Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
When with Aline there is one render with the wrong actor name when they are in the private bath. I am using the mod also View attachment 3329911
Thanks, I will correct it.

A nice update, the battle was cool. Not being able to find gift girl in the codex was kinda annoying. I would recommend double checking the codex after finishing the writing for each release, make sure everyone we've met before has a codex entry.
Yeah, I need to update the codex, next update I will add more to it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Few thoughts about the game with after having played the latest update:

1) Maria's codex entry is 100% accurate and true. I do hope we have scene where we adopt Solange so she can become Maria's sister. That would be nice and wholesome, plus fit with the personality of MC.

2) Amelia becoming maid scene had quite wholesome feel to it, though i didn't find her codex entry. You need to add it Vanderer.

3) I do hope we can be the exception and get both of those Ishtar priestesses, both Helen and Joan are exquisite catches in that regard.

All in all, good update and the story continues to be just as enjoyable as it has been.

Apr 14, 2023
not sure if anyone else has this problem but the multimod breaks the game for me .
make sure you put the whole mod folder in the game folder, not the contents of the mod folder. So when you open the game folder there is a folder that says mod in it.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
May i kindly ask (for next update) when you add a new "major" version aka 15, 16 etc add the date when you pushed it in the changelog ?

The rationale is simply for people like me who download quite often the update to be disapointed when we see we forgot that we already played the said version (and the update is a typo fixing or bug fix (i do not say it's the case for this version because i download it to find if there is new content or not because of my bad memory when it come to version i played or not)).

Thnaks

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I'm seeing here no one mentioned the bath scene.

oh i think that's okay for everyone here.
even we won't watch the scene or she is not a LI but still the game have the scene.

honestly i don't know why dev making the scene here or mc the only one getting too much action lately NPCs not.

I thought this game not adding another male scenes here, maybe I'm wrong.

Anyways thanks for making and good luck dev

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
May i kindly ask (for next update) when you add a new "major" version aka 15, 16 etc add the date when you pushed it in the changelog ?

The rationale is simply for people like me who download quite often the update to be disapointed when we see we forgot that we already played the said version (and the update is a typo fixing or bug fix (i do not say it's the case for this version because i download it to find if there is new content or not because of my bad memory when it come to version i played or not)).

Thnaks
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but the dates are updated on the OP when new releases are made:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 100031.png Screenshot 2024-02-06 100043.png

So even if it's not listed in the change log, it tells you when the latest release happened. I'm not sure how it would be any better to have each update dated, since whenever you last played you can catch up just by opening the new version of the game (unless you haven't played since before the split from P1 to P2, then just load the Part 1 version (12a) still on the home page and finish that before downloading the P2 version (now up to 15d).

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes