ill message vanderer about is more about are clear noticeable thing like : when you are training in the garden while maria is playing there celesette actually has a reddish hair color where everywhere else she has black hair , which makes some people go like "wtf she has red hair now whats going on??" and breaks immersion a bit, especially for the more autistic/ocd people like me
Yeah, I can understand that. And it's very good that there are people to spot these details and report them to the dev.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer I like the addition of codex, but can you make it so that it doesn't automatically scroll back up when you switch from one page to another, it gets annoying trying to read through it when the slider scrolls back up when ever you go from page to page. With the amount of people on the list, it gets extremely annoying to scroll the list.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also, it seems that in the scene with Milla, MC calls her Milah, also during the climax of the scene MC says "Holly shit" instead of "Holy shit" Let's add that Cinthia's hand clips to her dress when they return from the date and she says to MC "See you at the dinner".. Vanderer

Edits are added things i spotted during the game that could do with some minor fixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

Ojraven

Nov 5, 2022
I'm having trouble starting part 2 i saved at the end of part 1 but when i try to load part 2 it say saved game seems like a malicious save from a different machine and wont start the game

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
kinda sus that we didn't ring our naught maid though. Like is she or isn't she our woman? Using her and not claiming her is kinda fucked by in universe rules, like as bad as she has been, she hasn't done anything to deserve that
Like someone else already said, probably will happen at the start of the next update.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just wanna say, really great update Vanderer - it had a good mix of wholesomeness and sexiness. I really love Cinthia, she's climbing up my list of favorites rapidly, and also the fact that there is some discussion of being with her mom too, love it.

It's also nice to see the slow progress the MC is making with Kes, it's not easy but it will be worth it. :D

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Every time I play I have to look up how to pronounce Aoife (and this time had to see what a coxcomb is).

Nice to have all that codex, always need to see who is who again. (Reaffirms I think Vivian needs to be added to the Harem)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer I like the addition of codex, but can you make it so that it doesn't automatically scroll back up when you switch from one page to another, it gets annoying trying to read through it when the slider scrolls back up when ever you go from page to page. With the amount of people on the list, it gets extremely annoying to scroll the list.
Yeah, it's the template I use for the codex who do that. I am going to look into it, but no promise: I am a terrible coder.

Damn, I thought I corrected that one! Gonna fix it, thanks.

Also, it seems that in the scene with Milla, MC calls her Milah, also during the climax of the scene MC says "Holly shit" instead of "Holy shit" Let's add that Cinthia's hand clips to her dress when they return from the date and she says to MC "See you at the dinner".. Vanderer

Edits are added things i spotted during the game that could do with some minor fixing.
Wil lcorrecxt those too, on the to-do list, thanks.

Reactions: e6mill

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is "go in the bath" the only option we're supposed to have in the Cinthia scene? Found it odd to have a choice to select when there were no other choices.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
There is definately something weird with the save transfer, both 12a, and 13b are natural in my case, aka not compressed / no mod, 12a saves on both screens with 'You must save here' messages, yet neither work, went back a little bit to test if the saves were 'Wonky' and nope same error. There has to be some weird condition like drive must be c-f or something, mine is on J, maybe a future update will work, for now I'll skip.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Is "go in the bath" the only option we're supposed to have in the Cinthia scene? Found it odd to have a choice to select when there were no other choices.
There's two:
Code:
1357     menu:
1358         "Pleasure her too":
1359             $ pleasured_cinthia_u13 = True
1360             mc "What do you say about I make you feel good, now?"
1361             jump sex_cinthia_u13
1363         "Just get in the bath":
1364             $ pleasured_cinthia_u13 = False
1365             jump bath_cinthia_u13
Playing with the mod?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Is there a part 1 compressed? What version is that? Searching for "part 1 compressed" doesn't give me an answer. If part 1 doesn't change anymore (I've no idea when part 2 started), someone could add a link to that compressed in the OP for easy access...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a part 1 compressed? What version is that? Searching for "part 1 compressed" doesn't give me an answer. If part 1 doesn't change anymore (I've no idea when part 2 started), someone could add a link to that compressed in the OP for easy access...
public release for part 2 was yesterday it was the first version off part 2

i'm unsure about there being a compressed version you can request for one in the request compress thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: majdaddin
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes