JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The Fiery Scion [Update 3a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 710mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update your port

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Fiery Scion [Update 3a] Unofficial Android Port

- 710mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

PLEASE update your port. Thanks!

Reactions: Vanderer

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, it seems that the game is interesting. But I have a question: Can BSDM be avoided?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Ok, it seems that the game is interesting. But I have a question: Can BSDM be avoided?
oh wait there is only 1 thing what you could say is bdsm on of the maids is fixed in that thing (sorry don´t know the name in english) with the hands and head but she don´t get whipped or anything

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There's only one scene so far that could be called BDSM, and it is very light male domination of a single harem member (mild restraint and extremely gentle 'punishment' only, no violence at all), with knowing and enthusiastic consent from the person being dominated by the MC (his wife tells him before he starts that it was the girl's idea). It is not avoidable or skippable.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The story of the game is really good, we have some really good scenes, good mc, if there was something at the start of the game that i don't like was karla talking about other woman (like they are just fuck buddies and not on a relationship), that was a turnoff to me but i must say that got a lot better and now i really like the way that she act, if there is something that i don't like but i understand is the deaths of the females, and one thing that i really wish is a gallery to replay some scenes and that beautiful hot and sexy milf liliana to join...also i hope we bang the female ogre, i know there is no monster girl on the tags, but one could dream.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The story of the game is really good, we have some really good scenes, good mc, if there was something at the start of the game that i don't like was karla talking about other woman (like they are just fuck buddies and not on a relationship), that was a turnoff to me but i must say that got a lot better and now i really like the way that she act, if there is something that i don't like but i understand is the deaths of the females, and one thing that i really wish is a gallery to replay some scenes and that beautiful hot and sexy milf liliana to join...also i hope we bang the female ogre, i know there is no monster girl on the tags, but one could dream.
As long as the LIs with which the MC has established a romance don't die...possibly it will be fine

Reactions: AlexTorch

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another great update! This one could really use a character bio page. It's getting pretty hard to remember who all the girls are.

Reactions: Vanderer

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
and that beautiful hot and sexy milf liliana to join...
Already have word of dev confirming that she will, but he says my theory about how she joins isn't quite right.

if there is something that i don't like but i understand is the deaths of the females,
As long as the LIs with which the MC has established a romance don't die...possibly it will be fine
No, so far the only deaths were not LIs at all. The only named women who died were two antagonists and a woman who was abusive toward a future LI (not shown, just mentioned by said future LI as a reason she hated her).

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Another great update! This one could really use a character bio page. It's getting pretty hard to remember who all the girls are.
Would definitely be useful. I keep text notes on characters in any AVN with a large cast. My list for this game so far as of the end of U4 -

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Would definitely be useful. I keep text notes on characters in any AVN with a large cast. My list for this game so far as of the end of U4 -
Damn that is an extensive list, you even included the horses. I would be happy with just the main cast and LI's and potential LI's.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Damn that is an extensive list, you even included the horses. I would be happy with just the main cast and LI's and potential LI's.
If they're named, they go in the list. :D

(But honestly, it's because I play a ton of games, so I like to be able to remember who everyone is, even men or non-LI characters. And this game in particular isn't super-clear about which women are potential LIs or not. Word of dev is that the MC will encounter at least one harem owner who he respects and would never pursue the women of, and at least one harem owner he does not respect and will want to rescue women from.)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes