Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I tried it again and everything is working fine, and you're the first to report that...

Have you tried dowloading the VN again? Perhaps the DL was corrupted?
Yeah, I didn't see anyone else with it. I'll download it again and see how it goes.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I tried it again and everything is working fine, and you're the first to report that...

Have you tried dowloading the VN again? Perhaps the DL was corrupted?
Okay, I tried downloading it again and it didn't work, so I tried starting again and skipping back to that point and it stopped in the same place. Specifically in the scene with Cynthia.
"Fuck..."

"Here all gone!"

"Girl wow!"

"Hahaha!"

and then no more dialogue shows up and I can't move on to the next screen.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
hey everyone as i said earlier, i send vanderer a pm about a few odd/inconsistent renders for chapter1

short overview:
*celsete whit red while playing whit maria in the garden (right after 1st training off the adventure party)
*right after in the throne room monica her hair is so dark it looks black
*floating potions part 2 (one render whit the floating potions slipped trough the cracks when vanderer did the initial fix few months back
*the morning before leaving glenvall the MC walks in whit armor but when seated he has his formal wear on

if anyone else remembers any renders,grammar or spelling issue's or things that seemed so off whit them it breaks immersion please say so
i made this statement to help vanderer find any remaining issues or mistakes that people might have whit part 1 so he doesn't need to go back and forth every time someone finds something new
if we as his fans can find all off them now, a single patch/fix should finalize part 1

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Okay, I tried downloading it again and it didn't work, so I tried starting again and skipping back to that point and it stopped in the same place. Specifically in the scene with Cynthia.
"Fuck..."

"Here all gone!"

"Girl wow!"

"Hahaha!"

and then no more dialogue shows up and I can't move on to the next screen.
ill ask in advance which device? pc/linux ,mac or android
also do you use mods or addons?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yep, I need more. It's weird since you're the only one having it.

Wich OS? Do you use a mod? any error report? It is my version or did you download it elsewhere?

Because to be honest, I have no idea about your problem. Your game seems to stop just at the only choice of the update, which is weird.

My version works, I did DL another and it works too...

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Yep, I need more. It's weird since you're the only one having it.

Wich OS? Do you use a mod? any error report? It is my version or did you download it elsewhere?

Because to be honest, I have no idea about your problem. Your game seems to stop just at the only choice of the update, which is weird.

My version works, I did DL another and it works too...
I'm using a PC Win10 x64, and I got the version posted on the front page (used the pixeldrain link).

I am using RiamMar's multimod.

No error report, the game doesn't crash or anything. I can still rollback, open and close the menu, save and load. Everything functions as normal, I just can't progress to the next screen. I'm guessing the dialogue options just aren't being displayed, so I can't select a choice and therefore can't progress for some reason.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
NGL i really like Athagan, and i really like his wife, i dont want to see him dead or cucked, but i still wanna fuck that hot milf o_O
The answer is to fake his death, or make him temporarily incapacitated, such as a coma or being stuck in a different realm/dimension :WeSmart: Lilliana will feel either feel sad and need some comfort or will try to move on and keep her mind distracted :BootyTime:
Real shit though I don't think she'll be an LI unless he dies, especially since a character as strong as him existing sometimes allow for plot armor. Sensei/father figure characters are usually filled with death foreshadowing as well :cry: either that or powers getting taken away

• Thinking Face
Reactions: joolfoold

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NGL i really like Athagan, and i really like his wife, i dont want to see him dead or cucked, but i still wanna fuck that hot milf o_O
If and when Athagan kicks the bucket, MC needs to be there to offer his shoulder for her to cry and then breed her so she isn't so lonely :p

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Don't forget that she worships motherhood and dad isn't going to be making any more babies and they both know it. So it might be that he needn't die. :shrug:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm using a PC Win10 x64, and I got the version posted on the front page (used the pixeldrain link).

I am using RiamMar's multimod.

No error report, the game doesn't crash or anything. I can still rollback, open and close the menu, save and load. Everything functions as normal, I just can't progress to the next screen. I'm guessing the dialogue options just aren't being displayed, so I can't select a choice and therefore can't progress for some reason.
Can you try without the mod? Because it changes things with choicers, and, well, you have a problkem just when you have to make one so it's possible that there's a bug there.

djmastamine

Jun 15, 2020
Good morning i love your work on the game but i cant get the new update.... when the last time i played i got past that part where i got the familiar and left the wood elves and now none of my saves work...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Good morning i love your work on the game but i cant get the new update.... when the last time i played i got past that part where i got the familiar and left the wood elves and now none of my saves work...
i believe you are trying to play part 1 while being in part 2

open up your older saves from part 1 (version 1-12) in version 12 and you can continue (make sure to save on "Save now" screen at the end)
once you're done you need to load version 13 from the previous mentioned "save now" screen to start part 2

Reactions: Vanderer

djmastamine

Jun 15, 2020
i believe you are trying to play part 1 while being in part 2

open up your older saves from part 1 (version 1-12) in version 12 and you can continue (make sure to save on "Save now" screen at the end)
once you're done you need to load version 13 from the previous mentioned "save now" screen to start part 2

ok i will try that

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Can you try without the mod? Because it changes things with choicers, and, well, you have a problkem just when you have to make one so it's possible that there's a bug there.
Yeah, I'll download it again and give it a go. There's something else I want to try to, so I'll do that and get back to you.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Looks like it was the mod, because the choices showed up.

I've since gone onto the mod page. Turns out there's a setting in the mod menu;

Route Filter - Suggested choices

Hitting the reset button seemed to fix it and brings up both choices, but it also turns off the 'Good Guy' and 'Harem' route filters. Simply turning it off leaves you with "Just get in the bath" but leaves the 'Good Guy' and 'Harem' route filters on. Turning it back on leaves you with the "Pleasure her too" option, but again turns off the 'Good Guy' and 'Harem' route filters.

It seems odd to me that "pleasure her too", isn't the harem option.

Edit; It turns out it is the Harem option. I was just reading the mod wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I hope he goes out protecting everyone in that town and taking as many enemies with him as he can. let his enemies remember why he is called Athagan the Black and why few survived when he attacked
still, he is one of my favorite I don't wish him to die

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
still, he is one of my favorite I don't wish him to die
sadly he will , im pretty sure vanderer already confirmed it in the thread, but i believe its still a long way off probably closer to the end off the AVN by that time im sure we will have enough ladies around to comfort the MC

Dec 16, 2022
Lovely VN, been playing it these past couple days and enjoying the story a lot. I like this type of medieval fantasy setting with magic, adventurers, etc.
The sex is a bit on the boring side imo and I'd love to see some more kinky stuff, I like the exhibitionism (how is this not in the tags?) and pregnancy focus, but it just doesn't quite cut it for me idk. Also, I'm looking forward to some *wholesome* family time with Monica, Cinthia and Laura in the future. I'd love to see some more lesbian action too, like during the threesome / group scenes.

Athagan is a nice character, but I desperately want to knock Liliana up :cry: I'd rather he died and our MC can inherit the land and wife, it'd make sense in order to move the story forward too. With his condition and their religion you could probably make it work even if he's still alive, but I'd prefer not to go that route.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes