Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Tiur is right, it took a little bit more time than expected, but there is already 600+ renders made. It's getting close.

And yes, I try to do one update a month, but 400-500 renders. If the update is a little bigger, it can take a little more time. Sometimes I go faster than that, but lately I could not.
Take your time and continue to put out high quality work.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any news? people talking here about close and very close for a while now

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
any news? people talking here about close and very close for a while now
Dev gives daily updates in Discord. Current expectation is around the end of this week for patrons, then usual release schedule from there. It's not a super-busy Discord, so it's a very easy way to get those updates right as they're given.

Today's Discord update was, paraphrased, +20 renders for a total of 801 in the update so far. That puts it much larger than U1, U2, and U4, and very close to U3 in size.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Dev gives daily updates in Discord. Current expectation is around the end of this week for patrons, then usual release schedule from there. It's not a super-busy Discord, so it's a very easy way to get those updates right as they're given.

Today's Discord update was, paraphrased, +20 renders for a total of 801 in the update so far. That puts it much larger than U1, U2, and U4, and very close to U3 in size.
That's it exactly, I expect to have finished for the end of the week unless I have an emergency.

This update, I underestimated the work needed. I am still a newbie when it comes to making VNs, and I am not very good at estimating the work that will be needed for a given script. I thought it would be a 650 renders or so, it will end up closer to 850.

Next updates will probably be shorter in size though, not that I will produce renders at a slower pace, but I want to have more regular releases of shorter bits of the story.

Dec 7, 2018
Okay....playing the game for the first time today, seems pretty good so far. I'm at the point where MC fucks Aoife for the first time on the day of his releaase from the tower. Something is weird though regarding the timeline, I noticed that earlier already with the talk about his childhood darling I think name was Karla or something. It doesn't add up, so from my understanding our dude ( MC ) is 25 according to the introduction and apparently he's been locked up in that tower for 13 years, without any human contact except for his teacher because of the volatile nature of his magic. That means the last time he was out and about in freedom was when he was 12 years old, lets assume Karla is the same age as him, and that they've known each other since...lets just say age 8, so 4 years. Either way, sorry but at that age neither of them would even know what romantic love is yet, not really. You can't tell me that she was already so smitten with MC at that age that she'd be able to ignore her teenage hormones going wild without her fucking every hobo in town and patiently waiting for 13 years for MC to grow up and be freed from the tower. That's just unrealistic as fuck, the next thing is with Aoife right now. MC jut banged her thinking ( It's been so long etc blah ) wait...what? Are you trying to tell me that he fucked someone at the age of 12 already or even sooner? Because if he was really locked up without human contact for the last 13 years there's no way in hell our dude has ANY sexual expirience yet, unless he fucked the old man in the ass.

Edit : And just a few minutes later this happens :

screen01.png

His fucking what? Daughter? How?

Edit 2 : Our dude was ready and willing to drop 5 gold to buy furniture for his daughters room, but a minute later he apparently doesn't have enough to buy a damn bed and table for some hot booty? Whut?

screen02.png

Edit 3 : And yeah, they just had the conversation that explains how his daughter came to be, makes sense too. Thanks for clarifying anyways.

Oh, and I'm not trying to bitch and complain about the game or anything, just trying to point out things that strike me as weird / inconsistent so le dev can eventually fix mishaps.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: crowbar214

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Okay....playing the game for the first time today, seems pretty good so far. I'm at the point where MC fucks Aoife for the first time on the day of his releaase from the tower. Something is weird though regarding the timeline, I noticed that earlier already with the talk about his childhood darling I think name was Karla or something. It doesn't add up, so from my understanding our dude ( MC ) is 25 according to the introduction and apparently he's been locked up in that tower for 13 years, without any human contact except for his teacher because of the volatile nature of his magic. That means the last time he was out and about in freedom was when he was 12 years old, lets assume Karla is the same age as him, and that they've known each other since...lets just say age 8, so 4 years. Either way, sorry but at that age neither of them would even know what romantic love is yet, not really. You can't tell me that she was already so smitten with MC at that age that she'd be able to ignore her teenage hormones going wild without her fucking every hobo in town and patiently waiting for 13 years for MC to grow up and be freed from the tower. That's just unrealistic as fuck, the next thing is with Aoife right now. MC jut banged her thinking ( It's been so long etc blah ) wait...what? Are you trying to tell me that he fucked someone at the age of 12 already or even sooner? Because if he was really locked up without human contact for the last 13 years there's no way in hell our dude has ANY sexual expirience yet, unless he fucked the old man in the ass.
it will explain with karla later when i remember correct and he has a little kid with her can´t remember the age but it´s something around 4 yrs old

Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

View attachment 2493203

He had other mages, not just Athagan there to teach him occasionally in the tower, one of those mages happened to be Karla and they had sex during the time she was teaching him. It's explained bit later in the story and opened up even more later on. So far i haven't seen any glaring plot holes that the game hasn't explained at later point, so i definitely recommend continuing the game. :)

Jan 21, 2022

View attachment 2493203

I can spoil the age thing if it keeps you playing though it is eventually explained pretty clearly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vanderer
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, she absolutely takes my top spot, closely followed by Kes and then Karla, Aviana isn't too shabby either. The rest is....okay'ish. Personality wise they're all pretty awesome but as far as visuals go Liliana takes the cake, with sprinkles on top.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Edit 2 : Our dude was ready and willing to drop 5 gold to buy furniture for his daughters room, but a minute later he apparently doesn't have enough to buy a damn bed and table for some hot booty? Whut?

Oh, and I'm not trying to bitch and complain about the game or anything, just trying to point out things that strike me as weird / inconsistent so le dev can eventually fix mishaps.
The money is simple: he want to be a family man. For his daughter, money is no object. For other people, that he just met, not so much.

As for the whole Karla thing, well, like you said later it is explained.

And there is no problem, man, I try to stay consistent and have a world that make sense, but if sometimes go by me I have no problem with people pointing it out.

As for Lilianna, well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I have to say I was happily surprised by how many people like her. Sure, she is curvaceous, but with her slightly droopy tits and "chubbyness" I thought she would be a hit with only the people really into MILFs.

But then, perhaps the more "realistic" but hot proportions is what is attractive to a lot of people. Or perhaps because she is taken, and what is difficult to have makes people want her more.

Dec 7, 2018
. I have to say I was happily surprised by how many people like her. Sure, she is curvaceous, but with her slightly droopy tits and "chubbyness" I thought she would be a hit with only the people really into MILFs.
Oh, absolutely. Not sure about other peoples tastes but I ( 39 year old German ) love my women a bit on the volumptious side, not fat or even chubby but I'm a big titty / booty / thick thigh connoisseur, not a fan of some of the other girls because they're a bit too scrawny / muscular for my taste. Not judging though however, it's a good thing that there's variation in the girls so there's a little something for everyone. I'm also a big fan of the slightly droopy tits look, it's more natural in general and it's a bit of a kink in a weird way for me. Same as oversized nipples / aureolae, dark colored nipples ( Like Aoife has ) and I'm a big supporter of thick pussy jungle growth, I'm tired of clean shaven pussies by now. Either way, just finished the current version not long ago. Really enjoyed the expirience so far, the story and characters are great, the sex scenes could be a bit more elaborate but they're also not the worst I've seen so far. All in all, looking forward to more in the future. Good luck with your project!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks, I appreciate it.

By the way, the new update is already out for patrons, and will be free for everyone in 8 days.
8 days from this post or 8 days from release? considering it was released on 20th, it's either two more days or way in april

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes