S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"Makes lots of babies"... but somehow, without pregnancy. Maybe that's because the developer doesn't have the half skill required to model a character in Illusion's shitty screenshot tools...
What the hell are you talking about? There's no pregnancy tag because we haven't been confirmed to have gotten anyone pregnant, and there is certainly no one in the game showing that they're pregnant. So the tag doesn't apply. We're still very early into the game.

Neither you nor I have any idea what the dev is able or going to do to depict the various characters pregnant. There's no need to start insulting the developer

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Quite hard actually, depending on the story.

And there is the fact that disagreable people like you would be happy, and we can't have that, can't we?
Both could have it just make it avoidable. So for the ppl that want it can have it and the ppl that doesn't can avoid it. just make sure there is enough scenes for ppl that doesn't like lesbian scenes so we are not left out of sex scenes.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thumbs up for the ass jiggle for Karlas doggystyle, hoping for more of that
Can't take credit for that, the jiggle effect is a honey select feature. But yeah, it does make animations look better.

Damn good update Vanderer. Now after seeing Monica's mother and sister, i do hope they get added to harem at some point.
Thanks a lot.

As for Monica's family, let's say that the MC share your opinion of them. ;)

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I saw someone commenting this favourably and decided to test this, despite game version being low. And I gotta say that I was positively surprised. There was far more content than I expected and I liked the story very much. I've always been sucker for fantasy and this was well developed setting. Plenty of pretty girls. Some adventures and intrigues colouring the plot nicely.

This has potential to come my number one adventure to follow and fill void left by Now & Then.

If there's one thing that I didn't like that much, it was MC's face, which was bit rough looking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I saw someone commenting this favourably and decided to test this, despite game version being low. And I gotta say that I was positively surprised. There was far more content than I expected and I liked the story very much. I've always been sucker for fantasy and this was well developed setting. Plenty of pretty girls. Some adventures and intrigues colouring the plot nicely.

This has potential to come my number one adventure to follow and fill void left by Now & Then.

If there's one thing that I didn't like that much, it was MC's face, which was bit rough looking.
You have to admit though, MC's face looking the way it does, makes some of his reactions even funnier.

Reactions: TheFurs

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You have to admit though, MC's face looking the way it does, makes some of his reactions even funnier.
My first reaction to the MC: well he ain't pretty, but for a middle aged man he's ok
Screenshot (583).png
shortly after
Screenshot (582).png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That being said, i hope we can get some Liliana content soon she's the best girl imo...the queen isn't bad either.

Reactions: Absurdity

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there any incest is it worth downloading?
Currently, kinda but really. We do get adopted by the father of one of the main love interests, which would make us step siblings but it's never treated that way.

The mom of our "step sister" is supposedly going to join the harem at some stage, but unless she and her daughter do anything together there won't be any blood incest.

The mom and sister of a different love interest might be joining the harem in the future, but again if they don't do anything together no blood incest.

All that said, the game is still really well worth downloading and playing

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
My first reaction to the MC: well he ain't pretty, but for a middle aged man he's ok
View attachment 2278826
shortly after
View attachment 2278840
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That being said, i hope we can get some Liliana content soon she's the best girl imo...the queen isn't bad either.
I know, I know, there is a story reason behind his appearance. The MC is not entirely human, and it had an influence on his aging.

And, to be honest, in Honey Select it is very difficult to make a male that is not an ugly mess. Even more so if you want him to looks caucasian. So I grabbed a card that looked okay, modified it a lot, and ended up with Henri.

As for Lilianna and Sariel, who knows? I will say thatif it happens, it will be in quite a while. Both have excellent reason to not fall for the MC...yet.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know, I know, there is a story reason behind his appearance. The MC is not entirely human, and it had an influence on his aging.

And, to be honest, in Honey Select it is very difficult to make a male that is not an ugly mess. Even more so if you want him to looks caucasian. So I grabbed a card that looked okay, modified it a lot, and ended up with Henri.

As for Lilianna and Sariel, who knows? I will say thatif it happens, it will be in quite a while. Both have excellent reason to not fall for the MC...yet.
MC's face is after growing on me, it's still not great, but I do kinda like it now. It has character.

Was going to ask why you're using Honey Select instead of HS2, but I just looked it up and it's €62, not cheap. I couldn't find the first one but I imagine it's not as expensive to buy when you're starting out

I hope whatever mixed ancestry that's accelerating our aging isn't also reducing our lifespan. I'd prefer a normal human lifespan or better yet greatly increased.

No real thought on who gets pregnant first, but I do love the thought of our daughter getting all excited at the prospect of having lots of siblings and being an older sister.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's not about the price, even 60 bucks is nothing compared to the price of DAZ assets. I own HS2 already.

It's about what mods are available. When I started looking into which engine to use, after excluding DAZ due to the difficulty of making animations and that I have an AMD graphic card, I looked into HS2 but there just was not enough medieval/fantasy props and maps for making the VN I wanted to make.

Especially since Henri's adventures will end up with him going all over the world, so I need a lot of maps. It's easier when you do a modern day story, or if you restrict the story to a few places.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's not about the price, even 60 bucks is nothing compared to the price of DAZ assets. I own HS2 already.

It's about what mods are available. When I started looking into which engine to use, after excluding DAZ due to the difficulty of making animations and that I have an AMD graphic card, I looked into HS2 but there just was not enough medieval/fantasy props and maps for making the VN I wanted to make.

Especially since Henri's adventures will end up with him going all over the world, so I need a lot of maps. It's easier when you do a modern day story, or if you restrict the story to a few places.
Kinda makes me wish I knew more about the various VN game engines, because I've seen some visually impressive fantasy medieval games.

Still, I have no complaints with what you've done so far.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just a well written story.. Looks like lots of thought in the storyline.. something a lot of VN's don't have.. :) Looking forward to much more of this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Just a well written story.. Looks like lots of thought in the storyline.. something a lot of VN's don't have.. :) Looking forward to much more of this one.
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

Kinda makes me wish I knew more about the various VN game engines, because I've seen some visually impressive fantasy medieval games.

Still, I have no complaints with what you've done so far.
Yeah, I know that the graphics are not the strong point of my VN, but on the other hand with HS I can produce renders at a far better pace than with DAZ3D. And the animations are so much easier to make, there is no comparison.

But yeah, games like "Price Of Power" have a far better visuals. But I like how HS looks. That half realistic/half cartoon look pleases me. My next game will still be Honey Select, 1 or 2 depending on assets available. But I have quite a long time before I need to decide.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes