yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-P2U14a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well if anyone is wondering where to find the Renpy system saves, they are located in (...appdata/roaming/RenPy/Thescionofthedragon-1646281579) It's not labelled as TFS, as I had thought. It was a bitch of a time locating my old saves, so I could delete them and do another clean playthrough.
That's what large numbers are for ... (page 101, page 102, etc).

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
In Mediaeval times until before sometime in 1900s it meant be happy, so apparently isn't what you or DMon1981 think (seems to have nothing to do with Athagan drinking mead, just the original term). If you've ever read older children's books (like 1930s to '50s Rupert Bear) or seen older cartoons (like The Flintstones) or heard/sung older Christmas carols (like Deck The Halls) they use the term this way.
Exactly. It also means to be carefree and sexually open, which is where it got connected up with homosexuality. Funny how terms get misrepresented or incorrectly defined so much for so long that few know the true meanings anymore.

Reactions: Vanderer

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Music, how religion and rituals are depicted and especially the reenactment scene remind me of King of Dragon Pass which is a game that is too often overlooked. There are some similarities to Glorantha but more as a mix with Babylonian gods and many other settings.

Now that I think about it KoDP would make a pretty decent setting for an AVN

Reactions: gojira667

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
There might be actual plot reasons why the MC's face looks so old. He also has cut his own hair for the past 13 years so there's that. He does get a haircut near the end of current content.

But yes, it's not the best looking AVN by far which kept me from it for a long while. But because I enjoyed Homelander so much and in that thread this game was mentioned multiple times as Homelander but with a powerful and experienced MC I decided to try it out... and then binge the whole thing in under two days.

Interestingly after doing two back to back play throughs I went through my completed games folder and there were surprisingly few that I had any interest in playing again.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
its a thing for people who aren't active on the forums to say stuff like:

"the MC isn't as handsome as i want"
"when is next update"
etc.

most off the if they actually read a few posts in the thread they can get all the info they want but their just lazy

erikkustrife

Nov 20, 2017
well yea its just he told his daughter magic comes later in life so I assumed teenager, then he was at the tower for 10 years.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
this is actually mentioned and explain in the story itself
Mentioned yes, explained no. Or at least I assume the whole "look older than he is" didn't only mean the haircut. I assume it has something to do with his father since he turned old looking in his teens but we don't really have an actual explanation, only conjecture.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes