VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.6] [The Narrator]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 4, 2018
At the end of the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was when Narrator had a buymeacoffee, but bmac was evil and closed that account and also stuff is being rewritten so at the moment stuff is kind of all over the place in the game and due to some issues Narrator had so they put the 0.6 version out early as 0.7 will take a good while before it can be released.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It was when Narrator had a buymeacoffee, but bmac was evil and closed that account and also stuff is being rewritten so at the moment stuff is kind of all over the place in the game and due to some issues Narrator had so they put the 0.6 version out early as 0.7 will take a good while before it can be released.
Ah ok, didn't know it was incomplete, thanks.
I presume the cousins etc are being removed from the game ?

Sep 4, 2018
Ah ok, didn't know it was incomplete, thanks.
I presume the cousins etc are being removed from the game ?
Hopefully their current forms can stay and the rest of the game will go on normally, though their past forms it's unsure about them being shown anymore or not.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hopefully their current forms can stay and the rest of the game will go on normally, though their past forms it's unsure about them being shown anymore or not.
I hope they stay (the ones in the most recent updates (Mom and MC visiting their Aunt)) I really like them, and on SS/Boosty you don't have to worry about the Incest factor and on SS their look won't matter either, there's much younger looking characters on SS. Just don't post lewd petite images on there :)

Sep 4, 2018
I hope they stay (the ones in the most recent updates (Mom and MC visiting their Aunt)) I really like them, and on SS/Boosty you don't have to worry about the Incest factor and on SS their look won't matter either, there's much younger looking characters on SS. Just don't post lewd petite images on there :)
Not sure why, but boosty banned or something Narrator's account Not sure why, but it's being looked into by Narrator. They think though it had something to do with account details or something.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Here's a quick one to fix this issue.

Drop this file in the TheFiveStarStories_0.6-pc\game folder (Windows), replacing the one that's already there.

The only difference is that this has the Buymeacoffee and Boosty buttons removed from the ending screen, since the images they refer to no longer exist in this build.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFiveStarStories-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: stir1999

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Five Star Stories [v0.6] [The Narrator]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac: