Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
good thing were here for the girls...

right?? ... RIGHT!!?

also if you are looking for handsome men you might be in the wrong genre
You do realize there's a difference between handsome and not ugly? Not even asking for that high a bar.

Also I did literally say that I like everything else so far, so what's with the passive aggression?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You do realize there's a difference between handsome and not ugly? Not even asking for that high a bar.

Also I did literally say that I like everything else so far, so what's with the passive aggression?
sorry bro no offense didn't know you couldn't take a light joke as a jab
do you need a hug?

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
A matter of taste. It is just a "don't mess with me" face for me, rather than "I need a Goblin Layer's helmet" face.
Guess the guy just has passed any beauty salons at wide berth...

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Do we watch future li or romancable characters get fucked by other male characters in this game? I don't understand which Voyeurism. Not really fan of watching random characters fuck and definitely not interested in used up womens, if it got something like that I will better ignore it, so gotta ask. Does it have those contents?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Do we watch future li or romancable characters get fucked by other male characters in this game? I don't understand which Voyeurism. Not really fan of watching random characters fuck and definitely not interested in used up womens, if it got something like that I will better ignore it, so gotta ask. Does it have those contents?
Nope, you dont watch other men have sex wirh LI. You will be able to watch other guys fuck their own women, but it always will be optional and not a big part of the VN.

As for "used up" women, there will be MILFs so not every LI is a virgin.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Fiery Scion [Update 8b] [Vander]

Unofficial android port release

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload
New update is out. Thanks!

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Nope, you dont watch other men have sex wirh LI. You will be able to watch other guys fuck their own women, but it always will be optional and not a big part of the VN.

As for "used up" women, there will be MILFs so not every LI is a virgin.
Oh that cool. I was worried about li fucking other men and I don't mind if milf or some characters are non-virgin as long as they are not dumb whores. Also, I don't think I mind other characters fucking their partners as long as they are not main characters partner/future partner. We are not going to see milf (who can be a li or is optional) fuck their partner right? I think this game is safe for me too try.

John1990032

Nov 15, 2020
Just launched the new update, the game don't let me continue i have to start over... Is this a bug or because some things (like the main menu) changed ?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Just launched the new update, the game don't let me continue i have to start over... Is this a bug or because some things (like the main menu) changed ?
when you saved during the previous update, did you save on the very last screen before it takes you to the main menu? I tend to save about 10 screens before that and it works for me

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Aofie is ugly
Do we have any real choices in the game regarding storyline and girls to choose n deny from?
and will kes keep on bitching about her dead family n friends like boofuckingoh .
now alvia crying cuz she cant make hard decisions but want to enjoy all the royal dough she gets,
and erika acts like big muscled lesbian while karla our already supposed wife is a bi and wants to play with other girls
fucking crybabies all of em.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Do we have any real choices in the game regarding storyline and girls to choose n deny from?
Per the Developer Notes on the OP, there will be a few girls who are optional, but most will not be. The choices will be more in line with the intensity or type of relationship than whether the MC claims them as his or not.

Storyline choices may have some effect, but they're not going to have huge entire-storyline-branching divergence, since that multiplies the work the dev has to perform drastically.

Aofie is ugly
Many people do not share this opinion. Also, Aoife is a primary LI, so if you don't like her, this may not be the game for you.

and will kes keep on bitching about her dead family n friends like boofuckingoh .
Kes is one of the MC's party mates, so the MC bringing her out of her shell and helping her through her trauma will likely be a major component of her LI arc.

Fundamentally, if you're looking for a quick fuck with no story and no emotional connection between the MC and the girls, this will not be a good game for you.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I wish we could marry Erika instead. shes the hottest
What do you mean "instead"? He's already got a wife and a fiancée, and there's no reason he can't marry more women.

(That said, Erika is a commoner, so she can't marry the MC. She can absolutely become his concubine, though, and she said she will if he can beat her.)

Reactions: SlapE

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
What do you mean "instead"? He's already got a wife and a fiancée, and there's no reason he can't marry more women.

(That said, Erika is a commoner, so she can't marry the MC. She can absolutely become his concubine, though, and she said she will if he can beat her.)
erika should usurp the thrown while she slurps my D

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
erika should usurp the thrown while she slurps my D
I mean, I'm fairly sure she's not going to need to usurp anything by the end of the game and she'll still be on a throne along with all the MC's other wives and concubines.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Do you have a save? It works on my PC and my patrons or the others players didn't have any problem, so I can't know the problem without one.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is the lesbian content forced too?
Most girl-girl interactions are avoidable. A couple are not, but so far, those have only been in the presence of the MC, and the MC was still the primary focus of the scene (the girls were interacting because they got horny while watching the MC fuck another girl). There is a lesbian couple who will join the MC's harem together later on, and I believe girl-girl interactions between those two might not be avoidable. Regardless, LIs in this game are focused on the MC, and there won't be anything going on behind his back.

Reactions: Guz007

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Most girl-girl interactions are avoidable. A couple are not, but so far, those have only been in the presence of the MC, and the MC was still the primary focus of the scene (the girls were interacting because they got horny while watching the MC fuck another girl). There is a lesbian couple who will join the MC's harem together later on, and I believe girl-girl interactions between those two might not be avoidable. Regardless, LIs in this game are focused on the MC, and there won't be anything going on behind his back.
Are you on the development team? You seem to know a lot about the game.

Any hints on how far in the future the lesbian couple will join?

Last and most important. When do we get to KNOW the elvish princess?????:devilish:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Are you on the development team? You seem to know a lot about the game.
No, but I was Vander's first patron and have chatted with him a bit, I've been keeping up with the game since that initial release, and I've been helping with proofreading on initial patron release for a while now. I've got a special credit in the last few updates. I also talk way too much, take detailed notes on AVNs I play, and am chatty on here from time to time about games I like (or games that frustrate me).

Any hints on how far in the future the lesbian couple will join?
We've met them already, but no idea on the expected time frame for them joining. The MC will probably need to interact with them again before that happens.

Spoiler: They're the half-elf merchant the MC's party saved from bandits, and her mute lover with tan skin.

Last and most important. When do we get to KNOW the elvish princess?????:devilish:
Given at least the next update (and possibly a couple after that) will involve a trip specifically with her (and the party and some guards), I suspect it'll be sooner rather than later.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes