HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I loved everything on this update, from simple things like the textbox, to the amazing story, the amount of sheer happiness that this update have is really amazing.
yeah this update was mostly really happy vibes aside from the mother from the girl that died
had to work to feed her other child good thing the mc fixed that

the addition off music blew up my ears for sec though,already had a lofi mix running in back on a lower setting(browser) so when i started the game and the sound started i caught by surprise :sneaky:

Reactions: AlexTorch

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just found this game and I have to say, I have only one complaint. The MC is kinda ugly ngl.
Everything else is great, keep it up!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Fiery Scion [Update 9a] [Vander]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
the addition off music blew up my ears for sec though,already had a lofi mix running in back on a lower setting(browser) so when i started the game and the sound started i caught by surprise :sneaky:
Sorry about that. I did set the volume to half for new users, but for old saves they use the setting saved before, and that's 100%.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wow, what an update! That was a double whammy of wholesomeness and sexiness in one. The Aoife pregnancy celebrations, and the Naesala date were both fantastic, and man Naesala looked incredible! :love:

Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer good update, though it was bit jarring when they are going to the orphanage Karla has lighter hair colour and different clothing, than she has when they get to the orpahanage. First she has white dress and you can still see some of the withering on her arm and when they are at the orphanage she has green clothing, with gloves that hide the withering. I doubt the lighting differences explain every change in those two scenes :p. That and few typoes here and there that needs fixing and you get top notch update :)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer good update, though it was bit jarring when they are going to the orphanage Karla has lighter hair colour and different clothing, than she has when they get to the orpahanage. First she has white dress and you can still see some of the withering on her arm and when they are at the orphanage she has green clothing, with gloves that hide the withering. I doubt the lighting differences explain every change in those two scenes :p. That and few typoes here and there that needs fixing and you get top notch update :)
Ha, damn, a continuity error. I probably remake some of the renders, after all it's just a few ones. Add a line about changing clothes then the renders in town. Thanks for warning me, and for the compliment.

Thankfully i always mute the games from system settings and game's own settings :p
I don't play with sound either, but is was a often requested feature, so why not? It's still an early "draft" though, I intend to extend the music/sounds later.

I did think about reducing the default volume, alas like I said, for the existing saves it was not possible.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Ha, damn, a continuity error. I probably remake some of the renders, after all it's just a few ones. Add a line about changing clothes then the renders in town. Thanks for warning me, and for the compliment.

I don't play with sound either, but is was a often requested feature, so why not? It's still an early "draft" though, I intend to extend the music/sounds later.

I did think about reducing the default volume, alas like I said, for the existing saves it was not possible.
I never play with sound either. I can understand that it can add some ambiance and set the mood for scenes, but I'd much rather listen to my own music while playing an AVN. 90% of the time I have a video playing on Youtube in the background while playing anyway. Not to mention, AVNs with music/sound usually are maxed out when you start up the game for the first time and it blows my speakers/ears lol

Reactions: HentaiKami

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I never play with sound either. I can understand that it can add some ambiance and set the mood for scenes, but I'd much rather listen to my own music while playing an AVN. 90% of the time I have a video playing on Youtube in the background while playing anyway. Not to mention, AVNs with music/sound usually are maxed out when you start up the game for the first time and it blows my speakers/ears lol
Not to mention the tracks some devs use are obnoxious and they seem to use most loud version of the music they can find to put in the game, even before game's audio sliders come into effect.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not to mention the tracks some devs use are obnoxious and they seem to use most loud version of the music they can find to put in the game, even before game's audio sliders come into effect.
To defend the dev side, it is difficult to find decent tracks. Especially if you don't have a budget for it. So you end up searching for free tracks and of course the average quality is not that great.

It also take a loooot of time listening to every single track. Same about the volume of the original file, trying to equalize all the tracks so they are roughly at the same volume is taking time. Especially if you are not into music production in the first place.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have a question, dev, about the withering. will the visible signs of the withering disappear over time or are they permanent?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I have a question, dev, about the withering. will the visible signs of the withering disappear over time or are they permanent?
They will disappear, in the setting magic can cure nearly everything except when a body parts are lopped off, or if the the soul of someone who is dead is departed.

Except in those two cases, everything can be cure, if caught in time.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
They will disappear, in the setting magic can cure nearly everything except when a body parts are lopped off, or if the the soul of someone who is dead is departed.

Except in those two cases, everything can be cure, if caught in time.
thanks for the speedy response. I'm really enjoying the game and hope to see more like it after you finish it

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes