Reaper20001

Feb 10, 2019
For story purposes i get why the scene hasnt happend yet, but am I the only one that's still waiting for a scene with the girl with the muscles or the warrior chick that's in your little group. I'm sorry I'm bad with names!!!

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
For story purposes i get why the scene hasnt happend yet, but am I the only one that's still waiting for a scene with the girl with the muscles or the warrior chick that's in your little group. I'm sorry I'm bad with names!!!
Vivian and Erika, respectively. It's gonna happen. Vivian before Erika.

Which is hard, because Erika is one of my favorite characters, but good things are even better when you have to wait a little for it. And, you know, I have to respect the characters personalities. Not everyone is going to be a easy lay.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Vivian and Erika, respectively. It's gonna happen. Vivian before Erika.

Which is hard, because Erika is one of my favorite characters, but good things are even better when you have to wait a little for it. And, you know, I have to respect the characters personalities. Not everyone is going to be a easy lay.
i mean you got the rivalry thing going whit erika would be a waste to rush her all the sudden

Reactions: Vanderer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Waiting for 15 is killing me, 14 didn't get ported (I think cause holidays) and DA said they were waiting til 15 dropped to catch up.

At least it'll be a double update for me.

I wish I could buy patience on Amazon.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Waiting for 15 is killing me, 14 didn't get ported (I think cause holidays) and DA said they were waiting til 15 dropped to catch up.

At least it'll be a double update for me.

I wish I could buy patience on Amazon.
I know the feeling. My usual feelings on having to wait reminds me of a parody of a scene from Empire Strikes Back done back in the 80s.

"I'm PATIENT! Tell him I'm patient, Ben. TELL HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!" ;)

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I humbly beg that we'll get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hottie into harem.
Hot teen body, breasts that defy gravity, beautiful face, orphan looking for new Daddy. TOP TIER GIRL!

I loved the cliffhanger in the end. Can't wait for the next update.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Not yet... but probably soon. :)

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know when version 0.15 comes out, although it would be a lot of quality, I want to see if the orc that burned the companion with the cursed weapon is in the attack and manages to cure her, damn, I didn't expect the story to hook me so much, honestly xd

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone know when version 0.15 comes out, although it would be a lot of quality, I want to see if the orc that burned the companion with the cursed weapon is in the attack and manages to cure her, damn, I didn't expect the story to hook me so much, honestly xd
You can bookmark my post earlier in the thread. I update it whenever top tier is released, and now that there's a schedule post, I include the date it goes public.

Reactions: Vanderer

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Mhh, about .....

Couldn't this cause trouble for the Dev with Patreon and their Incest rules?
If i remember correctly, this was the exact reason we couldn't have fun with the
adoptive mother in WMV. Cause Patreon don't care if its adoptive or not.

Was a long time ago, so in don't know if i remember it correctly or the rules have changed.

Could also be that it doesn't count for the wife and daughter then, don't know much
about adoption laws.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mhh, about .....

If i remember correctly, this was the exact reason we couldn't have fun with the

Was a long time ago, so in don't know if i remember it correctly or the rules have changed.

Could also be that it doesn't count for the wife and daughter then, don't know much
about adoption laws.
I don't think MC ever calls her mom which is usually where things get fucked up.
Even then I think the easiest fix is to a, never talk about it and b, if Patreon trust and safety ever does get wind then just claim the adoption only applied to Athagan and not his wife as per some obscure law in the world.

Dec 16, 2022
Didn't he technically already marry His stepsister then? :unsure:
Maybe worst case just retroactively make them in-laws through matrilineal marriage or something? Because if we don't get to have fun with Athagans wife at some point I'm going to be seriously disappointed. Patreon rules suck.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Mhh, about .....

about adoption laws.
While Athagan does adopt MC and thus become adoptive father to MC, it's bit different when it happens on adult MC, rather than MC that was adopted as wee kid. It was pretty normal in olden times for important families, that lacked suitable heir, to adopt adult man they felt was suitable, often distant relative or member of branch family, and then potentially marry them to one of their daughters. It usually isn't counted as incest, not even as step-cest, since the adopted son is not raised by the family. It was just a way to keep the family possessions behind same noble family name. Iirc there's some cases of this still happening relatively recently in Japan with some of the major industrial families.

Reactions: Haast and gojira667
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes