Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Also still hoping for the scenario that of potion of tongues will lead to tongue being used with the ogre lass :p
i doubt this game will go Sorcerer route (where you can fuck a swamp troll) when you already have like nine thousand normal girls in the harem

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
God damn it Vanderer. How could you do this? How could you introduce multiple new ladies that i would like to have in the harem in this update? Like that woodcutter lady or few of the ones that fought with Kes in fisticuffs tournament, or that announcer lady. I bloody well hope you have plans on letting us add them to our harem, it would be highly irresponsible for you not to do that. :p
Woodcutter lady - Vivian's still somewhat up in the air. She's highly likely to be joining the harem, but she may be optional and have a smaller role. Vanderer wasn't sure whether she'd be well-received or not.
Erika opponent with white hair (I assume you meant Erika and not Kes) - Lena will "have more of a role in the story", but Vanderer won't give us details. I didn't ask about any of the other opponents and he didn't mention any.
Cryer - Jess has generally been received positively, but we haven't gotten any details from Vanderer yet. She's not wearing jewelry, though.

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
there should be at least some rules for using enchanted weapons during competition, sure Kes' bow doesn't have like autoaim and her accuracy is her own, but that quick dismissal "eh, it's not forbidden" means one could use cheat equipment? so winner is whoever have more money for a better enchantment, not who is more skilled?
I thought about that, but an archer need to be accustomed to her bow. Asking them to use a bow that they never used before would be unfair too. And Aetas is a Kingdom that rely heavily on magic in all it's form so...

God damn it Vanderer. How could you do this? How could you introduce multiple new ladies that i would like to have in the harem in this update? Like that woodcutter lady or few of the ones that fought with Kes in fisticuffs tournament, or that announcer lady. I bloody well hope you have plans on letting us add them to our harem, it would be highly irresponsible for you not to do that. :p
Like Tiur said, a few of them will be joining, but I also like to see what the players, especially my patrons, think of them.
Besides, before the story end some of the party member will be pregnant and will not go on adventures, the Mc will need replacements. ;)
In general, the cast will be extensive, but I also want to avoid to put so many women in the harem that they end up papr-thin personality wise.
But, you know, there will be different "tiers" of girls. Some part of the core of the harem, some less close, and some one night stands.

Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and wholesome content. All the girls look pretty and likeable. I havent played it yet but I can tell how much love and efforts you have been putting up into your game and I appreciate all of that. I just hope the protag isnt some generic asshole and hope there is alot of twists and fighting since it has superpowers tag. ( Lookin at you pic 9 and 12, as story progresses hope protag learns new things :cool: )

Anyways thanks for the game again Vanderer and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^
Thank you very much, it is always nice to hear positive feedback!

Yes, there will be a lot of fighting, even though those scene take a lot of time to make. But the hero is an adventurer, so it is part of the job, and of the genre. It's basically a tabletop rpg(d&d , pathfinder, that sort of thing) in VN form.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Everything about MC is completely insufferable. He's ugly as sin, looking like a rotten orange that's been in the sun for days. And he throws a fucking hissy fit any time he's told to do anything in any capacity.

"Please don't make all the maids pregnant at the same time" (As they are actually running out of money and couldn't afford new help ad infinitum)
"BUT DADDY I WANT TO FINISH INSIDE THATS THE BEST PART BOO HOO"
”MC Show me how you make love" (the QUEEN tells him to do as he has a hard on anyway)
"GRRR I DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO EVEN THOUGH IM AN ORPHAN TAKEN IN BY A LORD OUT OF KINDNESS."

Like, give me a fucking break. He's a giant manchild that was training for 10 years, patience and gratitude should be part of his personality. Not bitch and moan because he didn't "choose" to marry a princess. Just screams wanna-be "alpha male mentality" inferiority complex.

And this is all after the fact that the English is piss-poor with a default UI.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Fiery Scion [Update 4a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey Ghost'' ! New version is out. Please update when you can. Thanks!

Reactions: Ghost''

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Everything about MC is completely insufferable. He's ugly as sin, looking like a rotten orange that's been in the sun for days. And he throws a fucking hissy fit any time he's told to do anything in any capacity.
Like, give me a fucking break. He's a giant manchild that was training for 10 years, patience and gratitude should be part of his personality. Not bitch and moan because he didn't "choose" to marry a princess. Just screams wanna-be "alpha male mentality" inferiority complex.
I have to wonder what game you're playing, because it's not this one. The MC is respectful, honorable and diligent. He does almost everything Athagan asks him to do, as well as doing things for his harem ladies and others.

You had to struggle to find two examples of what you're claiming, and they're both pretty ridiculous.
"Please don't make all the maids pregnant at the same time" (As they are actually running out of money and couldn't afford new help ad infinitum)
"BUT DADDY I WANT TO FINISH INSIDE THATS THE BEST PART BOO HOO"
This was a funny, bantering conversation between several people. Athagan asked him not to get all the maids pregnant at the same time because Athagan's a bit of a prude. You'll notice that Athagan's wife immediately contradicts him and points out that the MC's opinion also matches that of the predominant priesthood of the world, and that she agrees with the MC. Pregnancy and babies are vitally important for the future in this world, and the MC knows it.

”MC Show me how you make love" (the QUEEN tells him to do as he has a hard on anyway)
"GRRR I DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO EVEN THOUGH IM AN ORPHAN TAKEN IN BY A LORD OUT OF KINDNESS."
The queen was acting wildly out of character, and was being incredibly pushy/creepy. The MC rejected her because of that, and he was right to do so, because she was literally being magically influenced.

Meanwhile, the MC goes out of his way to do things he's asked by everyone he cares about in the game, and even does everything the Queen wants him to do once she's back in her right mind, except the one thing he'd already stated was his hard line that he would not cross.

(Also, calling either of those spots where the MC asserts himself 'a hissy fit' is laughable and a wild exaggeration at best, and directly disingenuous at worst.)

I honestly don't know why you're coming out so hard against this game, unless you're a big femdom fan and hate pregnancy (both of which are very good reasons to hate this game, but are also even better reasons to not play it in the first place).

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Vanderer: I might have missed this, if so I am sorry, but are you having any kind of poll for those characters you are unsure of (like the woodcutter) on Patreon?
PS: great game, after all I am supporting it. :D

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer: I might have missed this, if so I am sorry, but are you having any kind of poll for those characters you are unsure of (like the woodcutter) on Patreon?
PS: great game, after all I am supporting it. :D
No, no poll, just asked a couple of questions on the discord and looked at what people said about the last update.

Except for the one I made about the next maid to join the harem that I did a while back.

It was more of a spur of the moment question while hanging out on Discord.

The woodcutter is special because I like her model and the personality that she has(mostly in my head for now), but she is even more muscular than Erika and Adah. And as such, I feared that some people would really dislike her.

And thanks for the good words!

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
No, no poll, just asked a couple of questions on the discord and looked at what people said about the last update.

Except for the one I made about the next maid to join the harem that I did a while back.

It was more of a spur of the moment question while hanging out on Discord.

The woodcutter is special because I like her model and the personality that she has(mostly in my head for now), but she is even more muscular than Erika and Adah. And as such, I feared that some people would really dislike her.

And thanks for the good words!
i find Vivian quiet lovely and how she talks about other men who approached her she isn´t like the typ of woman who likes to dominate the men she just wants real love for who she is thats my feeling of her and already hope she becomes a LI

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Won't discuss the other points since Tiur already had good responses to those. But this one, do you honestly think that having a hard on means you actually want to have sex everytime that happens? Men can get hard on even in situations they don't want it to happen and have no interest in having sex, it's just physical reaction and isn't 100% indicator that you would want to have sex right that moment or in the immediate future. Very few people want to have sex in front of others even if they have hard on, especially if they are just commanded at doing so.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Very few people want to have sex in front of others even if they have hard on, especially if they are just commanded at doing so.
Agreed on your other points, but just a note on this: Vanderer has said, both in the thread and in the OP, that public sex is not taboo in the TFS world. The MC's objection wasn't to having sex in front of others, it was to having sex on command like a trained pet.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Agreed on your other points, but just a note on this: Vanderer has said, both in the thread and in the OP, that public sex is not taboo in the TFS world. The MC's objection wasn't to having sex in front of others, it was to having sex on command like a trained pet.
Just because it is not taboo, doesn't mean people want to do it. MC at one point comments on how he doesn't really care for sex in front of others that much.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
He makes a lot of babies, but without actually making anyone pregnant (or they forgot the tag).

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Just because it is not taboo, doesn't mean people want to do it. MC at one point comments on how he doesn't really care for sex in front of others that much.
Both of you are right. Henri feels a little weird still but is not completely against it. He even starts to enjoy it a little. But he was not raised around it so it takes time for him to be 100% comfortable with it.

And it is the forced part that he dislikes the most.

First, because he does not like to be ordered around sexually. There is a difference between having sex in front of others, and be ordered around for, at least what he believes at the time, the entertainment of his Liege.

And he has a history with Sariel's family that make him warry of her.

Of course, he did it anyways, but when she announced to him that he would marry Sarah matrilineally, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. He does not want to have his wife give him orders, and he does want his children to be born in his House.

Nobles have rights, that even the Queen cannot violate. In a monarchy, the king or queen does not always have ultimate power over everything. Even in the middle-age IRL, they had to respect some freedoms of their subjects or face rebellion.
And the mages are another power that is sort of a counterpart to the crown. Like Kantor said, the first duty of the mages are to the Kingdom, then to the Crown. Of course, in practice a monarch can put so much pressure on someone that it would make them cave, but push too much, and you have problems.

That's one of the reasons the demon pushed the mages to marry in her husband family. Not only it would put more power to one of their allies, but it would also cause discord between the Crown and the mages. Win-win for them.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
He makes a lot of babies, but without actually making anyone pregnant (or they forgot the tag).
It is in the planned tags, but cannot be included in the actual tags until it happens in-game.
Since the story started 14 in-game days ago...

Reactions: S1nsational

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Finally, some women with bush.
bald pubes R a very very modern thing;
For most of history---even 300 years ago (to say nothing of "ancient" history!) women had natural pussies.
Anything else isn't accurate or realistic.

always funny to see ancient stories w modern clothes & bodies...
[no Electric! everything washed by hand; everything *MADE* by hand, even a *HOT BATH* was a big deal! ]

Reactions: S1nsational
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes