VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.6] [The Narrator]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

DayvanHunter

Formerly 'Col Atron'
Sep 2, 2020
Hey, Narrator glad to see you are in better spirit after what happen to your pateron, did they ever tell you why, im not fimilar with their policies, so know only little about it. or if it was something you could of changed in game. in my opinion the only scene i saw that could of flag it was the flash back, of the mc with the aunt. other then that, you have done a great job on the game. im only up to the part 5, release, till part 6 goes free, on your next update. But i glad you continuing the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: The Narrator

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Hey, Narrator glad to see you are in better spirit after what happen to your pateron, did they ever tell you why, im not fimilar with their policies, so know only little about it. or if it was something you could of changed in game. in my opinion the only scene i saw that could of flag it was the flash back, of the mc with the aunt. other then that, you have done a great job on the game. im only up to the part 5, release, till part 6 goes free, on your next update. But i glad you continuing the game.
They didn't tell me exactly, but they closed my page forever and I can't recover anything. I'm going to post the bugfix update and I hope things will get back to normal in some time. Thanks for your concern.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
They didn't tell me exactly, but they closed my page forever and I can't recover anything. I'm going to post the bugfix update and I hope things will get back to normal in some time. Thanks for your concern.
Do you know why subscribestar is under review?

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
more then likely because he just opened the subscribestar page it takes them a bit to approve it.
No it's been pending for months I have been waiting to move over there from Patreon pretty much since his first release..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Five Star Stories [v0.5 Bugfix] [The Narrator]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright, a bit rushed to get into the action but probably better than those games that end up dying before they ever deliver. I kinda gave it a pass on the young hormonal sister but the mother got drawn in like 10seconds too.

Writing was okay, was always readable and had decent depth on the pervy thoughts and stuff. On the other hand the women weren't really believable - "thinking of expanding your incestuous conquests" was a weird line from the sister. Also odd the kids refer to their mother by her name not title.

Was a bit of a shame the choices didn't swap up the scenes more, I would have liked it if the MC being more pushy with the sister would have led to kinda rougher more degrading sex. Even if you take those kinda choices most it seems is to lead ot a game over. The Aunt it does seem like you get a rough vs consensual scene but not sure if that'll be a bad end as the content ends just there.

Mother and Aunt should look older, they could pass for being in their 20s, I did like the mother's tan lines though. The cousins are way too young looking, honestly surprised this game hasn't been Rule 7 banned for them.

Sep 4, 2018
This was alright, a bit rushed to get into the action but probably better than those games that end up dying before they ever deliver. I kinda gave it a pass on the young hormonal sister but the mother got drawn in like 10seconds too.

Writing was okay, was always readable and had decent depth on the pervy thoughts and stuff. On the other hand the women weren't really believable - "thinking of expanding your incestuous conquests" was a weird line from the sister. Also odd the kids refer to their mother by her name not title.

Was a bit of a shame the choices didn't swap up the scenes more, I would have liked it if the MC being more pushy with the sister would have led to kinda rougher more degrading sex. Even if you take those kinda choices most it seems is to lead ot a game over. The Aunt it does seem like you get a rough vs consensual scene but not sure if that'll be a bad end as the content ends just there.

Mother and Aunt should look older, they could pass for being in their 20s, I did like the mother's tan lines though. The cousins are way too young looking, honestly surprised this game hasn't been Rule 7 banned for them.
The cousins are fine I say, since if you look at a game like my new memories, the models look short but have a bit of boob to them and a few of doc5252's games have that also, and they have been around a while. There is probably more on this site, but forgot them all at this point.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
I looked around and saw a lot of abandoned games at version 0.5. What the hell is going on, is this a curse, the strong survive?
At least I passed with one version. :LOL:
In my case, I'm a fighter, it's not the first time that life has given me a knockout punch, and I'm still here, trying to climb the ladder of accomplishment.

Elvius

May 29, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not iterable

Getting this error when trying to run the latest version (bugfix).

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheFiveStarStories-0.5Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not iterable

Getting this error when trying to run the latest version (bugfix).
It worked for me, but I worked a little on the screen file. I hope it will work for you guys.

Reactions: Elvius

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
Guys, I woke up this morning and my morale was low, so low that I was about to release my last version for free and stop making this game. But I did a lot of thinking today, so FUCK PATREON!
I don't care about the money, you guys appreciated my work and I don't give up easily. I'm working on the bugs right now and will release the game with my new support page (Boosty). If you want to support me again, I will really appreciate it, if not, that's fine.
You will still be able to play my new updates in the coming months! So guys; have fun and I love you all!
Let us know when you get SubcribeStar up. Won't sub through Boosty. Until then you never answered my question how you plan to get the update for your Patreon subs.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
Let us know when you get SubcribeStar up. Won't sub through Boosty. Until then you never answered my question how you plan to get the update for your Patreon subs.
If you were a patreon, you should be asking them for a refund if they haven't sent you it already. And if you got it already, maybe try subscribing to Narrator on boosty or buymeacoffee etc. and you can get your perks back and access to the next updates.

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
There have been no refunds posted to my account. I will try Patreon, Maybe they will have more info.. no plans to sub to Boosty.. Have you read their terms?

His Patreon was deleted the day he was going to send out keys to .6 for tier 4
May 8th he sent us all an odd message sounds like he knew it was coming. Said we could find keys on boosty for our tier
now we need to make yet another account on boosty and another $10.00?

Would like to hear from Narrator, this is sounding kind of odd, and I will leave it at that. But asking for more money right at release isn't sitting right with me.

oh, and IF?

1715576189624.png

Last edited:

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
There have been no refunds posted to my account. I will try Patreon, Maybe they will have more info.. no plans to sub to Boosty.. Have you read their terms?

His Patreon was deleted the day he was going to send out keys to .6 for tier 4
May 8th he sent us all an odd message sounds like he knew it was coming. Said we could find keys on boosty for our tier
now we need to make yet another account on boosty and another $10.00?

Would like to hear from Narrator, this is sounding kind of odd, and I will leave it at that. But asking for more money right at release isn't sitting right with me.

oh, and IF?

View attachment 3629715
Hy
Greybourn
Liesen, I will send you the game right now on private, but first you must know the truth. All the funds I had were returned to the subscribers and I got zero money from all of you and I'll even tell you how much I lost, 320$; Almoust all coming from the new subscribers. So yeah, I'm not a douchebag to not give you the game for free even if I have no proof that you where a subscriber (Patreon gone). I'll even post the mail from Patreon to see that I'm not talking bullshit. I'm sorry for all this, I'm sorry I lost everything, I'm sorry you didn't get the game as promised on Patreon.

Ps: I had no idea what was going to happen with Patreon.

MAIL:

Robin
(Patreon)
May 10, 2024, 3:01 AM PDT
Hello,

I'm Robin on the Trust & Safety team here at Patreon. Your creator page features material that falls outside the bounds of our , and your Patreon account has been removed.

As a reminder, Patreon has zero tolerance for real or animated Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) or other exploitative works depicting sexualized minors, regardless of how the works were created (e.g., hand-drawn, cartoon, text-based, photorealistic, or computer-generated, among others).

Since we do not process payments for this type of work, any outstanding balance that you may have on your page will be refunded back to your members.

Patreon’s Trust & Safety team does not make these decisions lightly and only removes pages after a thorough review process. To appeal this removal decision, please send over anything that you believe is relevant and we will review your response. Should you wish to create a new Patreon, please wait three months before emailing us at guidelines@patreon.com with details about your intended project which we will consider.
Kindly,
Robin
Patreon | Trust & Safety
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Western European Time

Reactions: Hollibolli

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hy
Greybourn
Liesen, I will send you the game right now on private, but first you must know the truth. All the funds I had were returned to the subscribers and I got zero money from all of you and I'll even tell you how much I lost, 320$; Almoust all coming from the new subscribers. So yeah, I'm not a douchebag to not give you the game for free even if I have no proof that you where a subscriber (Patreon gone). I'll even post the mail from Patreon to see that I'm not talking bullshit. I'm sorry for all this, I'm sorry I lost everything, I'm sorry you didn't get the game as promised on Patreon.

Ps: I had no idea what was going to happen with Patreon.

MAIL:

Robin
(Patreon)
May 10, 2024, 3:01 AM PDT
Hello,

I'm Robin on the Trust & Safety team here at Patreon. Your creator page features material that falls outside the bounds of our , and your Patreon account has been removed.

As a reminder, Patreon has zero tolerance for real or animated Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) or other exploitative works depicting sexualized minors, regardless of how the works were created (e.g., hand-drawn, cartoon, text-based, photorealistic, or computer-generated, among others).

Since we do not process payments for this type of work, any outstanding balance that you may have on your page will be refunded back to your members.

Patreon’s Trust & Safety team does not make these decisions lightly and only removes pages after a thorough review process. To appeal this removal decision, please send over anything that you believe is relevant and we will review your response. Should you wish to create a new Patreon, please wait three months before emailing us at guidelines@patreon.com with details about your intended project which we will consider.
Kindly,
Robin
Patreon | Trust & Safety
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Western European Time
Seems like they're reacting to the introduction of the "smols" in the more recent versions (cousins), then. Patreon seems to be into the "if they look vaguely underage, they are underage, no matter what you say" line of thought. Devs have gotten around stuff like that by making all their loli content in a game available as a "unofficial third party" patch.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
or even better do not have such characters as potential LIs/fuckbudies.

majority of players arent into that anyway, and those who are into that wont be satisfied with just one or two characters.
so if you are that eager to have loli/underage content focus on that.
iif not, try and avoid that shit.
as simple as that.

Reactions: The Narrator

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Seems like they're reacting to the introduction of the "smols" in the more recent versions (cousins), then. Patreon seems to be into the "if they look vaguely underage, they are underage, no matter what you say" line of thought. Devs have gotten around stuff like that by making all their loli content in a game available as a "unofficial third party" patch.
I did, but my mistake was that I added the smols patch on the other site and posted the link on patreon. It was password protected, but they used the pass to check it.
But I'm starting fresh with this game, and I'm going to stop making that kind of content because it's causing me problems.

Reactions: Pman_Weh and Abhai
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes