ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
A few corrections on that. Yes, Celeste and Karla had sex in the past, but with the MC approval and the understanding that if she pleased the MC, she will join his harem. But it is more a master/slave thing, no real feelings except some firend ship between them.

Also, the law do not force women to get pregnant, but the contraceptive herbs are controlled by the priestesses of Ishtar, the fertility Goddess, and can only be taken after the woman had two children.

It is not generally considered "behind the back" if done within the harem, but I choose to give the choice for the MC in particular in most cases. And you are right, if you don't want to see it, you will not have to.

But yes, the general points of your posts are right. I try to make some things that could put people off avoidable if possible, but again, my time is limited. If you are the type that is super-duper jealous of other women within the harem or with a tame past, the game is probably not for you.
Hmmm.... All this talk about lesbians makes it sound like this game is one big Lez Fest. Which i'm not a big fan of.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yep, for now there is literally only one lesbian scene in the game, even in the threesomes the women don't really do anything with each other. Yet.
Ty for the reply so quickly. To me pure lesbian sex and relationships are the same as NTR i know most devs will say it's not NTR the MC is ok with it. But here's the thing even if the MC is ok with it if the player is not ok with it your NTRing the player. A lot of ppl self insert them selves as the MC. So if the player doesn't have a choice it still feels like NTR wether the MC is ok with it or not. And just because it's 2 women doesn't make a difference NTR doesn't know gender. Sorry for the rant. I just seen previous posts about lesbians when i did a search on this thread.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Ty for the reply so quickly. To me pure lesbian sex and relationships are the same as NTR i know most devs will say it's not NTR the MC is ok with it. But here's the thing even if the MC is ok with it if the player is not ok with it your NTRing the player. A lot of ppl self insert them selves as the MC. So if the player doesn't have a choice it still feels like NTR wether the MC is ok with it or not. And just because it's 2 women doesn't make a difference NTR doesn't know gender. Sorry for the rant. I just seen previous posts about lesbians when i did a search on this thread.
Then the Vn is probably not for you. While the VN is not centered about lesbian sex, and I give an option to avoid most of it, there is some that will happens nonethless, like a lesbian couple that will join the harem. You won't have to see it though.

As I explained in the developer notes...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then the Vn is probably not for you. While the VN is not centered about lesbian sex, and I give an option to avoid most of it, there is some that will happens nonethless, like a lesbian couple that will join the harem. You won't have to see it though.

As I explained in the developer notes...
Could you expand on what you mean by a lesbian couple?

If they're both only into women they shouldn't be joining the harem at all, even if it's just because they want kids. They could easily be given access to the required cum without joining the harem. Forcing actual lesbians to have sex with us and join our harem just to have kids is rape. And yes blackmailing someone or otherwise forcing them into sex is rape.

If one of them is actually bisexual, only she should be joining the harem and she can be shared between us and her girlfriend/wife. The lesbian girlfriend/wife need not join the harem

The best case would be both women are bisexual, then there'd be no problem with them both joining the harem and remaining a couple themselves. Everyone is happy in this situation.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Could you expand on what you mean by a lesbian couple?

If they're both only into women they shouldn't be joining the harem at all, even if it's just because they want kids. They could easily be given access to the required cum without joining the harem. Forcing actual lesbians to have sex with us and join our harem just to have kids is rape. And yes blackmailing someone or otherwise forcing them into sex is rape.

If one of them is actually bisexual, only she should be joining the harem and she can be shared between us and her girlfriend/wife. The lesbian girlfriend/wife need not join the harem

The best case would be both women are bisexual, then there'd be no problem with them both joining the harem and remaining a couple themselves. Everyone is happy in this situation.
One of them is lesbian, the other is bi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you very much, oh mighty kraken! :D

Your last paragraph is exactly my thinking. Don't get me wrong, not every woman, even in that setting, is bi.

But on the other hand for most of the lesbian content I can easily give the player an option to avoid that content without having it affecting the story much so why not? There will be a few exception because they were a couple before even meeting the MC, so it will stay like that in that case since those are scenes I really want in the game.

Some people find that lesbian sex is cheating too. Which is a totally valid view. Not mine, of course, but I can understand that it can put some people off.

Anyways, the choice to let you women fool around will be there for those who like it, I just will add the possibility to skip most of it.
I'm a little confused about the monika choice when she asks to fool around.
Could you possibly elaborate? There's 2 options, neither of which seem to say no, I don't mind, go ahead. They both seem to imply the same thing that MC is semi ok with it, can you say which one limits scenes and which one doesn't? Thanks

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm a little confused about the monika choice when she asks to fool around.
Could you possibly elaborate? There's 2 options, neither of which seem to say no, I don't mind, go ahead. They both seem to imply the same thing that MC is semi ok with it, can you say which one limits scenes and which one doesn't? Thanks
The choices say exactly what they are. (I added the context of the question before the choice)

"If it's within my harem, no [it doesn't bother me if you mess around with other girls]. But not with women outside of it.":
This choice sets lesbian_content = True, which allows harem girls to mess around with each other with the MC not present. They're all still harem girls, though, and the MC is their first priority. The one exception to that is the lesbian couple who will be joining the harem, where the bisexual partner is into the MC, and the lesbian partner is fond of him and wants him to get her pregnant, but she's still primarily lesbian.

"If I am here, of course you can, but I don't want you to do it behind my back. (Do not show most purely lesbian content)"
This choice sets lesbian_content = False, which will, as it says in the choice, hide most girl-girl content, and the girls will not mess around with each other unless in a threesome with the MC at the time.

I 100% trust Vanderer not to include content that involves harem girls trying to make the MC jealous, whether with other harem girls or not, or content that involves harem girls trying to humiliate the MC.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah I was expecting a choice to be ok with girls in general, but it's basically what Tiur said it's either inside the harem or none. Though I don't think it's a big deal since all the interesting girls will be part of the harem(probably).

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
The choices say exactly what they are. (I added the context of the question before the choice)

"If it's within my harem, no [it doesn't bother me if you mess around with other girls]. But not with women outside of it.":
This choice sets lesbian_content = True, which allows harem girls to mess around with each other with the MC not present. They're all still harem girls, though, and the MC is their first priority. The one exception to that is the lesbian couple who will be joining the harem, where the bisexual partner is into the MC, and the lesbian partner is fond of him and wants him to get her pregnant, but she's still primarily lesbian.

"If I am here, of course you can, but I don't want you to do it behind my back. (Do not show most purely lesbian content)"
This choice sets lesbian_content = False, which will, as it says in the choice, hide most girl-girl content, and the girls will not mess around with each other unless in a threesome with the MC at the time.

I 100% trust Vanderer not to include content that involves harem girls trying to make the MC jealous, whether with other harem girls or not, or content that involves harem girls trying to humiliate the MC.
Thanks
Have to disagree that they say exactly what they are. It's a yes or no question with a yes or no answer, both of those answers are kind of yes but with restrictions which makes it confusing. Neither is saying an explicit yes or no. So not something I'd reply with. It's either, Yes I mind or No I don't mind.

So I actually picked the 2nd choice, thinking it was the more obvious one, sure go for it, just not behind my back.
That actually means something completely different from what you've described as it sets it to false.
This means go ahead and sleep with any girl you want, just don't hide it from me. It doesn't mean, I need to be in the room for it to happen, it means, don't sneak around and hide it from me, I want to know when it happens and for you to be upfront with me if you've slept with someone else.
Behind my back means hidden from me. So it means don't cheat, lie, hide, but do feel free to mess around and inform me, up front, not behind my back.

So no, it's not clear as the actual meaning of that phrase is slightly different, but you have cleared it up for me nicely, thank you.
I personally in this situation when writing a choice would always make it unambiguous.

Shag any girl you want, I just want the deets whispered softly into my ear afterwards.
I'd rather you didn't actually, I'm possessive as fuck and want you to be my property, but if I'm there then you may touch.

That sort of thing. Impossible to confuse one for the other.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So no, it's not clear as the actual meaning of that phrase is slightly different, but you have cleared it up for me nicely, thank you.
I personally in this situation when writing a choice would always make it unambiguous.

Shag any girl you want, I just want the deets whispered softly into my ear afterwards.
I'd rather you didn't actually, I'm possessive as fuck and want you to be my property, but if I'm there then you may touch.

That sort of thing. Impossible to confuse one for the other.
While your analysis would be correct in a vacuum, the context here is that generally speaking, the people who object to girl-girl content in harem games are very vocal about it, so this decision is in that context, and that's why Vanderer added the note "( Do not show most purely lesbian content)" to the second choice.

The choice for most harem games is:
1. Harem girls can do things without the MC present (yes pure lesbian content, the first choice in the game)
2. Harem girls can do things together but only with the MC present (no pure lesbian content, the second choice in the game)

The third choice is harem girls doing things without the MC's knowledge or doing things with girls outside the harem (which is pure lesbian content but can also be cheating and potentially NTR, which is why this third choice wasn't even an option in this situation; Vanderer isn't interested in writing that kind of content).

The fourth choice is harem girls are not allowed to do things with anyone else, other harem girls or not (the absolutely no lesbian content choice) - this one's also not in the game because Vanderer likes having a bit of girl-girl spice. There are some very vocal people who wish this was a choice in any harem game, though.

Lastly, Vanderer is not a native English speaker, which complicates things a bit further in terms of word choice. I'll try to give him feedback in cases where the wording could be misleading in the future (since I'm usually one of the first to play).

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
While your analysis would be correct in a vacuum, the context here is that generally speaking, the people who object to girl-girl content in harem games are very vocal about it, so this decision is in that context, and that's why Vanderer added the note "( Do not show most purely lesbian content)" to the second choice.

The choice for most harem games is:
1. Harem girls can do things without the MC present (yes pure lesbian content, the first choice in the game)
2. Harem girls can do things together but only with the MC present (no pure lesbian content, the second choice in the game)

The third choice is harem girls doing things without the MC's knowledge or doing things with girls outside the harem (which is pure lesbian content but can also be cheating and potentially NTR, which is why this third choice wasn't even an option in this situation; Vanderer isn't interested in writing that kind of content).

The fourth choice is harem girls are not allowed to do things with anyone else, other harem girls or not (the absolutely no lesbian content choice) - this one's also not in the game because Vanderer likes having a bit of girl-girl spice. There are some very vocal people who wish this was a choice in any harem game, though.

Lastly, Vanderer is not a native English speaker, which complicates things a bit further in terms of word choice. I'll try to give him feedback in cases where the wording could be misleading in the future (since I'm usually one of the first to play).
That's fine, I don't agree that most of the world counts as a vacuum but sure. I am a writer and so it's not something unthought of, how situations are perceived, just that I'd see it differently. Definitely scope for more choices than those as there's infinite scope for what people want.
But for the question asked, I think it comes down to NTR or Not To Rare.
Basically is it cheating or not, putting myself in that viewpoint of having a concubine and she asks to sleep with other women there's an initial question of is that cheating? Well she asked, so no, not at all. Cheating is specifically called that as you don't wish to be found out, caught cheating, or ya do cos that's your kink, they are many and varied.

Personally I prefer all the Lesbian content imaginable, as well as a good old Harem.

The rules of what is cheating and what isn't is set out in a talk at the beginning of a relationship, or it's not because it's so vanilla that no talk is needed and then someone gets hurt because the other presumed their version was OK.

So yeah, I personally see that as a very progressive way of starting up a relationship, hey do you mind, I'd like it to be like this? I got that Vanderer isn't going to go near anything that could be seen as NTR to avoid the pain of crossing that line but it definitely doesn't because of this conversation. It's been discussed, all gravy, have your adventures love.

I didn't see that note... Could only see the 2 choices, no notes suggesting that locked out content.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes