e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I see what you're seeing, but I don't think she's supposed to be side-saddle ... there definitely appears to be a double-toe going on there, but the rest of her body isn't at the correct angle. If it's not an error, it could be something on the road I suppose.
She's sidesaddle in other frames too, I chose that one because it has both girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Earply and Elhemeer

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
She's sidesaddle in other frames too, I chose that one because it has both girls.
Naesala was very clearly set up as a more practical (and definitely not noble) girl, and had loved horses from an early age, so it makes sense that she's much more comfortable in a normal horseback pose, dress or not.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Naesala was very clearly set up as a more practical (and definitely not noble) girl, and had loved horses from an early age, so it makes sense that she's much more comfortable in a normal horseback pose, dress or not.
That I can understand, my question is why anyone'd ride sidesaddle if they *weren't* wearing a dress...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That I can understand, my question is why anyone'd ride sidesaddle if they *weren't* wearing a dress...
if i'd have to guess less strain on the body? but not like they were going gallop so meh

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Didn't see the last messages, so the answer is late, but yes, Tiur is right.

Noble ladies are taught to ride sidesaddle, unless they branch out to a military career. So, that's just how she was taught to ride.

On another note, for those who were annoyed with the codex scrolling reseting every time, gojira667 was nice enough to provide me with a fix, so it should be okay now!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
good thing the next update is right around the corner

View attachment 3147746
Right. Top-tier patrons should get it pretty soon. Vander's been quite consistent, with a little bit of wiggle room, and it's been a little bit over a month since U13, and his latest update on Patreon confirmed that. Not saying actual dates, since those are always subject to change, but Soon.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
On another note, for those who were annoyed with the codex scrolling reseting every time, gojira667 was nice enough to provide me with a fix, so it should be okay now!
That's absolutely brilliant news, it really killed the whole codex that scrolling reseted everytime with how many entries there are.

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Right. Top-tier patrons should get it pretty soon. Vander's been quite consistent, with a little bit of wiggle room, and it's been a little bit over a month since U13, and his latest update on Patreon confirmed that. Not saying actual dates, since those are always subject to change, but Soon.
Yep, should be out for the patrons at the end of the week, but like always, that's only if nothing catastrophic happens.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes