May 7, 2024
Kandy and Kitty were not in the patch, so I am not deleting them. I'm just changing the beginning of the game so that it makes sense and the NTR disappears for good.
yeah no idea what the patch did, I just tend to never play AVNs without them since I never heard of a patch that removes content when applied so never compared with/without to find out. I just assumed it was a loli patch.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Kandy and Kitty were not in the patch, so I am not deleting them. I'm just changing the beginning of the game so that it makes sense and the NTR disappears for good.
You say no ntr, but some person says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just want to know what's in the game before playing, will a sister be messing with another person?

• Angry
Reactions: harrisonford
May 7, 2024
Didn't really appease the NTR-sensitive crowd if anything it got worst lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might as well add the Lesbian tag.
queue the "Oh shit, here we go again" meme. I guess it can be argued that in general family members shouldn't be considered LI's, as most I've seen with exception of a few older ones (Dating My Daughter, Haley's Story, Summer With Mia, etc) they are just having sex and aren't planning on a romantic relationship or getting married later. Not really an LI = not really cheating and can't have your gf stolen if she was never your gf to begin with.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Mode uses, to lose future donors. Make sure to restart the game from the beginning, installing NTR and reducing the sex scenes by 80%. Well play Mr. Developer(y):FacePalm::cautious:

May 7, 2024
Getting rid of "NTR" by F95 standards is pretty much a fool's errand. Even having a sister that you popped the cherry of with a female friend instead of a boyfriend will trigger people. I'm reminded of that time Mr. Dot had the MC's Sis and her college friend Vicky in a hot lesbo scene after they find out he was fucking them both (totally realistic response if they have history) and a whole bunch of people lost their shit in the Sunshine Love thread. He removes it the following update and they still stay pissed at him anyway. Only crazier shit I read was when Muslims got pissed when someone drew Muhammad doing lewd things.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369
Sep 4, 2018
So far no one is dating anyone yet etc. so it's not ntr the sister only messes with the Mc since she gets a bit jealous of the new girl to the story and kind of wants to keep her brother for herself and the new girl and the sister mess around a bit out of curiosity and stuff and the new girl being convincing the sister it was safe for them to do things and all that, and she would still be able to keep her virginity since they wouldn't be using sex toys and things.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Before I go restarting this, does anybody know if the other cousin will still be in the rework/remake (the one not pictured) ?

Dec 2, 2020
The last two years for AVN market have been kind of absurd. A flood of ultra bland games that are basically a blend of renders. On the other hand we also have a flood of remakes for various reasons. To milk players more effectively, to pacify angry crowd that never pays, or to become a legitimate Patreons prostitute for a few dozen/hundreds bucks. It's really hard to find a game and invest - emotionally in the story, and financially in dev.
But once you succeed and find a game you start to like, the next thing you see is a "new" character with doodles on her face and a tramp stamp, and the game version (from 0.6) is now "v.0.1 A New Beginning"...

I'll patiently wait to see what happens next but I don't have high hopes. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

May 7, 2024
Why, oh why, can't we have a little artistic integrity? When devs alter their story to match what critics complain about, it's not the dev's story anymore. Tell your own tale, not the crowd censored one changed to appease the whiners. But what's done is done, just as I might be, since the story is now a regurgitated version of the dev's original idea.
True. The so-called NTR didn't really bother me. The MC wasn't getting his gf stolen. If anything he stole his sister from her bf Tony (which she already had before they even hooked up, she didn't even get with him after fucking the MC or something) irrc. I wonder if the mom/sis scene will get removed too, it makes a few F95 weirdos jealous so that must be NTR :FacePalm:. I'm about to play the rework, let's hope she at least kept her blonde bush, as some were complaining about that too.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
True. The so-called NTR didn't really bother me. The MC wasn't getting his gf stolen. If anything he stole his sister from her bf Tony (which she already had before they even hooked up, she didn't even get with him after fucking the MC or something) irrc. I wonder if the mom/sis scene will get removed too, it makes a few F95 weirdos jealous so that must must be NTR :FacePalm:. I'm about to play the rework, let's hope she at least kept her blonde bush, as some were complaining about that too.
Don't touch the fucking bush! Leave it where it is! LMAO xD

May 7, 2024
seems your making ntr lovers upset :LOL:
well, now it's lesbian scenes instead of another dick so I guess it still has "poor man's NTR?" :LOL: (it's really ridiculous, it was never really NTR to begin with, I'm sure the actual NTR lovers thought this was pretty lame as far as NTR goes even before the rework).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Fuck a reboot, because the developers do this stupid thing, also I hope I don't see NTR towards the MC, I wanted to see progress in the story not a reboot or rework.

I think if this game adds NTR out of nowhere, this game will go straight to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: Beavis & Butthead
Sep 4, 2018
Fuck a reboot, because the developers do this stupid thing, also I hope I don't see NTR towards the MC, I wanted to see progress in the story not a reboot or rework.

I think if this game adds NTR out of nowhere, this game will go straight to hell.
So far only the start of the game is being redone, then later stuff will be brought back that was seen before, besides a few changes like the mom and aunt having new jobs and stuff.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
So far only the start of the game is being redone, then later stuff will be brought back that was seen before, besides a few changes like the mom and aunt having new jobs and stuff.
Well, if not, I would say mmm OK, but for the love of God, don't add NTR to the MC. Every time they add this to a game it dies and many die from adding it out of nowhere.

One thing is that NTR's only scene in the story is that he makes the MC take revenge or something like that. Example Villain's Legacy and Single Again

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
There is no route selection, the original story is all black screen
(The file is downloaded from the homepage without compression)

擷取.JPG

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
awesome...story starts to get interesting...now we gotta wait 2 years to catch back up...fuckin devs

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes