Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
mediafire link for part 1 win/linux is dead
found that out cause apparently my save wasnt far enough into the ending to be registerred for pt2

Reactions: Vanderer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-U13b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Vanderer

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've just skimmed through the last couple pages of comments to see if anyone else has run into this issue and I didn't see anything so here it is.

After the massage scene there's a sex scene with Cinthia, anyway, while she's giving the MC a handjob, the game just stops, I can roll back, I can save, open and close the menu, but I can't advance. I even tried changing the options so I could skip passed that bit but it didn't work.

Anyone else run into this?

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Is there a part 1 compressed? What version is that? Searching for "part 1 compressed" doesn't give me an answer. If part 1 doesn't change anymore (I've no idea when part 2 started), someone could add a link to that compressed in the OP for easy access...
The Fiery Scion [Part 1 Update 12a] [Vander]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
GOOGLE DRIVE - PIXELDRAIN
As always, compressed versions are buyer beware and may have weird glitches. There isnt a compressed version for Part 2 yet AFAIK, and IIRC the official compression thread might reject it as games have to be a certain size for that threat

ED: Although SonsOfLiberty's compressions are usually reliable

Good that dev mentions unavoidable lesbians. Know not to download. That's the only thumbs up I can give this game.
Unavoidable Lesbians? Sounds like a great name for a band!

Reactions: GershGersh

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I've just skimmed through the last couple pages of comments to see if anyone else has run into this issue and I didn't see anything so here it is.

After the massage scene there's a sex scene with Cinthia, anyway, while she's giving the MC a handjob, the game just stops, I can roll back, I can save, open and close the menu, but I can't advance. I even tried changing the options so I could skip passed that bit but it didn't work.

Anyone else run into this?
I tried it again and everything is working fine, and you're the first to report that...

Have you tried dowloading the VN again? Perhaps the DL was corrupted?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, but we need to talk something really important about this game...

When we will manage to cuck Athagan and fuck his wife? =)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So... probably never indeed because he's so fucking op, nothing kills him lmao
Haha you have nothing to worry about, when I said never I meant never to the cucking. Liliana is absolutely an LI, and we will get to fuck her and even romance her... it just won't be for a while. Athagan WILL fall at some point, unfortunately. He will go out on his shield no doubt, he will die a hero. He may seem invincible, but something or someone can kill him, and it's only a matter of time at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Haha you have nothing to worry about, when I said never I meant never to the cucking. Liliana is absolutely an LI, and we will get to fuck her and even romance her... it just won't be for a while. Athagan WILL fall at some point, unfortunately. He will go out on his shield no doubt, he will die a hero. He may seem invincible, but something or someone can kill him, and it's only a matter of time at this point.
That's sad,
, he's actually one of my favourite characters.

, wouldnt want to do that

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There's two:
Code:
1357     menu:
1358         "Pleasure her too":
1359             $ pleasured_cinthia_u13 = True
1360             mc "What do you say about I make you feel good, now?"
1361             jump sex_cinthia_u13
1363         "Just get in the bath":
1364             $ pleasured_cinthia_u13 = False
1365             jump bath_cinthia_u13
Playing with the mod?
Yea I am, damn its the first time I've gotten scene locked by an unofficial mod.
Thanks for showing me, I appreciate it

Reactions: gojira667

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
My guess is it'll be him protecting Mc or Maria, or something will force him to use all his magic,
but no matter how, will be sad to see it happen :cry:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
My guess is it'll be him protecting Mc or Maria, or something will force him to use all his magic,
but no matter how, will be sad to see it happen :cry:
The first time the game raised a red flag with Athagan was when he needed to go to the Capital , and now the second where he was talking how he meet Liliana and married with her

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I hope he goes out protecting everyone in that town and taking as many enemies with him as he can. let his enemies remember why he is called Athagan the Black and why few survived when he attacked

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes