Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well ... yea, I wasn't that surprised. At least, not after what happened an hour earlier.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, I will correct the render. As for the choice to study, I will be honest, it's more of a test to see if the player want to deepen the relationship later or not.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3196328

wait lets be what what now? :oops:
In Mediaeval times until before sometime in 1900s it meant be happy, so apparently isn't what you or DMon1981 think (seems to have nothing to do with Athagan drinking mead, just the original term). If you've ever read older children's books (like 1930s to '50s Rupert Bear) or seen older cartoons (like The Flintstones) or heard/sung older Christmas carols (like Deck The Halls) they use the term this way.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Loved the update Vander, a lot happened, and I wasn't expecting a certain storyline to be brought back up this soon, It was a pleasant surprise.

That's all I had to say, again loved the update, was really great. Looking forward to the next one, especially after that end. :D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer Don't know if anyone else has yet mentioned it, but during the wedding scene there's mixup in who is speaking, with Athagan's wife (whose name escapes me for the moment and i'm fully certain will remember almost instantly after posting) asking for a dance, but it is marked as Avila saying it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer Also is it possible to make the name tag on the people speaking more visible, for examply by adding black outline for the name. There's at least few scenes where the name of the speaker is camouflaging really well.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer Don't know if anyone else has yet mentioned it, but during the wedding scene there's mixup in who is speaking, with Athagan's wife (whose name escapes me for the moment and i'm fully certain will remember almost instantly after posting) asking for a dance, but it is marked as Avila saying it.
Thanks, corrected.

Vanderer Also is it possible to make the name tag on the people speaking more visible, for examply by adding black outline for the name. There's at least few scenes where the name of the speaker is camouflaging really well.
I don't know. Perhaps. I'll look into it, but it's not high priority.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
In Mediaeval times until before sometime in 1900s it meant be happy, so apparently isn't what you or DMon1981 think (seems to have nothing to do with Athagan drinking mead, just the original term). If you've ever read older children's books (like 1930s to '50s Rupert Bear) or seen older cartoons (like The Flintstones) or heard/sung older Christmas carols (like Deck The Halls) they use the term this way.
i figured i'd be something like that
but i guess if athagan wants any physical pleasure he doesn't have many choices hehehe

nothing wrong whit it just made me go huh? then chuckle

View attachment therefore.mp4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
great update. only thing I would have changed is having MC stay to witness what happened to Hector so he can learn from that experience for the future

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While it has the more modern meaning, the old meaning of be happy is still valid use of the word, just depends on the context what is spoken.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I humbly beg that we'll get
hottie into harem.
Hot teen body, breasts that defy gravity, beautiful face, orphan looking for new Daddy. TOP TIER GIRL!

I loved the cliffhanger in the end. Can't wait for the next update.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Vanderer I like many others couldn't load my save from 12a to 13 or 14, thinking that maybe the save had corrupted or something I restarted and skipped through everything to get to the end having chose the same options, and again it wouldn't transfer the save.
I included my save as I know you would need it to check for the cause of the issue, and I can verify I saved it at the point where it says to.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes