Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Gofile links vanish once a certain amount of time passes without anyone downloading them. Never use only Gofile as a source.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-Update5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 5b] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 4a -> 5b
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How much slave content is there?
There is a lot of slave content in the game. Many of the side characters are slaves and at least one of the main characters is a slave.

That said, it's not heavy in execution or presentation. All the slaves in the game bar one girl are willing slaves. The one exception was made a permanent slave as punishment for being a member of what is at least an organized crime gang if not a full terrorist organization. All the the other girls are treated fairly and will respect, and some even with love. The slaves are largely more like traditional servants.

There's no abuse, degradation, and or mind breaking in this game if any of that is what you're worried about.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As for the new update; great like always. Very funny with some very sweet moments sprinkled in. A lot happens and sets things up, but like always it all feels very short

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
As for the new update; great like always. Very funny with some very sweet moments sprinkled in. A lot happens and sets things up, but like always it all feels very short
Thank you!

It's the biggest update since the first version. Not that I criticize your comment, mind, I understand you meant it as a compliment.

The next updates will be shorter though. 850+ renders is just too much in one go. Especially that one, with the number of custom poses and the "crowds", it was a lot of work.
The rate at which I will produce the renders will be the same, but I will release the VN more often.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
there should be at least some rules for using enchanted weapons during competition, sure Kes' bow doesn't have like autoaim and her accuracy is her own, but that quick dismissal "eh, it's not forbidden" means one could use cheat equipment? so winner is whoever have more money for a better enchantment, not who is more skilled?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn it Vanderer. How could you do this? How could you introduce multiple new ladies that i would like to have in the harem in this update? Like that woodcutter lady or few of the ones that fought with Kes in fisticuffs tournament, or that announcer lady. I bloody well hope you have plans on letting us add them to our harem, it would be highly irresponsible for you not to do that. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also still hoping for the scenario that of potion of tongues will lead to tongue being used with the ogre lass :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and wholesome content. All the girls look pretty and likeable. I havent played it yet but I can tell how much love and efforts you have been putting up into your game and I appreciate all of that. I just hope the protag isnt some generic asshole and hope there is alot of twists and fighting since it has superpowers tag. ( Lookin at you pic 9 and 12, as story progresses hope protag learns new things :cool: )

Anyways thanks for the game again Vanderer and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and wholesome content. All the girls look pretty and likeable. I havent played it yet but I can tell how much love and efforts you have been putting up into your game and I appreciate all of that. I just hope the protag isnt some generic asshole and hope there is alot of twists and fighting since it has superpowers tag. ( Lookin at you pic 9 and 12, as story progresses hope protag learns new things :cool: )

Anyways thanks for the game again Vanderer and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^
I can guarantee that protag isn't generic arsehole, he is very wholesome guy. Really cares for those women that become his and those that are close to him.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes