FrankBadGuy

May 25, 2022
Hello everyone... sorry to bother but I find myself with a puzzle to solve and I would be happy to find someone who could help me. I installed the first part of the game (the one that stops at update 12a) and I would like to know if it was possible, when downloading future updates, to continue using the same folder in which I installed the first part of the game. Simply put, can I update the game without having to split it into part one and part two? Thank you in advance, wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
P.S. please forgive my English, as it is not my native language, I am forced to use google translator... really sorry

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone... sorry to bother but I find myself with a puzzle to solve and I would be happy to find someone who could help me. I installed the first part of the game (the one that stops at update 12a) and I would like to know if it was possible, when downloading future updates, to continue using the same folder in which I installed the first part of the game. Simply put, can I update the game without having to split it into part one and part two? Thank you in advance, wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
P.S. please forgive my English, as it is not my native language, I am forced to use google translator... really sorry
No, the parts must be in separate folders.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
that is a bad idea as the game is meant to be split after 12a and afterwards, it requires a separate folder

Reactions: ItsTheProwler

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Vanderer how many updates are due to so we can have a nice and fruitful conversation(or bonding) with KES without her being disgusted about her body(scars/wound marks)? from the beginning she always avoiding to show her body and running away from the MC as soon as there gonna be undressing situation and it's getting old. o_O:coffee: Lastly GREAT VN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE UPDATES...:love:

EDIT:
So the Saruk the orc is still alive and well.so anyhow when the time he's dead until No Segs with KES:(

Last edited:
Reactions: rayovallecano00

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 14a] [Vander] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [600 MB]
- - -

Mac [596 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
She was very clear what needs to happen before she does anything with the MC. The next update (U15) looks like it may provide the opportunity to move forward with that, but she's not going to be a quick conquest.
it might focus more on Kes, if the orc whit that cursed blade is among any off the attacking orcs

Reactions: Xathras
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes