Sep 4, 2018
Well, if not, I would say mmm OK, but for the love of God, don't add NTR to the MC. Every time they add this to a game it dies and many die from adding it out of nowhere.

One thing is that NTR's only scene in the story is that he makes the MC take revenge or something like that. Example Villain's Legacy and Single Again
Don't worry, I'll make sure no ntr gets added lol and so far it is technically the start of the game now so hopefully everyone gives it a chance and stick with it to see how things go.

May 7, 2024
is this is being remade for the NTR lovers then it's not for me
:FacePalm: it never had NTR in it to begin with. MC/sis were never a couple, they just fucked. Can't steal a gf if they are not a gf to begin with. Actual NTR lovers looking for NTR in this will be sorely disappointed most likely.

May 7, 2024
While I never saw the NTR people were complaining about when is the stepcest getting removed? No Patreon so there's no need for that foolishness anymore, make her a real sister that has her brother's inbred baby.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
What kind of beta is this? I can't load a save and I can't see most of the images when I start the game from scratch.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
So far no one is dating anyone yet etc. so it's not ntr the sister only messes with the Mc since she gets a bit jealous of the new girl to the story and kind of wants to keep her brother for herself and the new girl and the sister mess around a bit out of curiosity and stuff and the new girl being convincing the sister it was safe for them to do things and all that, and she would still be able to keep her virginity since they wouldn't be using sex toys and things.
You know family NTR exist, and you don't need to be together for that happening. So new girl corrupting MC sister, to fuck around (because why not), and sister stupid enough to agree to that with the girl who is she jealous about? (best way to keep her brother to herself, yep). Yea fuck that, i see myself out. Good luck with the game.

Sep 4, 2018
You know family NTR exist, and you don't need to be together for that happening. So new girl corrupting MC sister, to fuck around (because why not), and sister stupid enough to agree to that with the girl who is she jealous about? (best way to keep her brother to herself, yep). Yea fuck that, i see myself out. Good luck with the game.
I think you are just trolling at this point since after looking into what threads you posted in I saw games that have the ntr tag and playing them most likely based off the posts you made, and you are not making a fuss about it in those threads yet here you are making a big deal in this thread about ntr when there is none.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yes, I definitely should have read this thread more thoroughly before downloading this.
I would have found this comment from the dev before and save my time from watching that scene:
(I don't think Yuri is NTR)
This looks like is going to be a lesbo cuckfest.(The sister didn't even resist, in 2 minutes she was already corrupted :LUL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Looking at the positive side, at least I didn't play the previous version, which reading reviews and comments was a shitshow)

EDIT: By the way, are that girl's tattoos supposed to look sexy? because honestly and IMPO they look bad (I mean, those tattoos are too random, a ladybug under one eye, a heart on the other side, a seahorse on the neck)

Leaving that aside, this requires Female Protagonist Tag and Multiple Protagonist, practically that entire scene is through the sister's POV.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
What kind of beta is this? I can't load a save and I can't see most of the images when I start the game from scratch.
For all intents and purposes it's a different AVN, at least the first 3 chapters anyway (different renders, story, etc) so obviously saves from the "abandoned" AVN will not work with this one. And don't click the KN choice and then expect to see renders instead of black screens, that's been complained about 20x already (it's still under construction as most people prefer VN's anyway).

Sep 4, 2018
Yes, I definitely should have read this thread more thoroughly before downloading this.
I would have found this comment from the dev before watching that scene:

This looks like is going to be a lesbo fest.(The sister didn't even resist, in 2 minutes she was already corrupted :LUL:)
(Looking at the positive side, at least I didn't play the previous version, which reading reviews and comments was a shitshow)

Leaving that aside, this requires Female Protagonist Tag and Multiple Protagonist, practically that entire scene is through the sister's POV.

Anyways, good luck.
And it's not ntr since they are not dating the Mc and they are not dating him and there is a lesbian tag, so it all fits so far.

May 7, 2024
I would have found this comment from the dev before watching that scene:

This looks like is going to be a lesbo fest.(The sister didn't even resist, in 2 minutes she was already corrupted :LUL:)

Anyways, good luck.
Yeah well, technically it's not NTR (no one is getting their gf/bf stolen as no one is a gf/bf yet) but this is Exhibit A for the need for a cockblocking tag :LOL:. And yeah while technically it wasn't NTR even before the rework much of the F95 crowd is still going to be pissed for similar reasons, they will still feel betrayed by their sister since they weren't her first and only sex partner (hypocritical as fuck when the MC not only doesn't need to be a virgin but can fuck half the planet and they are supposed to be fine with that but no LI is alllowed to do the same). Moral of the story: quit trying to please everyone on F95 and just stick to what's originally planned in your head, far less time and effort wasted.

Edit: and wtf happened to her bush? When did she have time to shave those beautiful blonde curlies in the middle of the woods when just hours before she had a full bush when getting tossed around by her bro in the lake?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes