MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
I am trying to play the new update. But it won't transfer my saves from update 12 for some reason. I saved when the game told me to. I'm not sure what else to try

Reactions: Haast

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I am trying to play the new update. But it won't transfer my saves from update 12 for some reason. I saved when the game told me to. I'm not sure what else to try
Cqn you upload your save, so I can have a look?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
wish the codex actually stayed in place (remembered the position) when scrolling through character names to know them...after scrolling and clicking a name, the list goes back to the top which is really annoying
I have to +1 this comment. It's not that big yet ... except for the people. Trying to look at everyone's profile can get scary ...

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
This novel isn't half bad but the MC has to be one of the ugliest main characters I've ever seen lol he looks like he's 50+ years old.
You got a problem with being over 50? It'll happen to you too you know - if you're lucky. :)
And if you think he's ugly now, wait till he gets a haircut.
Besides, he may be ugly, but at least he looks masculine - no small feat for HS.

Reactions: S1nsational

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think he looks good with the haircut.
well i'd say he looks better whit the old one to, if that's what you mean

wouldn't say i hate the new haircut he gets at the end off part 1 but the initial close up when its changed just gives me that slimy politician/banker vibe
that kinda fades away in the latest update
in the end vanderer wrote it perfect though ,the MC is a martial man so a rugged appearance and him not minding or preferring the first hairstyle is normal ,then the wife's wanting a more neat one is normal especially considering the nobility aspect to so a more kept hairstyle isn't a wierd reqeust.
the real kicker was maria though , "daddy looks like a hobo" right in the heart there ... so new hairstyle it is haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So the girl riding sidesaddle is the one who's NOT wearing a dress? :WaitWhat:
View attachment 3130154
I see what you're seeing, but I don't think she's supposed to be side-saddle ... there definitely appears to be a double-toe going on there, but the rest of her body isn't at the correct angle. If it's not an error, it could be something on the road I suppose.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I see what you're seeing, but I don't think she's supposed to be side-saddle ... there definitely appears to be a double-toe going on there, but the rest of her body isn't at the correct angle. If it's not an error, it could be something on the road I suppose.
well a lot more things go into it if you're looking for a deeper reason or meaningful reason

could be the horse's
could be that naesala isn't used to proper cloths due to being in rags for decades
could be naesala never learned proper etiquette for riding as a noble lady

i'm sure we could find a few more if we spend time on it

edit: also doesn't she ride sideways on the date she has whit the mc after the withering ? maybe she learned or something

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes